PDA

View Full Version : UK Visa now available for Mass Murderers

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2013, 19:04
Well, whist the Tory Toffs and their sidekicks, the Looney Lib Dems, snatch children from their beds in the middle of the night and lock them up in jail pending deportation with their parents & whilst decent people cannot secure a Visa for their overseas-born wife or partner - this:

BBC: Ex-Liberian President Charles Taylor is to serve his 50-year war crimes sentence in the UK, Justice Minister Jeremy Wright has confirmed.

Now, the Liberian Ex-President and convicted War Criminal is not British by any definition so there is absolutely no compulsion on the UK to accept him - yet we do so with open arms it seems.

What a kick in the fucking teeth for every decent person waiting on - or who has been refused - a Visa on the most spurious of reasons (like not earning a minimum of ┬г18,000 pa).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24474588

:violent3:

Brad the Impala
October 11th, 2013, 13:51
I don't think a life sentence in a British Prison as a War Criminal is the future that most failed visa applicants were looking for!!

scottish-guy
October 11th, 2013, 15:07
That's not the point (as you well know).

The debate is about how he is being admitted to the UK, not how he will spend his time once he is here.

This convicted war criminal does not have British nationality any more than any other Visa applicant - yet here we have a mass murderer being fast-tracked into the country ahead of legitimate applications e.g. from wives and partners.

Here we have a person who will be housed, fed, watered, and looked after medically - all at the taxpayer's expense, whilst families of UK nationals and genuine Visa applicants are denied entry for the most spurious of reasons.

Toxic Teresa (Home Secretary) must be so proud of the class of person she is fast-tracking into the UK.

:occasion9:

Marsilius
October 11th, 2013, 17:17
The only way, so I read, in which the international court at The Hague could proceed against him for war crimes was if a country volunteered to imprison him were he to be convicted.

The UK volunteered so that a war crimes trial could go ahead. I think we should be proud of ourselves for doing that.

scottish-guy
October 11th, 2013, 17:56
You make a fair point Marsilius - except both Sweden and Rwanda also offered to "accomodate" him.

This is simply UK posturing on the world stage, as usual.

There is still the irony of fast-tracking a mass murderer into the UK at the taxpayers expense (well over ┬г1,000,000 not taking account of inflation if he serves even 20 years out of his impossible 50 yr sentence) whilst law-abiding Visa applicants are denied because their spouse does not earn ┬г18K per annum and is therefore judged incapable of supporting themselves.

Brad the Impala
October 12th, 2013, 02:18
That's not the point (as you well know).

The debate is about how he is being admitted to the UK, not how he will spend his time once he is here.

Of course it's the point! You made the imprisoning of a mass murderer as a war criminal into an immigration issue! The Daily Mail would be proud of you.

timmberty
October 12th, 2013, 02:33
question for scotty. what type of visa does he have stamped into his passport ? cant be a tourist visa as he wont be doing much travelling. working visa maybe, as he can do jobs in jail to earn a few quid. or a retirement visa, as hes getting on a bit.
it didnt say what visa in the link, but i assume you know ?

joe552
October 12th, 2013, 02:45
sorry, scottish-guy, I agree with Brad on this one - it's not about immigration and how easy (or difficult) it is to get a visa, it's about the UK playing a part in the ICC - and imprisoning a war criminal.

Marsilius
October 12th, 2013, 14:22
You make a fair point Marsilius - except both Sweden and Rwanda also offered to "accomodate" him.

Then all three countries should be proud of themselves. In the end, we got the role and - even though we do our fair share of bad things in the world - just this once should be proud of ourselves.

[By the way, you're clearly getting hot under the collar over this one as your usually admirable spelling has gone to pot with "accomodate", for which you must even have overridden the spellchecker!]

scottish-guy
October 12th, 2013, 18:28
Well I'm not making excuses but I've never used a spellchecker because, as you say, my spelling is normally excellent.

However, I have noticed recently a significant deterioration and I'm having to re-edit quite often. It's either my eyesight going or senile decay is kicking in.

