PDA

View Full Version : Would US style gogo work in Thailand??

latintopxxx
October 14th, 2013, 22:37
Currently in the US, spent the weekend in Dallas, had fun visiting gogo bars. In fact had lotsa fun, more than I expected. Love the formula where you have a bar/night club set up but with gogo boys on pedastals and wondeing among the crowds wiling to get groped and doing mini lap dances for $1 (yes one dollar) tips. I danced the night away and got to "play"with multiple almost naked (favourite attire was small women g string) gorgeous gogo boys ranging from blondes to latinos to black guys.
Bars made a killing in drinks, boys made a fortune in tips and $10-20 dollar semi-private lap dances.
Just wondering why this formula has not taken root in Thailand?? So much more fun than being forced to sit in a gogo bar theatre style.

markie1
October 15th, 2013, 00:18
well i used to love going to swinging richards in Atlanta when visiting USA ,very simular style bar to the one in Dallas,loved it .
love to see it in Thailand ,tipping a few baht while swinging there stuff.

anonone
October 15th, 2013, 00:59
Sounds a lot like Eros and Happy Boys. (Also the old Krazy Dragon, though don't know now).
What am I missing? What is different with the bar in Dallas?

:dontknow:

Brad the Impala
October 15th, 2013, 02:37

The cheapskates punters?

anonone
October 15th, 2013, 02:41
The cheapskates punters?
Paying a dollar for tips isn't cheapskate?

latintopxxx
October 15th, 2013, 03:29
I simply like the night club atmosphere combined with the up to a dozen (depending on the venue) skimpily attired guys bouncing around, all very willing to be fully groped for a minute or two for a $1 tip. Beers were reasonably priced, from $2 to $4. Lots of good looking customers too. Only downside is that offing a boy, if he was available (not all are) is around the $100 + mark.

Also at eros and happyplace you dont find 100+ customers partrying...was a bit like dj station but with skimpily dressed gogo boys...had a fantastic time, Bj's and tin room were the best..the mining company and zippers were crap.

Nirish guy
October 15th, 2013, 04:15
Was that $100 figure you mentioned ONLY the off fee with the tip ( of how much if so) then expected thereafter perhaps and if so OUCH, expensive night it seems ! Or do bars in the US even work in the same way as LOS in that the bar gets their off fee and then the guy sorts his tip money separately, I just don't know ?

PS I'm surprised at you latin - you say the guys were quite happy and willing to dance and be groped for a dollar - and you didn't beat them down to 20 cents ! You're definitely slipping up man, must have been all that cheap booze making you feel overly generous perhaps ! lol

latintopxxx
October 15th, 2013, 04:32
as far as I could tell there is no off fee, the boys seem to be freelancers, at any time you can book a semo-private lap dance for 20 where you can get "really close"to the boy and at the end of the night around 2am some of the boys hang around waiting to be picked up; noty all do, one of the stunners at The tin room was a young blond straight gorgeous muscle boy with a body to die for ...who was groped non stop and did at least a half dozen private lap dances who left promptly at 2am with a huge roll of dollars...his girlfriend was waiting outside in her car waiting to pick him up.

latintopxxx
October 15th, 2013, 04:53
must admit that the cost of taking a gogo boy home is far higher than in Thailand, the figure of $100 was from one of the less popular boys, shudder to think what the blond god would command. So big advantage in Thailand is ..cheap and plentiful...however would be real nice if somehow one could marry DJ station with a gogo bar...fun night out drinking and dancing ...lots of gorgeous gogo boys to play with....and the opportunity to off one...or two...

timmberty
October 15th, 2013, 07:13
funny how someone who used to get digged at for not giving enough information, is now going out of his way to give far to much information to maintain the belief.

bucknaway
October 15th, 2013, 11:32
That is a lot like the bar "Secrets" in Washington DC. You pay an entrance fee of $10 to get into the place. They have 2 areas. One is were drag queens entertain the crowd in a showbar setting or you go to the main area where 40 or more guys are on rotation dancing nude on bartops, pedistals and on several different stages. They even have a shower room. The place is filled with women and men tipping the guys $1 at a time and drinks are flowing.

