PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MONTY L.M.T.U.

Monty-old
September 24th, 2013, 17:06
Hi All.

THAT TOPIC heading SHOULD GET EVERYONE'S ATTENTION.

AND I WANT NO SHIT ABOUT "IS IT THE REAL MONTY?"

I am sick, with CYSTITIS, and OVERACTIVE BLADDER, the most painful and embarrassing thing you could get, I pee every 5 to 10 min and every 30 to 40 min at night,
I am not into nappies yet, But as the incontinence gets worse, it could happen any day.

I having treatment and tests at Queen Sirikit Hospital at Satahip. the Navy Boys were lovely. ( excuse me TIME TO PEE) But to no avail. They saved my life 2 years ago, when I had Kidney Failure. But NO help this time.

So I have packed up and moved to Bangkok, to seek help at SIRIRAJ HOSPITAL, That is the Hospital the King of Thailand stays, So now they will have a Pattaya Queen to look after as well as the King.

I had thoughts about going back to Australia, for treatment but when I inquired at R.P.H. I was told to go to SIRIRAJ Hospital for consultation,With the UROLOGY Department.

The medication I am on is a Bladder Relaxant and pain killer PARACETAMOL, and the side affects are dry mouth and constipation. I am a bit worried that if the pain does not kill me the meds will.(Excuse me time to Pee again)

What I would like ask has anyone or know of anyone that has suffered the same.
If so you can e.mail me on monaghanspearls@hotmail.com ( excuse me time to pee again)

I am still living on the bright side , doing my E.Bay sell pearls , pottery. coins etc,

I now drink only water. NO kidding! Fucking WATER and No Whiskey Wonders will never happen ,,,I AM TEETOTALER , I have been thinking of opening a branch of AA.

That's all for now, If jinks would be good enough to correct anything that needed.

Take Care
Monty

P.S. As MacArthur once said "I SHALL RETURN."

whitemouse
September 24th, 2013, 18:37
I missed you so much!

Really hope you get better soon. Paracetamol? Don't take too much of that, not good. Could you sneak out and get Tramadol?

krobbie
September 25th, 2013, 02:26
Monty,
Sorry to hear of your situation. All I can say is that you will be getting the best care at Siriraj. You could have a special afternoon tea (water) and invite HM The King. He's had everything but ...... no speculation on H M King - jinks
Good luck in any case.

krobbie

bing
September 25th, 2013, 07:39
HI Monty, I was asking about you at my usual haunts in Sunee, while visiting last month. I missed having a cup of tea with you as we had on my last visit. That was in the shop behind Cucumber restaurant. I still have fond memories of being new in town and being invited to parties at the pool. It was the perfect welcome into the life of Pattaya. I even have fond memories of the monkey house experience and all the other Thai drama associated with the pool. I was there the day the dog took the chicken out of the kitchen and dragged it out by the pool area. The worker boys thought it was so funny till you reminded them that chicken was their supper. It is sad to hear of your bladder probs. I have heard that your beard is pretty full these days. I can't speak from experience but I have heard the Eskimos in Alaska are known to put pee on their beard and hair inside the igloos. Please don't adopt this custom. Next time you have to pee, have a good one and put it on my tab.

krobbie
September 25th, 2013, 08:39
Monty,
Sorry to hear of your situation. All I can say is that you will be getting the best care at Siriraj. You could have a special afternoon tea (water) and invite HM The King. He's had everything but ...... no speculation on H M King - jinks
Good luck in any case.

krobbie

Jinks. I thought you were busy being unwell but I see you still have time to silence me. You know who I am. How's the leg? Still off the smokes?

Manforallseasons
September 27th, 2013, 03:10
Monty the last post I remember from you was you admonishing the gay community for not going to that shit house you had next to Soi Bowkow market and how you were going to open a place for straight people so you wouldn't have to deal with gays. Now that you are ill I hope you have a speedy recovery. However out of sight, out of mind best describes you, as apposed to what you would like to believe your not a celebrity, more like a flash in the pan!

latintopxxx
September 27th, 2013, 09:17
manforall....why such bitterness, dearie me....life is better if you smile!!

