PDA

View Full Version : Are we at the mercy of Thai ghosts?

Mancs
November 2nd, 2013, 21:26
I gather that the reason Thai people have nicknames is so the ghosts don't know their real names. So it's harder for the ghosts to cause them mischief. From a Thai person's point of view, are we farang vulnerable to ghosts as we don't have nicknames? Or do they think we're immune because we're foreign? :ymdevil:

francois
November 2nd, 2013, 21:43
I think one must be a true believer otherwise we are immune from ghostly threats and apparitions.

Sooty
November 3rd, 2013, 09:28
I gather that the reason Thai people have nicknames is so the ghosts don't know their real names. So it's harder for the ghosts to cause them mischief. From a Thai person's point of view, are we farang vulnerable to ghosts as we don't have nicknames? Or do they think we're immune because we're foreign? See Christian's post on Thais as retards.

arsenal
November 3rd, 2013, 17:54
Well Sooty a couple of billion Christians believe themselves to be at the mercy of The Holy Ghost, so that would be a lot of retards wouldn't it?

Jellybean
November 3rd, 2013, 18:17
When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.*

*Richard Dawkins тАУ тАЬThe God DelusionтАЭ

latintopxxx
November 3rd, 2013, 19:44
...fools.....sinners....skip to 2.10 for the absolute irrefutable truth about the existence of God the Almighty....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGrQMD6Uqc

Mancs
November 4th, 2013, 06:32
But I have realised all is well. Since the internet arrived I have many nicknames, like 'Mancs' here. So Thai ghosts must be very confused =)) and not know whether I am an O:-) or a :ymdevil:

November 4th, 2013, 08:32
Dunno what arsenals argument is. That 2 billion people must be write because theres 2 billion of them?

Nirish guy
November 5th, 2013, 18:46
Sooty a couple of billion Christians believe themselves to be at the mercy of The Holy Ghost, so that would be a lot of retards wouldn't it?

Dunno what arsenals argument is. That 2 billion people must be write because theres 2 billion of them?

Actually generally I would usually just agree with Arsenals quote and consider it more a statement of fact than a question or argument - but then I noticed the question mark at the end of his sentence so I guess he was actually asking it more as a question that a statement perhaps, personally I think he nailed it without the need for the question mark on the end.