The Dancers are not employees of the bar but are simply allowed to be nude in the bar. The bar makes their money on drinks and entrance fees.

We had a blast when we went a month ago.

pong
October 15th, 2013, 18:55
For me its now soo utter boring -below the this is like 2008 mark-to every time hint at discounting by latin. He wisely ignores it all now-klets see how smart you are to realise its out and over.

As for buckie Q: this is simply not allowed in Thailand. Too similar to forbidden horizontal activities for rental. Arrangements with the local BiB underthetable may sometimes in some places partly come over it.
In some Europe countries bars like that offer similar. You can be pretty sure that Thai entreprenerus in our scene know pretty much all about it-and likely even more variations. in he past latin would sometimes write about other such places........before most of you staretd hacking him.

catawampuscat
October 15th, 2013, 20:05
Swinging Richard just opened in a new location in Pompano Beach, Florida and relocated from North Miami.
I heard they offer 15 private minutes with a lad for $100. for the guy and $40. for the bar. $140. for 15 minutes!
Also heard some of the guys from Atlanta branch are leaving as they are making more money in Atlanta with the much lower
prices. Still, they are nude and hard and one can enjoy eye candy without indulging until one sees their dream..

pennyboy
October 15th, 2013, 20:40
For me its now soo utter boring -below the this is like 2008 mark-to every time hint at discounting by latin.
He wisely ignores it all now-klets see how smart you are to realise its out and over.

WTF does that mean??????

latintopxxx
October 15th, 2013, 22:33
bucky, I will be in DC this weekend...any other tips apart from secrets (is this the same as ziegfrieds secrets??)

timmberty
October 15th, 2013, 22:40
For me its now soo utter boring -below the this is like 2008 mark-to every time hint at discounting by latin.
He wisely ignores it all now-klets see how smart you are to realise its out and over.

WTF does that mean??????

pennyboy that has been my thinking for every post pong has made over the last couple of years.
they are neither thai nor english.

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2013, 00:05
...actually my point was that i had a really good time in Dallas, loved the formula employed in the gogo bars there, and was wondering if it would work in Thailand; at times I do feel a bit bored/constrained sitting in a gogo bar theatre style, would be nice to have a way of interacting with the boys without having to off them....have fun, drink, party, grope...and make a off decision later.
This coming weekend will be in DC and am looking forward to exploring its sleazy side...anyone been there recently?... recommendations??

timmberty
October 16th, 2013, 02:00
latin have you had to many pills ?? have fun with the boys, drink, party grope etc etc.
all that cost money, money that for the last 2 years you have told us time and again you dont think these whores deserve.
you seems to losing touch with your own reaslity, the one whereby you get it as cheap as you can, say what the contract is, even stopping the clock when they go for a piss, just so as you get the full contract arrangement.
now you want to have fun and interact with them ??
you, pong and lonleywombat must be on the same sauce.

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2013, 03:00
no my dear, you are confused, $1 is cheap....I love the fact you can spend up to 2 minutes sometimes more, fondling a gorgeous boy for 30bht!!!! before moving onto another one...they're on pedastals..or float around the dance/bar floor and anyone with a dollar can grab and play...appeals to my kinky side...no permission needed, simply smile ..wave a dollar and play with the boy...love it.
I still prefer Thailand, because if you want the full works, which with me is really the FULL works, the boys are as cheap as chips...and mostly obedient/subservient...best in the world...to quote the old fuck who owns dream boys. I negotiate "boy'prices down everywhere, but do realise that in some situations the boys are not negotiable and I'm not prepared to pay more than тВм50....except in exceptional circumstances...and in the gogo bars in dallas the going rate started at 100. In Brazil and cape town I have no problem beating prices down...but still Thailand rules.

timmberty
October 16th, 2013, 03:07
well that was a tad disapointing. i thought we was going to get the full works again, it started off well then went down hill!!
no pony riding or table using mentioned.
$1 drinks, that is cheap. no wonder you dont mind buying the yank boys loads of beers.

