PDA

View Full Version : Personal Bangkok Guide

krobbie
September 12th, 2013, 06:42
Gentlemen, I have been a member of the forum since 2008, so really I am quite new.

I am about to ask a favour of you all. My ex partner who I am very fond of still is setting up a personal guide service for Bangkok.

If any or all could click on his website or pass on the information to anyone that may need such, I would be grateful.

http://bangkokguidebobby.com/

We were together for 6 years but unfortunately I think life in sleepy New Zealand just wasn't him, so I cut him loose. A nicer man you couldn't wish to meet.

Cheers
Keith
krobbie

corky
September 12th, 2013, 14:32
I note from the link that he is not a Thai national.
Does he have a tour guide licence from the Tourist Authority of Thailand?

bao-bao
September 12th, 2013, 20:24
A nicer man you couldn't wish to meet.
Even after allowing for your personal bias on this I'd have to agree. Once he gets himself established he's going to be a very busy guide, much like Smiles' partner Suphot.

corky, I don't know this as a fact, but I'd be more than surprised if he hasn't long ago taken care of the paperwork for his certification with TAT; he's an educated man with years in the hotel/hospitality industry - and not as housekeeping ;)

krobbie
September 16th, 2013, 15:58
I note from the link that he is not a Thai national.
Does he have a tour guide licence from the Tourist Authority of Thailand?
Corky,
You are very astute. He is not a Thai national but has lived in the country for 13 years. He has never been able to afford to pay for citizenship or whatever that is called there. He does have all his paper work to work and pays business taxes.

It plainly states on his web site that he is more concerned with a clients safety than history of the city mainly because he has not studied that.

Everyone starts somewhere and the folk he has assisted from NZ and Australia have been very generous in their praise when they email him back later.

A person can't ask for more than that.

Bao-Bao, thank you for support and to all you lovely men who clicked on the site, I thank you. All 84 of you.

:occasion5:

giggsy
September 16th, 2013, 16:18
Hi Krobbie
Just a couple of questions that I'm sure members are dying to know but are too shy to ask like Bucky and Wombats friends who are too scared to post. Has he got his own transport and if not has he got a license so he can hire a car? And also is he a top/bottom/versatile. and being of Pakistani origin has he been circumcised ? :love4:

scottish-guy
September 16th, 2013, 17:50
..being of Pakistani origin has he been circumcised....

That's easy to find out - just ask if he'd like a tip

:bis:

krobbie
September 17th, 2013, 02:24
Scottish, your a hoot.

Gigsy, if you have read the web page you will know he doesn't use a car to get around in Bangkok traffic but public transport. Ha has specific private drivers / taxi drivers he uses also a longtail boatman and a taxi van driver for larger groups.

A car in Bangkok is just a bloody nuisance.

The rest of the information is private. I doubt whether you will ever find out.
:crybaby:
Cheers
Krobbie

giggsy
September 18th, 2013, 11:16
The rest of the information is private. I doubt whether you will ever find out.
:crybaby:
Cheers
Krobbie

Oh Krobbie your such a tease.

krobbie
September 19th, 2013, 02:21
Giggsy, as far as teasing goes. I'm hust a shadow of my former self (sigh).

Cheers
K

krobbie
September 27th, 2013, 02:34
I just wanted to thank all those who clicked on Bobby's website. He was most impressed that he got 84 readers from Sawatdee.

He also got enquiries, not from SGT but he's on his way.

Thanks again.

bucknaway
September 28th, 2013, 05:53
He needs to post more speedo pictures :scratch:

latintopxxx
September 28th, 2013, 16:00
honestly!!! U guys!! I thought I was disrespectful!! he's a tourist guide, not a gogo whore!!

Smiles
September 29th, 2013, 00:07
Thanks Latino for the wake up call. I have known Bobey (and Krobbie as well) for quite a number of years, and the former does not deserve wink wink nudge nudge bullshit regarding his integrity. He's a decent and funny guy trying to start up a legit business, and good luck to him.

adman5000
September 29th, 2013, 01:07
I think folks are being a bit harsh on Buck or Giggsy or whoever it is directed at for fairly tame comments which I think were meant jokingly. I mean, comeon- you are posting an ex-partners business info on a gay forum! So how does a comment about speedos attack his integrity or be disrespectful???? Hah!! I laugh given the source of the disrespectful comment.
Seems quite picky and ill-deserved rebukes to me. :occasion9:

bucknaway
September 29th, 2013, 03:37
honestly!!! U guys!! I thought I was disrespectful!! he's a tourist guide, not a gogo whore!!

No Disrespect intended, just a friendly way to bump the post up a tiny bit. It's not as if I was asking for nude pictures knowing that I would never be able to get them, but if he does happen to send out some artful nudes, I would like to withdraw my comment and would like to raise my hand so that I am not skipped over when they are being handed out :wave:

krobbie
September 29th, 2013, 05:49
Thanks Smiles for your support as ever. Bet your man's pleased you home again.

I took Bocks quip with a grain of salt, knowing in isn't in his character to be rude. Appreciate the thought though.

All my speedo pictures will remain in my cache of tricks.

Cheers all,
krobbie