View Full Version : Board Unavailable

Surfcrest
November 3rd, 2013, 20:21
Members,

I am sorry we were not able to pre-warn you that the board would be taken down earlier today.
We have been working on re-routing the domains for this site and we needed to unplug some of our connections for the board to the server temporarily.
We anticipate having to do this again over the coming days with a few more necessary adjustments ahead.
We will try to notify you in advance of this work and to minimize the down time.

Surfcrest

elephantspike
November 3rd, 2013, 22:09
For those who may be interested in such nerdery :-B : We had to change the nameservers so it is still in the process of re-propagating. It may be in and out for the rest of today until it permanently resolves worldwide.

jinks
November 3rd, 2013, 23:59
For the non nerds +

process of re-propagating = The board goes to every important website/server as a "newby"

we then have to wait to get 5 post approved hehehe

November 4th, 2013, 08:29
Whats happened to the RSS feeds???

elephantspike
November 4th, 2013, 09:10
Forum Index only for now. The other ones weren't working. I took them down last week. I think they just need some adjustments.

November 4th, 2013, 13:24
Dunno how you work that out. The last RSS feed I got was for TOQs post about dating which was yesterday. Everything was working fine until then.

elephantspike
November 4th, 2013, 21:05
There's one for each forum on the forum index. Here's the Gay Thailand one:

feed.php?f=9 (http://sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/feed.php?f=9)

looks like its working OK to me. The other feeds like the News and Sitemaps ones were generating errors.