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2013, 03:25
thats exactly my point, I had access to gorgeous guys...and I mean gorgeous...not drugged out rejects....the tin room and bj's was fantastic....tin room was the best...and all for $1. all i had to do was grab one as he walked past working the crowds, shaking his arse and junk...or i would just walk up to one on a pedastal or low stage..fondle..paw...and pay..so cheap...

timmberty
October 16th, 2013, 03:38
oh i get it now, your idea of interacting with the guys is you having fun and having a few beers etc etc and them just getting a buck whenever you fancy a feel
for a moment i thought you meant sharing. pheww glad to see you are still on top of the game. after all who would want to interact with some low life slime ball who was put on this earth simply so you can get a cheap thrill.
and all for $1

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2013, 04:01
exactly...love having gorgeous guys with drop dead bodies that allow me to grope/ fondle like an inate object..all for one dollar...love..cheap whor....oops....

lonelywombat
October 16th, 2013, 06:10
The rates indicated in the US surprise me. I can only speak of the Montreal bars where live naked floor shows take place, for free plus the cost of your drinks.

The boys get naked and erect and "dance solo" for 3-5 minutes. You can take the boys of to a side room, curtained area for up close/standup encounters. The time in Montreal was for 3 numbers played on the loudspeakers but they were all shorter than 3 minutes. Guess the time for 3 numbers closer to 5 minutes.

The concept of naked boys coming around to the tables did not survive in Krazy, as many went into the bar for a look , some for a feel and others a bit more obvious. The Sunee bars I have been into this year include Krazy where I did not stay longer than one drink. Eros seems to be the place, but that seems lazy at times and a copy of what Krazy used to/ seems to be. I am not a prude but the head jobs offered by punters in Eros, I think lowers the place.

The last of course is Happy Boys which has the very public upstairs room where rostered boys not on stage. watch and even offer to join in. Some privacy is desirable but others will disagree.

The Pattaya bar needs to have the nudity in the floor show, maybe one boy at a time like in Montreal, with small off rooms where the punter can be more intimate, without a full on the bed session. Maybe 200 baht for say 5 minutes with x dollars for extended time .

The concept of full nudity in Sunee may be overcome by light dressing, with the boys obvious erection showing but not out in public.

You asked for suggestions. I think if the BIB allow you , it could work.

firecat69
October 16th, 2013, 10:48
I read this thread with interest because I had no idea Dallas had grown up so much. It has been 5 years since I have been there.

I found a current review of one of Latin's favorites. It fits him to a tee. HaHaha posted below:

"Had some friends wanting to laugh at my expense so they brought me to this dive. This place isn't for the faint of heart and you wouldn't ever take momma here. When I first walked through the door into the dank entrance, I was hit by what most likely smells of a bathhouse.

There were all kinds of "dancers" in wrong thongs trying to keep rhythm to the beat. Some were actually good and contorted in all kinds of freaky positions.

The drinks were good but expensive compared to other bars in the area and VERY expensive considering what a dive this place is.

The staff are nice and the client├иle don't seem to throw a lot of attitude at each other.

We were scared walking back to the car in this neighborhood."

That was the Tin Room and to be fair here is one at BJ"S which sounds way to nice for Latin.

5/16/2013
"The bartenders are awesome. The dancers are friendly. The bar itself is clean and the back bar is an amazing place to kinda just chill out.

Seriously they do have some of the friendliest (and hottest) bartenders I've ever seen at a bar.

The only thing I don't like about this place is that they host bachelorette parties which as a gay man is...not cool."

timmberty
October 16th, 2013, 14:38
nice find firecat. but the joys of living in a parallel universe means what is bad is also good, being 30 is the same as being 40. engaging the boys in drink and fun means they donr get a drink or any fun.
now give it a while and latin will tell you why you are completely wrong.

bucknaway
October 16th, 2013, 16:32
I have been in some upstairs bars in patpong with everything from male and female nudity to ladyboys jerking off to orgasm. So when I hear that other thing are not allowed I have to wonder why that nudity is okay and take away the jerking off and the sex show to become USA style striping and that's a no-no?