Sooty
September 27th, 2013, 09:26
Monty the last post I remember from you was you admonishing the gay community for ...The "gay community"?? What the fuck's that?

timmberty
September 27th, 2013, 19:03
manforall....why such bitterness, dearie me....life is better if you smile!!

right on latin, and just imagine how much more the world would smile with you if you didnt keep hitting the stopwatch every time someone went for a piss.

latintopxxx
September 27th, 2013, 22:17
timmytroll....I definitely smile...especially when the "boy"is taking a bit of strain!!

Monty-old
September 29th, 2013, 08:08
Right to reply to Man for all seasons, Or should i say( Bitter man with no reason)

When you were L.M.T.U best buddy, John told me A LOT ABOUT YOU, I did not believe him. I do now.
You are a lair,SHOW ME and every one else where I posted such a thing. You can say anything you wish about me when I am dead, but while I still have breath in my body, I will not have lies told about me.1974 was my first trip to Pattaya and been living here for most of the last 16years. Flash in the pan, i was one of the founders of Sunee.and Gay Jontien
Helped start Take Care, Looked after many a sick boy for Dr P. Opened and run a care house for people with H.IV and T.B..Owned the first Gay swimming pool.Owned bars, and cafes.Chocolate shop at Big C.a Pearls shop at Pattaya Beer Garden.Walking Street.Been Drunk and sober, made money and lost a lot.Save a friend from committing suicide.Help many falang In trouble with advice.
What Have you done. NOTHING BUT SIT ON YOUR ASS, PERVING ON (Edited) BOYS AT SLEAZY BARS.
An apology would be nice, But that would be to much to ask from the like of you.
We will meet again
Take Care.
Monty
P.S. Jinks please fix what is needed.

arsenal
September 29th, 2013, 22:55
Monty verses MFOS. Fabulous. Let em fight Jinks. None of your interfering now, they're both adults. I'm going out to get the popcorn. :duel:

Manforallseasons
September 29th, 2013, 23:03
Monty verses MFOS. Fabulous. Let em fight Jinks. None of your interfering now, they're both adults. I'm going out to get the popcorn. :duel:

I didn't realize it was a fight :dontknow: God you must be bored.

timmberty
September 29th, 2013, 23:14

I didn't realize it was a fight :dontknow: God you must be boring.

you hit the nail on the head there for sure.

Monty-old
September 30th, 2013, 02:18
Hi All.
Yes whose fighting. The battle Won, Wipe the egg of your face(Cr) .No more verbal diarrhea.It Takes a man to say his is sorry,Twit.
OH I'm so sorry.
Take Care
Monty

scottish-guy
September 30th, 2013, 03:23
Things are obviously looking up for Monty - 8 sentences without a pee.

:party

joe552
September 30th, 2013, 04:13
how can we be sure, scotty - just because it's not posted on the internet, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

(just joking Monty - hope you recover soon)

arsenal
September 30th, 2013, 09:41
MFAS: You attacked him and he attacked you right back. Sounds like a fight to me. What's your definition? And as Monty says, he won.

puckered_penguin
September 30th, 2013, 11:49
Right to reply to Man for all seasons, Or should i say( Bitter man with no reason)

... i was one of the founders of Sunee.and Gay Jontien
Helped start Take Care, Looked after many a sick boy for Dr P. Opened and run a care house for people with H.IV and T.B..Owned the first Gay swimming pool.Owned bars, and cafes.Chocolate shop at Big C.a Pearls shop at Pattaya Beer Garden.Walking Street.Been Drunk and sober, made money and lost a lot.Save a friend from committing suicide.Help many falang In trouble with advice....
d.

Monty I think some of your claims are a bit far fetched.

You opened a lady bar in Sunee amongst the several Gay Bars that were already there. You then realized your mistake and changed the girls to boys. (No hormones necessary).
You took over the Swimming Pool Bar which was previously a gay bar called Wooden Brew if I recall. So you were the 2nd.?

Similarly you took over a bar in Jomtien Complex called Enchanted Hut which was also previously a gay bar. There were already several other gay establishments in the Complex when you came to it.

