PDA

View Full Version : Boys that don't go off

June 8th, 2006, 09:06
I've never run across this until just recently. First there was the cute, long haired doorman in Sunee who says he doesn't do offs. Now I find a waiter in Boyztown who says the same thing. What's this all about? I thought guys worked in bars to get offs and make money. Why would a guy work in a bar and not go off? Is this common? Should I be switching to a different brand of mouthwash?

June 8th, 2006, 09:15
I've never run across this until just recently. First there was the cute, long haired doorman in Sunee who says he doesn't do offs. Now I find a waiter in Boyztown who says the same thing. What's this all about? I thought guys worked in bars to get offs and make money. Why would a guy work in a bar and not go off? Is this common? Should I be switching to a different brand of mouthwash?
No, this is normal. Shouldn't assume they are all offable if not actually go go-ers.
They might be happily married in monogamous relationships with a woman for Christs sake. Aren't there enough whores for you?

If not, meet me at the Nook!

June 8th, 2006, 09:22
I know a couple of lads, one a waiter and one a mamasan, who don't go off except for non-sexual activities and then only on occasion.

Doormen, waiters and mamasans often get a salary and are paid more than dancers. From what I have been told, often not much more, but I suspect this varies from bar to bar.

catawampuscat
June 8th, 2006, 09:23
Sometimes a farang will have an anrrangement with a doorman or a waiter which allows them to work, hang out with friends and make tips but
they cannot go on "offs"..
Sometimes a boy is well taken care of and likes to sit with friends outside a bar and while he looks like a doorman he may not be working..
Sometimes a boy has a prearranged appointment with a customer and will not go with another but cannot express the reason for language difficulties..
Sometimes a boy will not be "offed" a second time by a cheap or abusive farang or if the farang is know to be cheap or abusive in the bar...
Sometimes a boy will not be "offed" if the customer is bad smelling, dirty, drunk or unusually hideous..
I am sure there must be other reasons but many of us want what we can't have and get nuts over it.. There are so many available that it is best
to forget the unavailable ones and move on and have fun....... :cat:

Smiles
June 8th, 2006, 10:20
" ... I've never run across this until just recently. First there was the cute, long haired doorman in Sunee who says he doesn't do offs ... "
. . . . but just like at home (I assume), not everyone thinks of themselves as a prostitute, no matter where they work.

Cheers ...

June 8th, 2006, 16:51
DELETED

June 8th, 2006, 21:56
One of the doormen in soi 6 in Bkk comes from a quite wealthy family.

hes into Thai men only so has his pick of the guys he wants and hangs out with his friends all night.................not always about money! hes a real nice guy too.

painai2
June 9th, 2006, 02:27
What always gets me is how if you want a doorman--you have to pay a higher off fee.

Jetsam
June 9th, 2006, 02:36
What always gets me is how if you want a doorman--you have to pay a higher off fee.

not that strange, because they and the waiters/mamasan are the ones that really have a function to get customers in, served and informed and make money for the bar. The "dancers" are just there , and nobody miss them if one not show up, he just don't get paid or have to pay the off fee for one night.
Just my thoughts, maybe I'm totally wrong :geek:

June 9th, 2006, 02:56
Just my thoughts, maybe I'm totally wrong

And nobody miss them ...

I do !

Jetsam
June 9th, 2006, 03:04
[quote]Just my thoughts, maybe I'm totally wrong

And nobody miss them ...

I do ![/quote:ceyeaihu]

haha , if it's your "boy special" (┬о Dodger) then you are the only one that will miss him. And you missed your turn :blackeye:

Michael
June 9th, 2006, 05:28
you smell?

never had anyone reject me, but then I am extremely handsome and damn sexy!!! Well so the boys tell me as i am paying them.

:joker: LOL
Thanks John.

June 11th, 2006, 01:18
The smarter bars will tend to hire straight or otherwise unavailable types for their crucial staff members- for example, bartenders, doormen, cooks, managers, etc. The reason is simple- if they were gay, attractive, and available they would go "off" and the bar would lose part of its functions. Some bars still have a policy that the staff members are "off"able, but inflate the prices to reduce attrition.

June 11th, 2006, 02:00
Use to be a boy at Kaos that worked as a doorman that offed at first but then stopped after he found his atm. what bar does this long haired boy work at?

Jetsam
June 11th, 2006, 02:34
Use to be a boy at Kaos that worked as a doorman that offed at first but then stopped after he found his atm. what bar does this long haired boy work at?

There is a guy at La Cage bar in Sunee Plaza with long hair and great smile, Don't offed him but another guy from this bar, big mistake but that is another story . I'm not into long hair but if you are check this bar out and say hello to Mauy from Eric.

June 11th, 2006, 03:11
One swallow doesn't make a boyfriend

firecat69
June 11th, 2006, 03:33
Jetsam are you saying don't off the long haired boy or that you didn't off him???

Jetsam
June 11th, 2006, 03:43
Jetsam are you saying don't off the long haired boy or that you didn't off him???

I did not off the long haired guy but another guy from that bar, so I can't say anything about him, only that he has a great smile, but so have most Thai boys :geek:

June 11th, 2006, 18:04

I did not off the long haired guy but another guy from that bar, so I can't say anything about him, only that he has a great smile, but so have most Thai boys :geek:

wish more thai guys would wear longer hair.......... so damn sexy to me!

June 11th, 2006, 19:24
i once asked a bs if he was gay, & replied that ;

'No i not gay, just my mouth & arse is?!?!' hahahaha

June 12th, 2006, 07:58

He works at Kaos. They always seem to have Sunee's sexiest doormen.

Impulse
June 12th, 2006, 10:25
I offed the doorman in Boystown,Guyacan or whatever its called.He was hot in my eyes and was thrilled to be offed.It was quick sex and after the third time he was trying to convey to me that I should set up a bank account and send him money.His english was not good and he was so proud of the necklas he bought with the money I gave him.Unfortunatley for him my vacation ran out and who knows if anyone ever offed him again,maybe he became a go go boy. :blackeye:

June 13th, 2006, 10:55
Well I'm over next week and have just found out a boy I think the world (the only one in 12 years of visiting thailand to really fall for) of is now working in a gogo bar and not sure how I will be able to handle it. He has always freelanced but seeing him in a bar sitting with a farang or walking back to a room with a farang will be very hard to do. Guess I'll need to explore boystown for the slim longer haired boys.

June 14th, 2006, 08:57
He has always freelanced but seeing him in a bar sitting with a farang or walking back to a room with a farang will be very hard to do.

Why don't you off him long time?

June 14th, 2006, 19:05
I'm not worried as he's not into fat bald midgets.

June 14th, 2006, 20:45
.... they either want money or they don't!