PDA

View Full Version : the prime massage

mildsevenblue
October 8th, 2013, 11:39
Hi guys,

I been surfing the net and found out The Prime Massage.

Have you guys been there? do they have gay friendly masseur in the house?

OR other massage parlor which you would recommend?

PS. I been to the first massage shop on Silom Street (I forget the name), the masseur is ok but I can feel him trying to keep a distance from me, I am not asking for sex or happy ending, just some body contact during the massage course

Cheers!

pong
October 8th, 2013, 18:18
depends how you define ''GF''.
Yes-you can safely expect to have ANY male masseur in that area to be gay friendly enough in that he wont refuse you. However, Prime does have many reports that for most its a real msg only. However, our dear and longt-ime contributor (and also nearly as long scolded at by some wage-policemen) latintopxx has reported that he always got what he likes so much-Thai ass.
There are numerous sites that do gay listings-for that area around Silom/Suriwong there are at least 10/12 such places, and they all provide more or less. Find them on sites like dreadedned, nikygaybangkok, gayscout, travelgayasia etc.
For msg it simply always is a hit-or-miss thing, which you annot predict.

camperboy
October 9th, 2013, 14:49
I went there earlier this month on my last night in Bangkok. I was not and still not sure if it is a тАЬgay friendlyтАЭ place. I did saw a lot of boys hanging around outside the two shops that they have. Some were cute and fit.

I went in and opted for the leg and thai massage package. If I am not mistaken, it is slightly below 500baht for two hours. The place itself is very classy. Slightly dimmed lights but not dodgy. For the first time having a leg massage in Bangkok, the masseur washes my feet first with water and lemon! Neat!

My masseur was cute with an average body. We did not talk much. Or rather just the normal pleasantries like hi and bye. All in all, I will rate him 9/10 for his massage skills. It was really good.

I do not know if тАЬhappy endingтАЭ is included and I didnтАЩt dare ask. Hehe. For the body massage, he directed me to a room with two cubicles and told me to change to their oversized massage PJs. Though they were instances when he touched my dick slightly when he pressed my thighs area, I think it was not intentional. I wasnтАЩt hard anyway as Thai massage though good can be a bit painful haha.

So yeah, though without happy ending, I would definitely recommend this place for a good and proper massage based on my experience. яБК

Oh yeah, I do not know how much to tip so I gave 500baht. Not sure if it is too much. Oh yes speaking of which, there were signs saying тАЬPlease tip masseur min 100bahtтАЭ on the menu. Lol

October 12th, 2013, 10:38
Doesnt 100 baht minimum pretty much mean they are happy with 100 baht I bet they will be over joyed if you go back campervan. I done like those places were you have to walk up a lot of stairs and Prime is one of them. I went to a place on Silom for a one hour foot massage this week to get out of the rain no going upstairs and I said to my Thai friend no not boyfriend how much tip at the end and he said 100 but I saw he only gave his guy 70 so Im guessing 100 is the foreigner price.

fedssocr
October 12th, 2013, 23:33
My last visit was a couple of years ago so it could have all changed since then. But I did the long (90 mins I think) oil massage. They had a photobook at the reception desk with little post-it notes on all of the guys who were available. I made my choice and was directed up to a cubicle. Good real massage table with face well which I always prefer. I was told to undress and shown the shower down the hall. Shower by yourself, no scrub by the boy. After finishing went back to my cubicle to wait a few minutes for him to return. These were the sort of cubicles that only have walls about 3/4 of the way to the ceiling. The massage was cute good. Masseur was clothed the whole time. He tried to give me a happy ending but it just wasn't happening.

So I think it probably depends what sort of massage you choose. If you go for the Thai massage and are dressed I think it's less likely there will be a "happy ending" but if you go for the naked oil massage the chances are better. But we're talking a mechanical hand job basically.

But like I said this is all info that is a couple of years old now so it's possible that things have changed. Personally I go for the massage places on Soi Twilight as you know more what you are going to get...which is a sex massage. Some guys have better massage skills than others there but they're mainly interested in getting you to the main event.

camperboy
October 13th, 2013, 11:03
Interesting. When I was there, I wasn't shown any photo albums!

aussie_
October 13th, 2013, 14:11
"Oh yeah, I do not know how much to tip so I gave 500baht. Not sure if it is too much. Oh yes speaking of which, there were signs saying тАЬPlease tip masseur min 100bahtтАЭ on the menu. Lol

I have been to Prime many times for traditional Thai massage. They are very good if you want a proper Thai or oil massage. Most of the guys are good looking and they do keep a photo album behind the desk if you want to choose someone else. I do not bother with the photo album as you may have to wait for them to be called in or make an appointment for later. I usually find 100 or 200 baht is the standard tip for massage, no need to give more unless you get some extra service. I have had some fun limited to a hand job with a masseur at Prime once and gave him 500 which he agreed and gratefully accepted. Go somewhere else if you are expecting a happy ending but it does happen, depends on the masseur. Others may have different experiences but I am happy to go to Prime just for a great massage.

camperboy
October 13th, 2013, 19:21
"Oh yeah, I do not know how much to tip so I gave 500baht. Not sure if it is too much. Oh yes speaking of which, there were signs saying тАЬPlease tip masseur min 100bahtтАЭ on the menu. Lol

I have been to Prime many times for traditional Thai massage. They are very good if you want a proper Thai or oil massage. Most of the guys are good looking and they do keep a photo album behind the desk if you want to choose someone else. I do not bother with the photo album as you may have to wait for them to be called in or make an appointment for later. I usually find 100 or 200 baht is the standard tip for massage, no need to give more unless you get some extra service. I have had some fun limited to a hand job with a masseur at Prime once and gave him 500 which he agreed and gratefully accepted. Go somewhere else if you are expecting a happy ending but it does happen, depends on the masseur. Others may have different experiences but I am happy to go to Prime just for a great massage.

Agree on the massage skills.

Hmm so they do have a photo album behind the counter! Wonder why I was not shown it. Was it because of the time? I entered at 10pm and the place closes at 12am I think.

They were a few masseurs I saw whom I would love to have something going. Perhaps next time if I am not shy, I will ask for the photo album. Haha

aussie_
October 13th, 2013, 21:01
Hmm so they do have a photo album behind the counter! Wonder why I was not shown it. Was it because of the time? I entered at 10pm and the place closes at 12am I think.

They do not offer the photo album for viewing when you enter Prime massage. When I first went to Prime they gave me whatever boy was available. No problem as their massage skills are consistently good and most are good looking guys. On other occasions I noticed Thai customers asking to see the photo album so I checked out the album myself. Lost of hot guys but most were not on site and had to be called in. Now when I go to any massage place including Prime if I see a guy I like inside or hanging around outside I just ask if they can do the massage.

goji
October 14th, 2013, 04:47
Might get a HE here. More often than not in my experience.