PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Plaza... The Indian's are comming! Bring Condoms!

bucknaway
October 24th, 2013, 11:19
So last night I decided I would skip boyztown and visit Sunee Plaza.
Now I should say that when I was at Boyz, Boyz, Boyz the night before and during the show, and indian guy came to my seat with his drink and check-bin asking if he can sit with me. While sitting next to me he asked me if I like big cock. I played mouse to his cat and he continued to try to figure out what I liked. He even offered to off a guy for a 3 some. I managed to slip away from him (My drink was already paid for so I just beat feet out of there once the show was over).

Now back to Sunee. I went to Eros after reading the report on here and it was everything the poster described it to be. Cock and ass all over the place, but done in a fun environment without being seen as sleazy. It was must like being at a gay slumber party with a room full of gay guys in their underwear who have been drinking.

I found one handsome and masculine guy who turned out to have a big member. I tipped him and had him sit with me and after a while I was all hands and touched him in all of his most private places. As we sat guys would stop by to either show me their ass or their cock. It was good fun and a lot of laughs were had.

While sitting with my guy, another indian guy came in with a stern look on his face. He sat at the sofa near me and seemed nervous but it was as if he was ready to do something but what that something was I don't know. I decided to look around the room for weapons and plan some defense if he became physical. Dancers approached him the way a stranger approaches a sneering dog, slowly and cautiously. His stern look never left his face and they gave up.

The guy sitting with me got up to smoke and just that fast the Indian guy was sitting next to me and was asking me what I liked.... Ugh... Soon his hands were on me and then around my shoulder and his lips on my ear. The mamasan squealed and joked that he should buy the boy (me) a drink. I tried to point him to a Thai guy but he focused on me and said he wanted to be fucked. I told him I am a bottom and then he told me he can fuck me and that he went to Sansuk and fucked 4 guys and had them screaming in the dark room. I was not interested but I can say that if he had not given-up I would be writing about how I got screwed by and Indian guy.

Once my guy returned, I took the opportunity to move my attention back to him and with that a gogo guy climbed up on the Indians lap and I guess he was either kissing him or sucking his neck or something but he had the guy moaning a bit before he got off his lap and went to another customer.

My fun began once he left (Without tipping any of the guys). He told me he was visiting a list of bars he found on the internet. His next stop is Bangkok so I gave him my Babylon Card with taxi directions and told him to go there and fuck his heart out. He told me he is looking for western guys so I told him to go there early.

** I have to finish this now..... I have a Thai couple on the way to my room... Oh, I have to tell you all about Krazy Draggon and the overweight farang guy stripping off his pants and climbing up on the table. Wow! Those tables can hold a lot of weight!

bucknaway
October 24th, 2013, 13:49
I mentioned the Thai couple. One guy was in his middle 20s and the other 40. The sex was good but nothing to write about so I won't.

One other thing before I go. In sunee there are some very attractive Indian guys, also on and around walking street. From the corner of my eye I watch the cute ones as I pass them and I can sometimes see them looking at me. I don't know if they are looking because they are interested, think I am odd, are just looking to figure out if they can guess where I am from or what.

My first night on walking street I ventured down to the dark end and on my way back I met a brutish type of an Indian guy. He smiled at me and asked me if I was cold making reference to my shorts and string muscle shirt. I said no and he asked if I was drunk. I said no and kept walking and he walked beside me asking why am I not drunk. We came upon a guy playing some Indian music on a wind type instrument. He said "Ahhh, look here my friend" I kept walking. He grabbed my wrist in a firm grip and asked where I was going. I lifted my arm which broke his grip and pointed with my finger where I was going and didn't look back as I made my way back up walking street.

Something told me that if I hung out with him some trouble would erupt, maybe he thought I was straight, so I wanted no part of it. That was the same night I was giving a group of guys on the baht bus some advice and one guy asked to hang with me LOL He wanted to go to pussy bars with me, I refused to tell him I am gay and just told him I was meeting friends. I will admit that the one that wanted to hang with me... I was checking him out on the baht bus! he was a cute young farang guy.

