PDA

View Full Version : pics and gossip about Sunee from two guys owner

witchhunt
October 8th, 2013, 11:57
Two Guys news letter with a number of photos from Sunee can be posted to you by requesting it by email see below
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Devoted Fans, here is more trash talk from a demented guesthouse owner.

Take Care, and remember to smell the roses.

Two Guys Guesthouse
504/497 Soi Yensabai, South Pattaya
Ph: 0066-(0)38-713652

EMail; john@twoguysguesthouse.info
Web; www. twoguysguesthouse.com

WHATS GOING ON AT TWO GUYS GUESTHOUSE

Two Guys has been quite busy, even at the midst of low season.

Our Low Season Special ямБnishes at the end of October and we are almost fully booked for Nov.

I have had several new customers who said they were staying only two nights and end up staying

two weeks because of the fun they were having in Pattaya.

Once again I wish to welcome all the new customers and Thank all our regular customers who visited or will visit Two Guys this year.

THE HAPPENINGS AROUND SUNEE PLAZA - HOT OFF THE STREET !

Opening and Closings

Cock Tails GoGo Bar (above Forest House) has reopened, I have not been in there yet, but I am told it has all new staямА.

Mic My Gogo has just had a raft of new dancers arrive, there also has been a change of management the cashier and her aggressive partner are no longer working in the bar.

Country Club has changed hands. The new owner is reported to own bars in Cambodia and is a frequent visitor to Pattaya

Eros Boys GoGo. Are still doing their theme nights.

If you have a fantasy you might be able to have it come true. The staямА are happy to help you with therapy, and will encourage you to act out your dreams.

City Boys Gogo, is going from strength to strength and appears to be the most popular just now. I often sit in the New Queens bar next door

and ogle the dancers when they are sitting outside on their break, wearing only their skimpieтАЩs and T shirt. ItтАЩs enough to make you choke on your beer.

DucтАЩs Bar is still going strong and still doing a friday night quiz. If you are feeling like showing oямА your command of not so general knowledge and want to

challenge the incumbent champions, you are cordially invited.

!!!!!!!!

Stardust Bar, has been closed, I donтАЩt know if they ever made any money, I think not much due diligence was done. Why would you open a тАЬLadies Bar: at the entrance to Sunee?

I very seldom saw any customers in the place maybe because most of the staямА were past their sell by date.

Forest House, has added a couple of new staямА, one IтАЩm told used to be a dancer at the Copa in Boyztown.

New Queens Bar, as I mentioned earlier a good place to sit and watch the StaямА from City Boys when they are on their break. New Queens also has some very cute waiters.

The former Howard's Guesthouse now has two more ямВoors added, as you can see from the photo on the right.

Update.The rumor

It seems that the owners have now been told to remove the extra ямВoors added, as they did not have planning permission to carry out the

addition. It appears that the new hotel opposite, plus the Paradise Inn and the Boutique Hotel (further down soi VC) have also been told to

remove ямВoors that were added without permission.

It is reported the owners have been warned, if they donтАЩt comply, the deconstruction will be done for them.

The Colonial Bar has just been refurbished, with new seats and a diямАerent conямБguration introduced.

Both the bar top and divider top have been replaced and new facing tiles added.

The pool table was moved to give players more room to swing their cues at each other during disagreements.

The bar has also signed up for the premier league football for this season and have two large screen TVs to watch it on.

They also do food nights and will send you a SMS with that nights menu if you request one.

Screams In The Dark

A couple of weeks ago a section of Sunee were hit by a power blackout. A lot of the bars were either in the dark or using candles (for light). It

was reported that there were strange goings on in the back of many of the darkened bars. One of the Two Guys customers said that he was

entertained by the staямА swinging round poles wearing only wigs, what part of their body was covered by the wigs he did not say.

In another bar, it was reported that the staямА had a competition comparing their members and as it was dark the judges had to make their

decisions by touch only.

The screams in the night did not come when the lights went out, but when the lights come back on. This due to the sudden illuminations

catching many of the customers and staямА disoriented and in disarray.

gregvc
October 8th, 2013, 21:23
out of everything written in the last few weeks I would really worry if I stayed in a place that added a few floors. Does anyone remember the hotel in Korat that added a few floors only to have the building collapse and 30 teachers died. Other happenings in Bangladesh, India and Egypt would give food for thought.

gregvc
October 8th, 2013, 21:34
oops! Royal Plaza Hotel collapsed in ten seconds in 1993 with 137 deaths. Same worries about Thai standards of any building or sprinkler systems (91 deaths, exit doors blocked).

lonelywombat
October 10th, 2013, 12:57
[attachment=0:3hk4ccu3]two guys 3.png[/attachment:3hk4ccu3]

Scroll the pic if 100% is not shown . There are 3 pics.

I saw the comments in the local press about the old Howards and the new local buildings in the local press, and went and had a look. There were 3 buildings involved with the same owner.

The report of the article was published here

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/ ... aya-hotel/ (http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/97329/7-day-demolition-order-issued-popular-south-pattaya-hotel/)

There was a thread in gaybutton which indicated that nothing has happened for 4 weeks

http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5913