PDA

View Full Version : Xmas New Year accommodation offer Bangkok

October 6th, 2013, 07:49
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here but I guess I'll soon find out.

A friend of mine has a three-bedroom apartment in Bangkok up on Sathorn behind Saint Louis Hospital and has a self-contained bedroom + bathroom available for a short-term guest over Xmas New Year from Sunday December 22 to the weekend after New Year. He will also be staying there. The apartment has Internet (BYO computer) and True Visions. A maid cleans weekly, otherwise it's self-catering.

You can see the location here (http://maps.google.co.th/?hl=en) when you search for "Saint Louis Hospital Thung Wat Don Bangkok"; the Soi (13) forms a Z shape and his apartment is in the final piece of the Z (Yaek 6) opposite Assumption Commercial College. He's thinking around 10,000 a week (negotiable). PM me if you're interested.

bucknaway
October 6th, 2013, 09:07
With some of the personalities on this site, they would have to rent at their own risk of having their social life made public on the message board. Maybe it won't happen and everyone will be professional and not spread rumor and gossip and if they are truly lucky they won't have their activities thrown back in their face on a public message board.

Best of luck to your friend.

October 6th, 2013, 09:21
Best of luck to your friend.He doesn't post here so he's unlikely to care how others may represent him. He also doesn't belong to that other hotbed of Chicken Littles/Henny Pennies, Thaivisa.

bucknaway
October 6th, 2013, 09:26
But your friend could be anyone since this is an anonymous forum. It could be you renting the room or me or even beachlover but unless we tell the renter who we are he will never know. Even if posts got out about his personal life it could be said it was heard through others and not from the true source. Just saying.

October 6th, 2013, 09:31
But your friend could be anyone since this is an anonymous forum. It could be you renting the room or me or even beachlover but unless we tell the renter who we are he will never know. Even if posts got out about his personal life it could be said it was heard through others and not from the true source. Just saying.How did you know my friend is Beachlover?????

bobsaigon2
October 6th, 2013, 10:16
Couldn't be Beachlover. He lives in Amsterdam.

a447
October 7th, 2013, 00:10
:sign5:

cdnmatt
October 7th, 2013, 07:35
Better be a pretty nice place for 1430 baht/night. Why wouldn't I just get a hotel, instead of staying in some stranger's apartment?

October 7th, 2013, 11:12
Better be a pretty nice place for 1430 baht/night. Why wouldn't I just get a hotel, instead of staying in some stranger's apartment?But it's in Bangkok darling, one of the many places in Thailand we learn from Sooty that you hate. It's not some shack in Mae Sot or wherever you are these days.

loke
October 7th, 2013, 20:50
I agree the price is too expensive 10000 weekly in have to live with a stranger you might not like, no thanks.

Then better to join www.coachsurfing.com (http://www.coachsurfing.com) and you can stay for free as a guest if that is your thing .

For that price you can book into a nice hotel incl breakfast .

October 12th, 2013, 13:28
Can you fuck on the couch if your couchsorfing loke?