Halfhansum
October 24th, 2013, 15:00
Oh to be in Thailand, now that winter`s here .... :(

Jellybean
October 24th, 2013, 18:24
Oh, I have to tell you all about Krazy Draggon and the overweight farang guy stripping off his pants and climbing up on the table. Wow! Those tables can hold a lot of weight!
Another well written report, if I may say so bucky. I wish we had more trip reports of this calibre from members, I find them the most interesting part of reading SGT.

I cannot, of course, speak on behalf of anyone other than myself, but I for one think we could be spared the details of the overweight fa-r├аng stripping off and dancing on the table (reinforced was it?) in Krazy Dragon тАж unless, of course, you really insist.

Unfortunately, I am in no position to provide any trip reports myself as I am still convalescing from a bad back in Shady Pines тАж oops, sorry I mean Hua Hin.

But one small thing that struck me as funny today, when I drove to the тАШarmy beachтАЩ (the army sports and recreation centre), only a 5 minute drive away from my home. As beaches go, itтАЩs not a great one, but I hadnтАЩt been there for some time and thereтАЩs been some rather cute eye-candy to look at in previous visits, so I thought IтАЩd check it out.

At the barrier this very cute soldier on sentry duty stopped me and barked: тАЬWhere you go?тАЭ

тАЬchaai-h├аat kr├бpтАЭ (the beach) I replied.

тАЬOK, bye-byeтАЭ he replied

Well, I thought it was funny! :-)

ChristianPFC might be interested to know I had lunch at a beach caf├й, 60 Baht for chicken fried rice and a can of orange juice.

In the past there has been a lot of soldiers about, but apart from the sentry, I didnтАЩt see any others. The beach was sparsely populated and mainly by Thai families. I took a few photos on my iPhone, but, not having the Internet at home, I canтАЩt post them.

There, as reports go, admittedly not a great one, but thatтАЩs the most exciting thing that happened to me today! So keep your reports coming bucky!

corky
October 25th, 2013, 18:48
Like many others, I find most Indians unattractive but some of them are very persistent.
If I cannot shake them off politely then I tell them that I am 'Dalit' ... Untouchable.

October 26th, 2013, 09:09
In a perverse sort of way I rather fancy that young British born (?) Indian actor who's in the HBO series The Newsroom and he was in The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel too. Like Will Smith as an actor he's supposedly on the H-List. However I had a thoroughly westernised Indian boy once and frankly I just couldn't keep it up, or keep going, and it wasn't the usual personal hygiene issue.

I believe the title of this post should actually read "The Indians are coming, bring apostrophes".

cameroncat
October 26th, 2013, 11:43
I also am not usually attracted to Indian guys but also find the guy from The Newsroom kinda cute, however, I get a ZERO on the gaydar meter on him

Jellybean
October 26th, 2013, 13:54
I too enjoy watching the US television series тАЬThe NewsroomтАЭ, it is on my Sky+ recording list back in the UK. The actor, you refer to, Dev Patel, first came to my attention in the UK Channel 4 TV series тАЬSkinsтАЭ. In one episode Dev stripped naked on a beach and ran into the water showing, much to my disappointment, a rather skinny backside.

Just the other day, while in Hua Hin, I was asked if I wanted to buy any quality shirts by a very handsome, young Indian guy. But I was on auto-pilot and my thoughts were on other things. By the time I had registered his cute body and American English accent I had already past him and, by then, to return would have been most awkward. :-(

Note to self: Pay more attention and walk slower in future.

October 26th, 2013, 14:55
I get a ZERO on the gaydar meter on himMe too!

christianpfc
October 28th, 2013, 18:30
Now that you mention it, I watched Skins when I was studying in England and I found Dev Patel cute, and Mitch Hewer is cute, too. These are two of the few boys who are not South-East Asian who I find cute.

MiniMee
October 28th, 2013, 20:29
I think Dev Patel is most famous for his role of Jamal Malik in Slumdog Millionaire.

But in Skins, he looked like this:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3ih6yaTxm1qa0qld.gif