PDA

View Full Version : Lie to Mamasan - Go to hell....

bucknaway
October 23rd, 2013, 18:09
I went to Xboyx last night for their 2nd show and you could count the customers on your hand. You could also count the number of guys on stage on your hands. The Mamasan saddled up next to me and yak, yak, yaked the night away.... She remembered me from last year and even remembered the African friend I visited the bar with last year. He has returned to Africa I told her. She went on to yak, yak, yak about the boys. She told me that the there are no customers and tried to get me to off several boys and promised me they would do everything as she makes sure her boys will bottom. She told me that she told the boys that if they bottom for the customer they will send them money when they are back home in their country. (Funny she can remember me but can't remember that I am a bottom.... well, I have been topping here in Thailand but its not my favorite role.)

She went on to tell me that her guys are regularly checked by the doctor and all are healthy and drug free..... Yak, yak, yak, yak, yak..... "That boy there is new, he come here 2 week ago, he is beautiful boy and do everything... You take him?" Yak, yak yak, yak, yak. "Every do boy party? You can take 2, take 3 boy and have party.. every body smoke and bottom and you enjoy, you take?" Yak, yak, yak, yak, yak. "No customer, very bad... You buy Mama Noi a drink?

Sorry, my boyfriend only give me little money to go to bar. He work at hotel... it's the lie I told her, and with that she was off to the new guy that just came into the bar. #:-s

latintopxxx
October 23rd, 2013, 22:13
must say that sxoys does have the most annoying mamasan...I'm quite rude to her and she knows not to sit next to me or even talk to me...I only liaise with the captains. As for the bar being empty, I'm surprised, but then it was mid week and it was the last show...so like around mid-night. Usually the 10h15 shows are excellent.

christianpfc
October 23rd, 2013, 23:20
There are two X-Boys, Bangkok and Pattaya, you have to specify which one.

The one in Bangkok, there was a boy I offed in September 2012 and who left before November 2012. I have been trying to get contact information, now I have a lead from a waiter. But when I ask mamasan, she says: He was in yesterday, not in today. Next time I will tell her to stop lying to me.

latintopxxx
October 24th, 2013, 01:02
Oh crap, u r quite right!! I immediately thought of the one in BKK because of the exremely annoying mamasan that lurks there.

gaymandenmark
October 24th, 2013, 03:23
But LatintopXXX, you dissapoint me, why don't you off the mamasan, fuck him to show his or her rosebud, then I am sure that this mamasan will not be so annoying in the future. We know it is important to show who is in power.
Just degrade him or her with your sexual power and I am sure your happiness will be done.

1moRussian
October 24th, 2013, 03:31
No - it's Pattaya - I heard this line in early September. And the boy was certainly more willing than in July ("he has no one customer in 3 weeks"), but unfortunately not so willing to bottom... :D
And for July the mamasan was very insistent in my first night at Xboys - but I refused all her suggestions, made my own choice - and after that she was not pushy at all in other nights. The most annoying mamasan from November2012, seems to me, moved to Xboys-land. although I saw her in Xboys this summer, but she did not work, just tried to get free drinks.

Jellybean
October 24th, 2013, 09:37
Oh, I donтАЩt think mamasans are so bothersome that IтАЩd tell them to go to hell bucknaway.

Perhaps something a little more polite like тАж тАЬI say old sport, would you mind pushing off, thereтАЩs a good fellowтАЭ would be more appropriate.

I recommend you try it out the next time you find yourself in a situation where the blighter just wonтАЩt leave you alone. Let me know if it works will you. :-)

bucknaway
October 24th, 2013, 14:16
I am sorry. I am in Pattaya and the bars in this thread are about the bars in Pattaya.