PDA

View Full Version : Bandara Suites - Silom. Feedback Please

SlaveDriver
September 26th, 2013, 06:31
Hello Everyone. Hope you are keeping well.

Here GFuys I need your inputs / help / advise. For the past 12 years I have been staying at the Trantawan Place and Iloved the place becuase it was friendly, secured and closer to the gay veneues.

The coming trip (January 2014) I am looking for a change and change with good facilities like the pool, more cozy rooms, etc. Done some research / search my eys are fied on "Bandara Suites / Hotel. Here where I need your help guys :

1. There seems to be Suites and Hotel. The different entities. Is there any difference in style of room, facilities, rates, and conditions on bringing friends.

2. They claim to be global gay/lesbian federation membership. Are they truely gay friendly establishment?

3. I looking at the 1 Bedroom Executive Suites? Have any stayed at these rooms and any feedback?

4. In general how is the hotel / suite, conditions of the rooms, facilities, service leve, gay friendliness of staff, food, swimming pool, spa, etc.

Any valubale advise / inputs and first hand guest eperience would be greatly appreciated buddies.

Take care and stay safe and healthy guys

Have fun life is short :party

Mancs
September 26th, 2013, 10:25
I've stayed several times in their 'business suites'-you get a living room as well as a bedroom. Those are fine. I've not seen the other rooms. I have booked for two and, when a man is staying a few days with me, have booked them in and the hotel takes a copy of the id card. For the occasional quick encounter I have brought men back without booking them in. I have had no problem at reception either way. If going to Silom, the back door off the forecourt to the alley makes it a shorter walk.

corky
September 26th, 2013, 13:41
2. They claim to be global gay/lesbian federation membership. Are they truely gay friendly establishment?

I have personal experience of two of Bandara's staff. They are definitely gay and friendly.

bucknaway
September 28th, 2013, 06:37
It is one of my favorite places to stay. I'm booked there for my final week in Thailand.

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2013, 15:12
mancs, how refreshing to see the words man and men used when referring to working "boys", as you see I tend to parenthesize the word boy but like your open approach.