PDA

View Full Version : Boys and Balls

Doug
June 7th, 2006, 17:25
How many of you expats during the next 30 days are going to be using the line, "Do you want to come back to my apartment to watch World Cup?" Is it possible to score with the TV on?

June 7th, 2006, 17:31
Is it possible to score with the TV on?

Only if you're wearing it.

jinks
June 7th, 2006, 18:55
How many of you expats during the next 30 days are going to be using the line, "Do you want to come back to my apartment to watch World Cup?" Is it possible to score with the TV on?

Not only Expats.... Those at home too:)

Come and watch on my new LCD HD (high definition) TV :clown:

June 7th, 2006, 21:23
Not every body has the amount of cash that u have Jinks,business class travel ,5 star hotels etc. What kind of taxi do u drive, a Rolls Royce or a Merc.No sweat its only a joke

June 7th, 2006, 21:46
passing money after games finish - very dicey - the anti gambling squad are watching lol

last world cup was fabulous in BKK...... got so many hugs and kisses from complete strangers every time england scored!

My bf was not amused at all!

June 8th, 2006, 14:48

I'm not sure about watching football and receiving sa-moke from a guy, especially if England score and you get over excited, you could give the guy a tonselectomy! Occassionally I leave the tv on with my current beau and I can't help but smile as he tries too give me a lip locked happy ending and watch Isan songs on tv at the same time, it sometimes gets even bettter if he gets in time with the rhythm of the music ;)

Was it (the other) BoyGeorge who said a 'cuppa tea is better than sex'. Well what about a cuppa tea, England beating Brazil in the world cup final and your favourite num friend bouncing up and down with joy.

June 8th, 2006, 22:09
Was it (the other) BoyGeorge who said a 'cuppa tea is better than sex'. Well what about a cuppa tea, England beating Brazil in the world cup final and your favourite num friend bouncing up and down with joy.

amen!!

June 10th, 2006, 15:56
Rio is busy painting the town green-and-yellow.