PDA

View Full Version : Unpleasant GoGo situations

latintopxxx
October 22nd, 2013, 03:40
all this talk of me getting beat up/meeting my maker....beacuse of my behaviour....anyone ever had an unpleasant or dangerous run in with a gogo boy. ?..and when I say unpleasant i don't mean an unsatisfactory sexual experience.
Been visiting Thailand for almost 10 years and to date apart from a heated argument or two...nothing to report.

adman5000
October 22nd, 2013, 07:31
I have never personally had such an unpleasant experience.

But I was once sitting in a BKK bar when a young Asian guy came in and sat down next to me (seats were all together). One of the bigger go-go guys came over and sucker-punched the guy in the face. I immediately got up while pushing the go-go guy out of the way and exited the bar. The barman ran after me trying to get me to pay for my soda which I refused. I was reasonably cool but told them they were responsible for my safety while I was in their bar and thinking it was ok for one of their employees to punch someone sitting next to me was not acceptable. They said that the customer had taken the guy to Pattaya and pushed the guy out of the room without paying him.
I told them that they should have just refused the guy entrance to their bar and not accept violence when other customers are present. I finally paid and left.
When I walked past their bar later and they tried to get me to come in, I refused and said I was still upset with them allowing violence in their bar. I finally did revisit the bar after later talking with the bar manager about what had happened and why I had not been back.

RonanTheBarbarian
October 24th, 2013, 03:57
I think here would probably be a better response to this if the heading wasтАЬweirdтАЭ Gogo situations.

I had a what I thought at the time were very weird experiences the first time I went on a night out visiting gogo bars in Thailand, which happened to be in Phuket. It unnerved me at the time, :-o though I think I would hardly remark on them if they happened to me today....

It was my first night in Patong I went out in the Paradise Complex pretty early, anxious to see the sights.

I went into the first bar (cannot remember the name). A Mamasan greeted me at the door and ushered me in. To my absolute horror, I found that I was the only customer in the bar. I was put sitting in front of the stage. As I was sitting down, three or four guys jumped on stage and started doing the the shuffle. They were all smiling at me, as were the two or three mamasans who were crowding around me. In my imagination I had intended to slink in to my first gogo bar and quietly observe from the back. This was definitely NOT what I had in mind. In my confusion I decided to order a drink and it was delivered. The staff were all still looking at me, and smiling encouragingly whenever their eyes met mine. In the end all I could do was stare at the floor. I gulped down the drink and asked for the check bin. The mamasan spent an extra minute pleading with me to take off a boy while the bill was being prepared, but I was feeling too self-conscious to even look at the stage. Eventually when it arrived, I threw a 500 baht note on the receipt book and literally ran out the door.

After that, I hung out at a beer bar for a while (the open-air one run by a Brit expat that had all the handbags on display along one wall).

Around ten thirty I chanced another gogo, only after pausing at the door to make sure there was a bit of a crowd. I went in and was placed right in front of the stage again. A ladyboy mamasan wasnтАЩt long before swooping. She plopped herself beside me and I got the usual patterтАжтАЭyou like boy?, like me?, drink for me? ..boy do everything!тАЭ
I tried to ignore her, hoping she would go away. At that early stage in my gogo bar frequenting career I was a bit freaked out by the whole тАЬladyboy mamasanтАЭ thing to be honest. Then in front of me in the rotation appeared a particularly well built and masculine hunk, though his face wasnтАЩt the prettiest. The ladyboy started up again тАЬYou like him?, he have very big cockтАЭ. I murmured something politely.
тАЬDo you know why I know him hab very big cock?тАЭ she asked. Trying to maintain a poise of jaded boredom, I smilingly suggested it was perhaps because the guy had once fucked her?
тАЬNoooтАЭ, she answered тАЬit because him my brother!тАЭ
Well, I was MORTIFIED. I didnтАЩt know what to say, I thought I maybe would get a slap across the cheek. However, before I could stumble out an apology, the mamasan added тАЬBut he fuck me alsoтАЭ.

I laughed, but I was a bit shocked as well. I couldnтАЩt imagine offing the boy after knowing that he was into some incest with his ladyboy siblingтАжlooking back on it now, in reality they probably were not even biological relations at all!

So I made a swift exit from there without offing either, and ended up offing a guy from Tangmo after about 5 minutes in the place.. He was a complete dud from what I remember.