PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Doubles As A Mortuary

Manforallseasons
September 20th, 2013, 03:02
Being the lowest of the low season as well as evening rain the bars for the most part are empty, it will be interesting to see who the survivors will be, also the new alcohol tax has kicked in and some bars have already raised prices, the bar with all the green chairs across from Double Shot looks like a ghost town, not unlike most of the bars.....Come in has a few customers Double Shot has a few bodies, mostly staff.

timmberty
September 20th, 2013, 03:13
and you are ??? the caretaker ?

egel
September 20th, 2013, 05:06
the new alcohol tax
Whats this? :crybaby:
How much? :dontknow:

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2013, 15:09
These "bodies" in Double Shot.....................is there something we should know?

bucknaway
September 22nd, 2013, 20:34
I was chatting with a guy who claimed to be working at a beer bar in Sunee plaza and complained that there were no customers around. If the place is empty on the weekends too..... Well..... That is some sad news.

loke
September 22nd, 2013, 23:11
I might go there in a few days to have a drink just to cheer them up , the bodies....

cdnmatt
September 22nd, 2013, 23:22
So... you're saying I should make a quick weekend trip down to Pattaya for some fun?

A nice 4 handed massage would go over quite well right now, actually. :)

joe552
September 23rd, 2013, 03:09
welcome back matt - surely you're not yet desperate enough to leave Chiang Mai for Pattaya at low season? Or are you still in Kon Kaen?

timmberty
September 23rd, 2013, 04:02
matts having a 4 hands massage by beachlover and combat... or as its more comomnly known 'a wank'

cdnmatt
September 23rd, 2013, 16:37
welcome back matt - surely you're not yet desperate enough to leave Chiang Mai for Pattaya at low season? Or are you still in Kon Kaen?

heh, was actually just joking about Pattaya. I'm sure I'll end up there sometime for a weekend of fun, sometime in the future when work has me stressed out, but it's not exactly high on my priority list. Not sure if I'd even like it anymore. Don't know if I could endure the, "hey sexy man!", "where you go sexy man?", "omg, you so funny!" all day.

Still in KK, but in a new house with just me and the dogs, and Kim is finally out of my life (thank god). He went out in probably the least respectful and most shameless way possible, which is actually a blessing in disguise. Might be a bit more of a mess to clean up, but I'd be very surprised if he showed his face around myself or any of our old neighbors again, so I can confidently say he's gone for good. Don't have to worry about him hunting me down, showing up drunk and crying at 2am because he has no money.

End goal is still Chiang Mai though, and setup a devel firm there. Only had 200k saved for this move, and turned out to be a wise decision to stay in KK for it, as that money went like nothing. Oh well, back into a good life again, working hard, and things seem to be going my way finally. :-)

joe552
September 23rd, 2013, 16:41
glad to hear you've moved on, matt. hope your life continues to get better. and Pattaya ain't all bad, you know.