With this particular post I'm typing on an iPhone on a train which is rocking more furiously than Latintopxxx on one of his pony boys - so I take no responsibility for this one. LOL

timmberty
October 12th, 2013, 18:32
well for someone with such a big opion about this man getting his visa over everyone else i'm more than a little surprised.
rather than respond to comments about the thread, scotty has gone for a joke about his iphone.

scottish-guy
October 12th, 2013, 22:35
Actually Timothy, I jumped straight to the "latest post" from the Forum view - I didn't even see the other comments on my iPhone screen.

Now that I've seen them I don't believe any of them require a response - Brad has made his point and is entitled to his opinion, Joe has chipped in his 1 punt worth, and your moronic contribution is not even worth noticing far less replying to (other than to point that out, obviously).

:hello2:

timmberty
October 12th, 2013, 23:06
UK Visa now available for Mass Murderers

i was replying to your headline. if you are saying my post is moronic then what does that make your headline ?
does the guy have a visa or not ?
as the other say the only moronic thing on this thread is you trying to compare the jailing of a mass murderer to someone trying to get a visa they are not entitled to.
not only is your spelling going, your ability to reply to someone without the usual abuse is also growing.

scottish-guy
October 13th, 2013, 00:59
I am comparing a mass murderer being allowed into the UK and therefore being granted an entry Visa (the Visa category is immaterial and to dwell on it, as you do, is moronic) with honest decent people who are not mass murderers and who cannot get a Visa.

There's the connection.

If you cannot comprehend it, that's your problem - and I'm not wasting any more time explaining it to you.

timmberty
October 13th, 2013, 02:37
you think this man has been given a 50 year visa ? a mass murderer visa perhaps?
really find out what visa he has been allowed in on. my guess would be no visa has been granted at all. im sure you also know that. in fact i would imagine his passport had been conviscated well before it ever got a chance to be stamped.
but being as you find it hard to ever admit to being wrong its the last thing you would bother to do.
you made a statement that you can not back up i.e. he has been given an entry visa. that is the only moronic statement made here. my taking the piss out of your statement is because thats all it deserved.

scottish-guy
October 13th, 2013, 06:39
.... i would imagine....

Those 3 words are all we need to know - you're guessing - for no other reason than to take a contrary position to whatever I say.

You have absolutely NO BASIS for stating that he does not have or require a Visa - whereas I am stating the generally-accepted case that all foreigners with no ties to the UK require some category of Visa to enter the UK. The exception being certain holders of Diplomatic Passports and it in inconceivable that a convicted War Criminal retains those privileges.

Until you can PROVE me wrong don't waste my time. No further replies to you on this subject.

scottish-guy
October 13th, 2013, 14:07
......Oh, and I'm now away until further notice.

Maybe I'll sit and look at ppl who don't recognise me

OOOOOOOO where can he be?? Send out the search parties...WOOOOOOOO

:party

timmberty
October 13th, 2013, 14:11
where to start, i'm guessing ? no im not guessing there is no such thing as a 50 year visa for starters, there are many many foreign terrorist/murderers who have made there way into britain, and who have now been put into our jails. they came illegaly. you think these people are granted visa once they get found and convicted?
as for everyone coming to this country needing a visa, i reckon there must be 30 or 40 million people from around europe and the rest of the world here on holidays over the course of a year who dont have visas

now dont try and change what you said. "The exception being certain holders of Diplomatic Passports" i have pointed out millions a year come here without visas.

you made a statement of which you are 100% sure this man has a visa, you cant prove it as you have been asked so now try to change it around.

you my dear are a buffone.

****Until you can PROVE me wrong don't waste my time. No further replies to you on this subject.****

or less than 30 minutes depending on what is sooner.

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2013, 00:34
"Buffone"? Fuck off you mad cow

timmberty
October 14th, 2013, 02:03
"buffone

Originating from the Italian language this word means clown, joker, pagliaccio (or pagliazzo). Becoming popular in Scotland with the arrival of the Lazzarini brothers.

Also see pagliaccio or pagliazzo.

Ehehehh, you are a real buffone David... I can't believe you said that.

Rickybu what a buffone are you?"

the joys of having culture :occasion9: