PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok blues

a447
October 1st, 2013, 13:14
I'm having a Christian experience at the moment.
I arrived in Bangkok Saturday and that evening I headed off to Scorpion Bar to catch up with mr Cutie. I was welcomed instead with open arms by Pat, the bar's resident money boy.with a "Yay! My atm has arrived" look all over his face. If truth be known, I was also thinking in terms of deposits and withdrawrals, but not with him. I offef him back in July and, although he performed admirably, he is just too much of a seasoned money-boy for my liking. Very much the fake "I love you" type. Suddenly, Mr Cutie appeared! Wow! In just over 2 months, his face had changed - he was now a little more grown up, a little more of an adult face. But still as cute as ever. In a few years time he will be the star of Soi Twilight. He's sitting on a gold mine, if only he knew it. But he's straight and I doubt if he'd bottom for anyone. If he did, he could print money.
I managed to fend off Pat and make my escape over to the bar where I was planning on continuing from whre I left off ion July with the guy I offed every night. Horror of horros - he wasn't working that night. I figured he'd been offed, so I took the next best boy on offer. He bottomed beautifully and his big cock was a bonus. But after the deed, he was in a hurry to get back to the bar. My regular always lingered a while and we chatted and this often led to round 2. No chance of that with this guy. Oh, well.....

Sunday night I returned to the bar, but the boy wasn't there again. The bar phoned him and I spoke to him..he said he'd be back Monday night. In a panic i rushed back to Scorpion, intending to cut my losses and off Pat. But he was sitting with a farang and went off with him. By now I was in full panic mode, so rushed off to yet another bar to collect yet anothert regular. But he wasn't there either! I called over one of their new guys. He sat down and immediately pulled out a gigantic isaan cock. I offed him.

Unfortunately, he's top only, but I had a lot of fun playing with his equipment. Truly amazing cock! After our fun he came drinking with me back to Scorpion. By now I was quite pissed. His friend from the karaoke bar wandered over. My guy left to go home and I found myself sitting with this rather cute guy. I ended up chuck-wowing him in the toilet. But it wasn't all that much fun for me, because he had a couple of those dreaded mooks...and his cock was rather small. Still, he was happy with his reward.

On the was back to the hotel I walked by Screwboy. It was 2;10. I was told they close at 3 and allowed myself to be dragged in. They rushed up and took my beer order - 280 baht, I think - and as soon as it arrived at the table, i was told the bar was about to close!! The boys left the stage and i was quickly ushered out the door! :sign5:

Last night I went to the bar to pick up my regular and there he was, fully clothed and sitting outside the bar waiting for me. We went inside and I orderd us a drink. he told me he had been sick. He didn't look well at all, so I suggested he go home and sleep. he had a bit of a fever and a cold. But he insisted all was ok, so I paid the bar and off we went.

Back in the room he told me he was sick and we couldn't do anything! WTF?? "I sleep with you a little," he said, and with that he got under the sheets fully clothed. Is this some kind of joke? What's going on here? I managed to get him naked and we lay together. I put my hand on his cock and suddenly it began to stir. Mmm...maybe all is not lost afterall. In the end, I managed to chuckwow him, but he didn't touch me at all. To say i was pissed off is an understatement, but I didn't let on that i was unhappy. Well, maybe his compensation told him that. He promised he'd be back on deck tonight, ready to go.

So I ended up back at Scorpion and offed Pat. The fun got underway but i was totally turned off by his fake "oohs" and "aahs" as I banged away. He was squealing like a pig and I lost concentration...and my hard-on. I withdrew, took off the condom and he got me hard again. When I started to put on anoither condom to continue, he refused! "No, can not do. It hurt." Unbelievable!

I sent him away after the deed thinking how these guys have no business sense at all. I'll certainly never see him again.

Hoepfully I can achieve better outcomes, as they say, tonight.

latintopxxx
October 1st, 2013, 15:01
wow... a447, for once I actually enjoyed one of your posts. Why dont you name the bars you go to after scorpion? I'm a bit surprised that you a seasoned traveller and Thai conniseur would off a "boy"without checking if he bottomed. As dor screw boys, how short sighted, when this happens to me it takes quite a while before I bother going back; I know its nothing money but nobody like to be made a fool of. And as for your sick regular who basically conned you into offing him knowing full well he was incapable of performing; it reinforces my view that its us against them. a battle of wits!!

anonone
October 1st, 2013, 16:53
Hey a447

Good to hear from you and happy to find you back in Thailand. Great post to read...probably not much fun to experience. LOL
Things will definitely get better, you know. If not, hop on down to Pattaya for a spell. Sometimes a change in location can set things right.

Good luck. Let us know how round 2 goes....

christianpfc
October 1st, 2013, 22:05
I know what you are talking about, been there. But now, with multi-layered backup plans, it's rare.

A few recent experiences have shown that it is wrong to assume a boy will be in a bar where you took him a few weeks or months ago. If looking for a particular boy, it might be best to call him before you go out. He might not be at work that night (happened to me twice, not much harm done, but I would have saved the time and money for drink because I would not have gone to that bar if I had known the boy I'm looking for is not in). Mamasan might call him and get him to the bar and charge you the off fee, but hey, I can call him myself and get him to my hotel and no off fee!

I ended up chuck-wowing him in the toilet.
You mean that toilet on Soi Twilight next to Scorpion, in direction to Classic Boys?

Jellybean
October 1st, 2013, 22:52
Happy to read that you are back in Thailand a447, but sorry to hear that things didnтАЩt quite go as planned on the first night. I would echo anononeтАЩs comments and say, surely things can only get better and look forward to reading your second report detailing a more successful and satisfying night out.

By the way, have you considered using the Internet as a way of meeting new guys just to break the routine of the same old, same old тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ bars?

searcher
October 2nd, 2013, 01:13
Having read your post about Scorpion bar and the "cutie" and Christians complaints about the "boy who could not be offed" I got curious and went to Scorpion bar about 2 weeks ago. There were 3Vietnamese boys on duty: Boy(the cutie), Trai..IHMO looking even better and Nam a "veteran" from Fresh B. Boys. Besides there were the Thai manager and a Thai. MB. I had the 3 boys at my table for some drinks and it was a fun evening with much laughter. Their English was close to zero but I speak reasonable Vietnamese and can hold a simple conversation . Not offable? Hm, the Thai guy behind the bar enjoyed our little party and pointed with an inviting gesture at the 3 boys....which one do you want? I declined because after all the fun we had had it would not have been fair to choose one and leave the others at the bar. Ok, I could have offed all three but that s not my cup of tea. Vietnamese are very touchy people and I often had an arm around my shoulder but this was not teasing just a way to show true affection , another reason for not taking off a boy. I was at this bar on 4 consecutive evenings for several hours and always but once was the only customer, seems that the owners burn much money at the moment. The boys told me that they would go home for Tet (Vietnamese family celebration) in January. On day nr.3 and 4 Nam did not show up , he stayed in his rooom. No need to come because there were no customers.On my last day in BKK I talked to Trai and he told me that they all came from the same village near Hanoi. He said that he and Boy did not like to go out with customers they only do when they "must" means the manager tells them. BTW Boy turns 18 on 18th November 2013...he showed me his pport. So I think his pimp will send him to "dance" in Classic Boys from this day on , given business does not get better in Scorpion bar. I agree with A447 , this boy will be a gold mine for his pimp but he is even now streetwise and not naive at all. It would not have been a problem for me at all to take him to my room in the afternoon or so...but when I saw his pport and birthday...NO! BTW You said you had him at the toilet and saw "mooks"(?) I ain t a native speaker and my dict. does not give an answer about "mooks"

latintopxxx
October 2nd, 2013, 04:39
dangerous talk this, plse think before you post.

searcher
October 2nd, 2013, 14:02
dangerous talk this, plse think before you post.
Latintopxxx: Be sure I "thought" before I posted , maybe with another part of my body than you do before you do your posts. I told nothing but the truth.BTW Christian was with me at S. bar and he can confirm what i wrote.

camperboy
October 2nd, 2013, 14:57
Oh so the place is called Scorpion Bar.

I was there once for a drink with a friend on the last trip report which I mentioned someone tried to off me. LOL.

