PDA

View Full Version : Krazyness at the Krazy Dragon

bucknaway
October 24th, 2013, 13:14
I left Eros bar and wondered over to the Krazy Dragon since I was on a mission to spend the evening in Sunee Plaza. When I entered the bar there was at least one other customer hosting a crowd of guys and once I was seated the guys soon followed to greet me which is what I would expect to be the norm. "AAAAHHHHHH!!" came a shriek from within he the crowd of boys and who should it be but the guy I knew for many years who use to be a waiter at Throbb/Copa. I forget his name but he is easy to spot because of his facial skin condition. He has not changed over the years, just looks a little older then when I first met him.

The guys were playful and my crowd stuck around my table with each guy asking a new question after I answered the question of another guy. Soon I picked the most masculine of the bunch to sit with me. He was still a bit girly but as we sat and talked, he grew on me (In more ways than one). I don't remember his number, but he was wearing what I would call swim wear and not the standard KD shorts like the others.

I pulled his feet into my lap and gave him a foot massage as we talked and at one point he pulled my arm to rub against his erection. When other guys would come near us, he hid his bulging erection from their view.

Soon 3 large guys entered the bar. One danced his way in as they sat at the table in the back on the far right of the bar. Soon the guys made their way over to them and a huddle formed. I don't know what they were doing but from the sound of it, they were all having a good time. The huddle broke and soon the guy who danced his way into the bar was up and out of his seat doing the dance of the old. He truly danced as if no one was watching. While he danced, his other friend kicked off his shoes, but left his black ankle socks on, an climbed up on the table and began to dance. If that was not enough, he lowered his pants revealing his white y-front underwear, and kicked them off. No one tried to stop them, one guy pulled out an Ipad and took pictures.

The large farang guy now in his underwear and no shirt up on the table did a bit of a pole dance and turned around and showed his dunlap (Dunlap = Belly done lapped over his crotch). Once he was done, he climbed down and put on his shirt and pants. His friend came over to me with an apologetic grin and we shook hands. That handshake from him was to let know that his friend was just having fun and my smile and acceptance as well as the return of the handsake said that I understood and took it all in fun.

Soon the farang guys were back at their table, seems they offed someone... In the crowd of guys at their table they seem to be inspecting the inside lining of some of the other guys shorts.(grin) Since I was about to go, I encouraged the guy sitting net to me to get up and go to their table to get a possible tip from the guys since he knew I was not offing him and was soon to leave. He seem reluctant to go to them. he got up on the table and just that fast one of the farang guys in the group was begging for his attention. He shook hands with the guy but the gogo guy didn't go to their table.

I Headed out the door so I don't know what sort of Kraziness went on once I left. It was fun there. I don't know if a return visit will be as fun so I may skip it. I will be going back to Eros in Sunee.... That is for sure.

focusedinthai
October 24th, 2013, 13:36
Thanks for this post. I've been wanting to get back to Krazy Dragon ever since it reopened. Hope it will be as playful as it once was. I have been to Sunnee many times, but never to Eros - and I don't know why - maybe the boys outside look too fem? But - now you've got my interest up - sounds like it will be a repeat stop for you many times - care to share why? I will definitely be there in a few weeks time to give it a look.

Cheers!

I left Eros bar and wondered over to the Krazy Dragon since I was on a mission to spend the evening in Sunee Plaza. When I entered the bar there was at least one other customer hosting a crowd of guys and once I was seated the guys soon followed to greet me which is what I would expect to be the norm. "AAAAHHHHHH!!" came a shriek from within he the crowd of boys and who should it be but the guy I knew for many years who use to be a waiter at Throbb/Copa. I forget his name but he is easy to spot because of his facial skin condition. He has not changed over the years, just looks a little older then when I first met him.

thaiguest
October 25th, 2013, 15:48
The present and 3rd re-invention of KD is a big improvement I hear-boys inside working the customers and no breast-feeding staff wives on the terrace. I must get back in there for a look. By all accounts the owner treats the staff very well-I hope they reciprocate his kindness.

latintopxxx
October 25th, 2013, 18:08
i doubt it...the moment he turns his back they will walkoff with anything thats not securely nailed down....or have u been living under a rock these last 10 years...

egel
October 25th, 2013, 21:05
but the guy I knew for many years who use to be a waiter at Throbb/Copa. I forget his name but he is easy to spot because of his facial skin condition.
The ARSEHOLE who DEMANDS tips?

thaiguest
October 25th, 2013, 23:24
i doubt it...the moment he turns his back they will walkoff with anything thats not securely nailed down....or have u been living under a rock these last 10 years...
Amazing insight or co-incidence because my boyfriend of about 10 yrs ( a top) is called Peter.

anonone
October 26th, 2013, 00:21
but the guy I knew for many years who use to be a waiter at Throbb/Copa. I forget his name but he is easy to spot because of his facial skin condition.
Thong, I believe....if I am thinking about the same person.

Jetsam
October 26th, 2013, 23:20
Thong, I believe....if I am thinking about the same person.

Yes his name is Thong, I know him for at least 10 years , he's not indeed the most handsome guy haha, but he never asked me for tips or anything he's just a nice guy :p

scottish-guy
October 26th, 2013, 23:25
It's definitely Thong - I find his tip antics quite amusing - he's as camp as knickers when trying to solicit your cash.

October 27th, 2013, 10:22
I find it useful to carry a false hearing aid which I wave at such people and call out loudly "no battery".

a447
October 27th, 2013, 11:48
Or you could just point to your head and call out loudly "no brain."

October 27th, 2013, 13:18
Or you could just point to your head and call out loudly "no brain."I have to be careful, I don't want people mistaking me for you. :))

christianpfc
October 28th, 2013, 13:13
Back to the subject: I have been to Krazy Dragon on Friday and found it ok. Music level was fine, number of boys sufficient (12 from memory, some in briefs, some in shorts), their attitude was fine, unfortunately none of them my type.