Take Care and your hostel for HIV patients are your claim to fame and congratulations for those accomplishments.

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2013, 16:25
puckered penguin, your post is sickening, I think anyone who opens up a hostel for HIV patients and the Take care charity in a country like Thailand deserves a medal and a knighthood.
Despite its Buddhist peace and love message in reality Thai society does a miserable job in caring for the weak and powerless; power is everything, theft and corruption rule. So unless you have done anything remotely as compassionate as Monty i suggest you do us and yourself a major favour and stop typing!!

timmberty
September 30th, 2013, 16:32
im confused again !!! latin what are you on ? you are feeling sorry for the poor thai people, would these be the same people you like to abuse for your own pleasure, the ones you pay 300/400 baht to show the power you have over them ?

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2013, 16:41
timmyboy, I pay what we agree upon. Not like I get them drunk or drugged up. They willingly come to me. we agree on a price, time (usually a minimum of 90 min) and activities (anal, oral, etc...) how is that exploiting. and where I'm concerned paying someone the equivalent of 10 times the minimum hourly rate is not exploitation. Just because you are a very giving person who wants to shower the "boys'with bucket loads of money doesnt mean thats the only way to go.

timmberty
September 30th, 2013, 16:54
yes i know how you go about your business, telling us for the 200th time this year makes it no difference.
paying boys for sex who probably woundnt be able to eat is exploitation. we all do it.
you have said lord knows how many times you like to show the boys your power by throwing the money on the floor, and how you love to humiliate them. which is all fine if thats how you get your kicks.
but dont now start having a go at others for abusing them and using there power/money to use them.

Smiles
September 30th, 2013, 17:26
Ah Timbberty, the ethereal Conscience of Sawatdee and general all-around Hypocrite Seeker Outer.
Makes me feel all safe and warm and squishy just to be allowed to be a member of the same message board as Timbit.

September 30th, 2013, 17:59
I actually have met Monty several times over the first 7 years of 12 years I was here on holiday in different locations where he had his bars and such.

Always had a nice chat with the man. Seemed nice enough to know and always open for any subject to talk about.

Sorry to hear you are not doing well, hopefully you get better in time again.

Take care, A.L.

puckered_penguin
September 30th, 2013, 18:33
puckered penguin, your post is sickening, I think anyone who opens up a hostel for HIV patients and the Take care charity in a country like Thailand deserves a medal and a knighthood.
Despite its Buddhist peace and love message in reality Thai society does a miserable job in caring for the weak and powerless; power is everything, theft and corruption rule. So unless you have done anything remotely as compassionate as Monty i suggest you do us and yourself a major favour and stop typing!!

Latin... I assume Italian is your native language so I forgive your lack of understanding. I did in fact congratulate Monty on his HIV Victim and prevention work. I just doubted his other claims as they are factually incorrect.

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2013, 19:22
...what I've forgotten where the command of English is concerned you still gotta master, as for your recognition of Monty's contribution, it was so conditional that it was at best meaningless and at worse an insult.

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2013, 19:30
...and timmytroll, further to my last post, in what world was I attacking anyone for supposedly exploiting the working 'boys', i was merely admonishing puckeredpenguinarse for attacking Monty and belittling his charity work. Like hello, where are your powers of comprehension or is the cheap alcolhol taking its toll.

timmberty
September 30th, 2013, 20:13
Despite its Buddhist peace and love message in reality Thai society does a miserable job in caring for the weak and powerless; power is everything,

see, like you the thai's dont give a shit about the working classes.

whats the difference between admonishing someone and attacking them ? its all trolling dont ya know.

i must say tho its wonderful that you like to stick up for people of whom you have no idea about. was you a big fan of jimmy saville's charity work also ?

scottish-guy
September 30th, 2013, 20:29
In Scotland (and maybe further afield) we sum up people like Timmberty as " he could start a fight in an empty house"

timmberty
September 30th, 2013, 20:36
In Scotland (and maybe further afield) we sum up people like Timmberty as " he could start a fight in an empty house"

wow how very intresting and thought provoking. thank you so much for that valuable insight.