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2013, 19:56
timmyboy I dont really understand your last post. Sorry. my point is I spent a weekend in Dallas and it exceeed expectations. There are bigger/older toens like Chicagi which are a lot tamer. as Thailand does have a reputation for sleaze and out of the box antics was simply wondering why this formula was not employed in Thaialnd. Seems liek everyone walked away a winner.

latintopxxx
October 19th, 2013, 21:31
popped into secrets in washington...lotsa naked boys...but no touching where it matters....bit frustrating...tin room in Dallas heaps better....and so is eros for that matter...

thrillbill
October 20th, 2013, 13:10
:occasion5:
Sounds a lot like Eros and Happy Boys. (Also the old Krazy Dragon, though don't know now).

What is missing? The "boys" you suggest are mostly skinny--on the fem side---and look underage (though they are not). This is what the retired farang visitors in Pattaya like, so these bars think all the same. In the States and else where, most of the dancers (gay) in the clubs are fit from athletic to buffed and know more how to socialize with the customer than just standing in front of a mirror looking at themselves or looking at their cell phone constantly. Also, they are in their upper 20's to 30's. It would be a CREATIVE idea to have a bar in Pattaya that caters to gay men that want their gay bars to have man-man instead of skinny fems. I do not care for the skinny fem clones in Pattaya so go to BKK for my eye candy.

bucknaway
October 20th, 2013, 17:34
popped into secrets in washington...lotsa naked boys...but no touching where it matters....bit frustrating...tin room in Dallas heaps better....and so is eros for that matter...

They let you touch their ankles. Back in the 1800's the ankles was where it was at :sign5:

anonone
October 20th, 2013, 19:06
:occasion5:

What is missing? The "boys" you suggest are mostly skinny--on the fem side---and look underage (though they are not). This is what the retired farang visitors in Pattaya like, so these bars think all the same. In the States and else where, most of the dancers (gay) in the clubs are fit from athletic to buffed and know more how to socialize with the customer than just standing in front of a mirror looking at themselves or looking at their cell phone constantly. Also, they are in their upper 20's to 30's. It would be a CREATIVE idea to have a bar in Pattaya that caters to gay men that want their gay bars to have man-man instead of skinny fems. I do not care for the skinny fem clones in Pattaya so go to BKK for my eye candy.

I have not EVER seen a staff member in Eros that looks underage. They do tend to have some twink/fem staff, but the last time I was there, many muscular defined guys in their 20s were available...and not shy.

latin's comments were wondering if an interactive-type place would work in Thailand, instead of just sitting and watching on a stage. I still don't see a difference between what he described and several bars in Pattaya.

Enjoy your eye candy in Bangkok.

latintopxxx
October 21st, 2013, 04:46
the tin room in dallas has gogo boys dressed very skimpily, like in very small speedos and even womens G strings which barely contained their front bits and totally left their butts exposed. Fot a dollar tip you were free to grope all over...and sometimes they would even allow you to slip yout hand in and grab their dicks. All this in a dance club atmospher, patrons dancing, crusing one another and most playing with the dancers. I got the impression that some of the dancers were available after 2am when the bar closed as they hung around outside making eye contact.
ASt Secrets/Ziegfelds in DC the danders are totally naked, but you are not allowed to touvh them abobe the knee and below the waiste, free to grope the rest of ther body and admire them. Again in a dance club atomosphere, patrons dancing away.
In BKK the equivalent would be DJ station with naked/half naked gogpo boys circulating amongst the payingh custyomers working the crowds for tips. I have been many times to eros, and yes a lot does go on, I'ver had many a blow job there..but there is a very small crowd, most times no more than 7 or 8 customers and certainly not a dance club enviornment.