Anyway, the only person i was interested in was a boy in the opposite shop. He looks darn cute but dressed in sweat pants and tee. Does not look like a working boy.

a447
October 2nd, 2013, 16:47
BTW i forgot to mention something. The other night as I was about to leave Scorpion, mr Bangkok - the guy who wrote the book - turned up and started chatting to the manager. As I got up to leave, he followed me down the soi. "I have new bar. I take you." I wasn't really interested as it was late, but i ended up going with him.
Well, what can I say? The tiny bar is right at the end of a long soi, just before soi patpong. We walked all the way down, and I was greeted by Nut - one of the boys who used to work in Scorpion. Who knows what the connection is between all these places. Anyway, apart from Nut squeezed in behind the bar, there was 1 money-boy type and 3 scary mafia-looking type guys. Mr Bangkok said: "We go upstairs. Have massage boys on 6 floor. We open til 5am." Well, there was no way in the world I was going upstairs. Who knows what kind of guys are up there. I don't even want to think about it. And with the mafia guys waiting down at the bar they could charge an unsuspecting customer any price as he tried to leave. For the brave, the bar is called Nicky Bar and Massage. AYOR.
Things are now looking up. Last night I went to Natureboy and had fun with my regular guy. He wasn't there the other night because he was sick - still had a bit of a cold. After an hour or so of hands-on fun, I went to pick up my guy. This time he was fine - still not completely recovered but he performed very well indeed.

I then headed over to Scorpion. There were only 2 boys working, plus Pat who was busy working on an unsuspecting farang. Even if I'm desperate I will keep away from Pat. His blatant splash, cash and dash mentality leaves me cold. Boi's extremely handsome brother sat with me but after a drink I headed back to my regular guy's bar to sit with the boy I offed from there - the boy with the big balls..hehe I walked in and he was sleeping soundly on the sofa, along with all the other guys. I didn't have the heart to wake him up but the manager soon did. He put my hanbd down his jocks and then promptly fell asleep on my shoulder! So back to natureboy to off my friend.
I'm hugely inspired these days by Nirishguy. I've decided I'm going to be a real slut while I'm here and enjoy the Thai delights more than just once a night. So far, so good.

Latin, the reason why I don't mention the names of the bars is because I don't want other punters rushing over to them to off my guys. But you can probably easily guess which bars I'm referring to. And I'm still pissed off that my regular guy came to my room and then said he couldn't do anything. Yes, I was conned, but my cock has completely forgiven him. :sign5:

I've dropped by the Golden Cock a couple of times but only the chubby guy is working there, so I haven't bothered since.

Anyway, apart from my regular bottom boy, let's see now...who else an I off tonight? Decisions, decisions!

bucknaway
October 2nd, 2013, 22:41
You win, I'm not even going to try and match your pace! LOL

christianpfc
October 3rd, 2013, 13:58
... and saw "mooks"(?) I ain t a native speaker and my dict. does not give an answer about "mooks"
mook (р╕бр╕╕р╕Б , in English "pearl") are implants in the penis.

Btw, I encountered my first mook a few weeks ago on a boy from Saranrom. Not as disturbing as I thought it would be. Forgot to take a picture.

BTW i forgot to mention something. The other night as I was about to leave Scorpion, mr Bangkok - the guy who wrote the book - turned up and started chatting to the manager. As I got up to leave, he followed me down the soi. "I have new bar. I take you." I wasn't really interested as it was late, but i ended up going with him.
Well, what can I say? The tiny bar is right at the end of a long soi, just before soi patpong. We walked all the way down, and I was greeted by Nut - one of the boys who used to work in Scorpion. Who knows what the connection is between all these places. Anyway, apart from Nut squeezed in behind the bar, there was 1 money-boy type and 3 scary mafia-looking type guys. Mr Bangkok said: "We go upstairs. Have massage boys on 6 floor. We open til 5am." Well, there was no way in the world I was going upstairs. Who knows what kind of guys are up there. I don't even want to think about it. And with the mafia guys waiting down at the bar they could charge an unsuspecting customer any price as he tried to leave. For the brave, the bar is called Nicky Bar and Massage. AYOR.

This bar (bar? - I only know about massage) is in the same soi as Heartbeat (now closed). It's at the end of the soi, it has neon light, but with the rest of the soi empty, I would never have guessed that there is a business, and would not venture in. I learned about it from a friend. I wonder how they get customers (no advertising I know of, at the end of a dimly lit soi with not much other business going on). I will have a closer look soon.

latintopxxx
October 3rd, 2013, 14:44
Really don't like them, give the appearnce of a deformity brought on by some sort of sexual disease; complete turn off.