View Full Version : Hi Fun with the guys.....

bucknaway
September 22nd, 2013, 00:14
All these guys indicating that they are looking for high fun scares me. I don't want to get mixed up with drugs. What scares me even more is that some of the guys I have agreed to meet are now asking me if I want to try high fun with them. Not only do I not want to try high fun but I don't think I could trust a guy who gets high on drugs. I don't know what they are taking or if they could explode into violence and even worse, there is the chance that being with a person who has drugs on them could get me into trouble with the law and who needs that?

joe552
September 22nd, 2013, 00:47
I think you've answered your own question - who needs that? Someone wanting "high" fun would sound major alarm bells with me. It's not as if there's a shortage of ordinary guys there to have fun with

bucknaway
September 22nd, 2013, 00:56
That is the thing. A lot of the guys who never mentioned anything about drugs in the past are now bringing it up. Even on my last trip I met guys and once we were back in my room they wanted to know if I would enjoy some high fun...... It's becoming far to common and as a tourist it brings a risk that I don't enjoy being exposed to.

September 22nd, 2013, 05:01
The newspapers here in Australia often have stories where the gay party culture and reckerationale drugs are closely linked why would Thailand be any different but I have never had a hooker offer me drugs.

bucknaway
September 22nd, 2013, 05:18
What guys are you meeting? Are all the guys you meet for pay only? If that is so, I think we may travel different paths in Thailand. Sure the guys on stage in the bars are for hire but you know that when you enter the place. The guys I am talking about are the guys you may meet at DJ station or in a social setting or even online.

I'm not saying everyone is taking drugs in Thailand and not every sexy and handsome guy in Thailand is for rent or for sale. I'm sure you know that already. ;)

Sooty
September 22nd, 2013, 13:56
It's a simple equation Bucky along the lines of "If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen." If you don't like boys + drugs, don't go to Thailand.

bucknaway
September 22nd, 2013, 14:03
It's a simple equation Bucky along the lines of "If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen." If you don't like boys + drugs, don't go to Thailand.

I know your just being cheeky, but not all Thai guys in Thailand are doing drugs.....

SimpleSoul
September 24th, 2013, 21:03
Bucknaway, you wrote

"if they could explode into violence and even worse, there is the chance that being with a person who has drugs on them could get me into trouble with the law and who needs that?"

Do you have experience of people exploding into violence? I have never seen such a thing either in Thailand or elsewhere. I have seen abusive and aggressive drunks who are violent - this applies to both men and women; but I have not seen someone using illegal soft drugs behave as you state.

I agree these things are illegal but if you are indoors you are unlikely to be on anyone's radar.

I do not know if you drink, but if you do I would suggest to you that taking some of the soft drugs is not so very different in their effects when compared to alcohol.

However,of course, it is all a matter of personal choice. My only real point in this reply is to suggest that being a little more open minded might not hurt you as much as you fear and you may even enjoy it.

Simples.

bao-bao
September 24th, 2013, 21:25
I have seen abusive and aggressive drunks who are violent - this applies to both men and women; but I have not seen someone using illegal soft drugs behave as you state.
Simples.
You may have missed a key part of Bucky's post. He said "I don't know what they are taking". I took that to imply possibly harder drugs, such as yaba.

joe552
September 24th, 2013, 21:41
I made the same assumption that it was yaba we were talking about

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2013, 21:43
I assumed Hi Fun was sex in a tree.

My bad.

joe552
September 24th, 2013, 21:45
certainly not at your age, dearie :occasion9:

Surfcrest
September 24th, 2013, 22:22
Is Ya ba a sexual drug...or is this more likely meth they are taking? I agree with Bucky, a great deal of the GR boys are looking for Hi Fun...to the point you feel as though some are pushing it on you. I think the GR scene or this drug culture in Bangkok exists in other cities around the world, especially with the sites geared towards finding Mr. Right Now, or strictly hook-up sites.

There is indeed a Gay Thailand, that exists outside of the bar scene (where are good percentage of the guys are simply paid to be gay, temporarily), the bathhouse or the guys looking for instant online hook-ups. It's all about....where you are meeting your guys.

Surfcrest

krobbie
September 25th, 2013, 02:18
All these guys indicating that they are looking for high fun scares me. I don't want to get mixed up with drugs. What scares me even more is that some of the guys I have agreed to meet are now asking me if I want to try high fun with them. Not only do I not want to try high fun but I don't think I could trust a guy who gets high on drugs. I don't know what they are taking or if they could explode into violence and even worse, there is the chance that being with a person who has drugs on them could get me into trouble with the law and who needs that?
Buck,
My two cents worth. Don't go there. I expect it is yaba and that all dressed up is still meth. Nothing good ever came from methamphetamine. Run and don't look back.

You are too decent a person for that. Who needs it or the aggravation?

Cheers,
krobbie