PDA

View Full Version : The numbskull that is ...

Smiles
September 24th, 2013, 01:53
... Neal (and, to be stultifyingly Neal-like ~ as only Neal can be ~ the very leaden: '357sussexstreetsyd') has crossed over into the 97 percentile (percentages not particularly scientific) of bordering on total irrelevance.
Almost no one besides Himself (and due to girth and incontinent issues, it's becoming more and more difficult to be 'beside' him without blocking out the sun or the odour) is posting at That PLace now. 'Desperation' is far too lengthy a word, or a concept, for The Fool to even contemplate using ... so I will help him out by observing that the newly acquired modus operandi now has switched over from targeting Surcrest and jinks and Scottish Someoneorother as the enemies to just about every member of Sawatdee who has the temerity (or can I say 'Timmberarity'?) to post anything on this board.

I quite understand that using the extraordinarily over-used phrase "if he had a brain he'd be dangerous" would normally be classed strictly as a proletarian cliche . . . but in Neal's case I cannot think of a cliche more worthy of such a dumb fuck.

But please, do carry on Nealy boy ...

Smiles
September 26th, 2013, 12:21
Linking to That Place is disallowed here now I will not break the Commandments, but what the hell, just google anything which uses 'Thailand' or 'Bitch' in it's URL and you'll stumble over it somewhere down the list of toxic land fills and whore houses.
Anyway, my handle is up in lights there now with it's very own topic, and guess what, it's not all that complimentary!! :dontknow: :scratch:
But it's fun to read, if your idea of comic relief is to observe at length, variously: pigs at the trough, or, inner workings of mental institutions, or, losers leafing through grade school Thesaurus'.
Hey Nealsy ... look up the word 'predicatable' will ya?

jinks
September 26th, 2013, 13:45
look up the word 'predicatable' will ya?

And use it on yourself.... let the subject, a very little bit of history, die.

Without you it will all move off page one and amount to nothing, which it is.

I dare you not to comment !

Smiles
September 27th, 2013, 12:33
Jinks my good man. My only reply would be that I forgot to spell check the last message. Not good ... but the edit button is long gone.
But thanks for the observations ... well ignored.