PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

kalabao55
October 30th, 2013, 18:59
Just a short introduction.

Some may know me from "tingtong", where I did a few postings under the username "kalabao", a nickname given to me by thai guys and used here as a malapropism referring to thai singer Lek Carabao (or more precisely to his moustache, which is tiny compared to mine....lol) So some of you might even remeber me.

I am German, 58 years old. Since I am not a native speaker, I would like you to take this into consideration all the time.
Maybe my lack of abilities in English language may lead to misunderstandings, but I am not here to insult or offend anybody, I am here to be part of this forum.

Even though I do think that may language skills are not that bad, I am still not a native speaker and so you might easily find mistakes.
The reason for pointing out this is, that my intension is to be a constructive member and I am not here to insult or to hurt anybody's feelings in my postings.

Please do at first assume that it is more likely a product of missing capabilities.
I am following this forum for a while and I must admit, that I sometimes do have problems in understanding everything.
Please feel free to correct me, but take into consideration that I only allow my sexbuddies to spank me.....

{two posts edited into one - jinks}

jinks
October 30th, 2013, 19:45
Welcome, no problems with language errors.

Some of our oldest members have problems with English.
They are from Brighton !