PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Old Poofs

June 9th, 2006, 07:42
Yeah, but if they shower and shave it is OK by you?

June 9th, 2006, 07:55
I hope the 'roos find all yer grass
And eat the bloody lot.
I hope yer cattle choke on weed
And then all get the shits;

Serves em right.

Aunty
June 9th, 2006, 11:36
No its bloody not.I HAD a bearded poofta once sitting next to me in the CANDLE BAR kissing a ladyboy passionately who I wanted to off and he kept kissing and slobbering,with spit running down his red beard.He then left and left a 20 b tip.As he as leaving I said to him" THANKS YA DIRTY FUCKWIT,NOW THE lADYBOY Is filthy from your spit"
HE starts lookin at me up and down and says "I was only kissing him"
I SAID ,"NO SHIT SHERLOCK YA DIRTY OLD POOFTA.Now you spoiled my fun.
I ENDED UP OFFING ANOTHER CLEANER BOY.

Um and like we care?

andrewcraig
June 9th, 2006, 13:23
No its bloody not.I HAD a bearded poofta once sitting next to me in the CANDLE BAR kissing a ladyboy passionately who I wanted to off and he kept kissing and slobbering,with spit running down his red beard.He then left and left a 20 b tip.As he as leaving I said to him" THANKS YA DIRTY FUCKWIT,NOW THE lADYBOY Is filthy from your spit"
HE starts lookin at me up and down and says "I was only kissing him"
I SAID ,"NO SHIT SHERLOCK YA DIRTY OLD POOFTA.Now you spoiled my fun.
I ENDED UP OFFING ANOTHER CLEANER BOY.

Um and like we care?

I suppose he would react the same to a dirty obese midget sticking his tongue down a ladyboys throat
He would want a cleaner boy as well

June 9th, 2006, 13:34
DELETED

Aunty
June 9th, 2006, 15:57
I was going to say, how would the ladyboy feel having to have a little fat Australian traffic meter maid stuffing his tongue down her throat.

And I know it's a sterotype, but don't fat peole smell as well, particually in a hot climate. All that sweat in the skin creases :-0

Eewwwwwwwwwwwwwww self-saucing, or is it basting in its own moist juices? Bleeeak. Pay that poor ladyboy double, and then dunk her in bleach.

I wonder if ladyboys should start to charge a fat tax?

June 9th, 2006, 16:40
I bet boygeorge has some creases that he can't even reach to give a good cleaning on his own.

jimnbkk
June 9th, 2006, 22:24
Hey John, I think you got to him!!!!!!!!!!!!

yak yak yak

June 9th, 2006, 23:05
I bet he was wearing white shoes!!!

They ALL do, you know.

ajarntrade

June 10th, 2006, 09:19
DELETED

andrewcraig
June 10th, 2006, 09:23
Your very funny BOTTING,but im not a traffic/Parking warden,sorry to spoil your fun but they work for the City Councils ,and can only enforce regulations in their local area.I work for the Govt.
I always like to see businessman such as you shoot themselves in the foot mking comments such as fat people smell.Your the one running a business there,not me.

What government departments has traffic wardens
you are too fat to be in the police
You have had a go as a prison officer
Why do you have 2 massages a day for, one side at a time?

June 10th, 2006, 13:25
BoyGeorge you are a star when you just make those short posts. So my post to the rest of the contributors to this particular topic encapsulates your outlook.

Fuck Off!