PDA

View Full Version : Neal forgets who he is posting as........again!

Surfcrest
September 11th, 2013, 09:15
Neal forgot who was posting as again today, confirming again that he is indeed 357sussexstreetsyd saying that "another email of complaint was received today" from Take Care.

Is 357sussexstreetsyd now opening emails for the TBB? Or is Take Care a member of the TBB and are sending him a PM?
Or.....has Neal forgot, yet again that he was logged in as 357 when posting this today?

Anyhow, complaining to Neal, or the TBB or to 357sussexstreet (albeit unlikely, if not impossible) is useless.

What would work though is a complaint to GoDaddy, the company where the TBB is registered...under abuse. He has broken many of their rules including hate propaganda, trying to privately sell domains on SGT, his pedo survey....it's a long list and they are easy to log a complaint with, through their abuse reporting. They are easy to deal with, US based and subject to US law.

https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/Abuse/SpamReport.aspx?ci=22420

Surfcrest

bigwag
September 11th, 2013, 15:32
More proof that sussexstreet is not who he is...under his post you can see this -

Asian guys,Sidney city

Sidney??...he can't even spell the city he says he lives in! What a loser! What a dumbshit! 2 perfect descriptions of neal. :sign5:

More proof...he posted Timmbertys photo...only neal would stoop so low...nobody else would think of doing such a thing.

Yes, sussex is neal...are you surprised?

And now neal is threatening timmberty with his prossie partner B...going to send B around to collect a debt...Id love to meet B and let him know how neal is wasting his inheritance...might slip him a note when i see him in pattaya...or contact him on GR.

Watch your back neal...haha

And by the way -
TBB at 4:50 pm

Registered users: 357sussexstreetsyd, Bing , Google [Bot]

Legend: Administrators, Global moderators
10 Users active over the last 24 hours: 357sussexstreetsyd, Bawkwan, Bing [Bot], Gilby, Google [Bot], MSN [Bot], Miss Hydra Foil, Miss.Sally, Uncle Albert, merrywhether

[b]just neal and uncle albert

and sgt -

Registered users: bigwag, Bing , ceejay, Doofus, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Irish1972, James Barnes, joe552, latintopxxx, Marsilius, netrix, Nirish guy, Oliver, PeterUK, RichLB, Richsilver, scottish-guy, TOQ, Web Connect, Yahoo [Bot]

95 Users active over the last 24 hours: 2lz2p, AKAHagrid, Alex303, Alexa [Bot], BenCH, Bing [Bot], Blumfeld, Brad the Impala, Captain Swing, ChrisUK, Daeng, Dax, Diec, DonMuang, Doofus, Doug, Exabot [Bot], Gaybutton, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Google [Bot], HildaBaker, Irish1972, James Barnes, Janus, JuliaGrammy, MSN [Bot], Magnum, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mancs, Marigar, Marsilius, Maxx, Maxxy, Nabaat, Narakmak, NickysGayPattaya, Nirish guy, Oliver, PeterUK, RichLB, Richsilver, Screamaloud, Shuee, SimpleSoul, Surfcrest, TOQ, Web Connect, Yahoo [Bot], Zebedee, adman5000, allieb, anonone, arsenal, bao-bao, bigwag, billy2bs, billyhouston, bkkguy, bobsaigon2, bucknaway, ceejay, christianpfc, colmx, dab69, daf4, firecat69, gaymandenmark, jinks, joe552, jvt22222, kakadai, latintopxxx, llz, lo-so, loke, lukylok, markie1, ned kelly, netrix, newalaan2, paulg, rainbowcard, robofox, rocket, scottish-guy, seenus, shakil_n, soi_toi, stkyricesf, timmberty, vanbrit548, witchhunt, wyrleyboy, zubes
Legend: Administrators, Global moderators

[b]So...which board is dying??? haha...eat your heart out you loser!

Surfcrest
September 12th, 2013, 04:56
bigwag,

It would seem our favorite copy cat is now suggesting you and I are one and the same.
You would think that with handling the phpBB controls (here for as long as he did), he would at least know by now that any member can tell where another is posting from, unless they are using a proxy.

A member could disguise where they are posting from, but could not create a specific location with a proxy.

Let me give you an example;

I've been in Peru for quite some time and all one would have to do to verify that is to check out who is online and then click the Whois button. My online status should trace back to either Lima...or somewhere else in Peru or the Andes. It was snowing way the hell up here earlier this morning. If I was using a proxy, it may suggest I'm somewhere else...but I could not make it say Peru.

I'm not sure where you are posting from, but I'd be darn sure you couldn't disguise yourself as also posting from Peru.

The same goes for our other members who travel around the world and have doubters suggesting they aren't where they say they are. It's really easy to see where someone is......or isn't....and you don't need to be a moderator to check.

Surfcrest

bigwag
September 12th, 2013, 15:39
No Surcrest I cant be you...becasue according to neal I'm Tweety AND BBB...well maybe I can be 3 people at the same time...haha

neals stupidity knows no bounds...he is now trying to fool us into thinking Miss Sally and Miss Hydra Foil are 2 different posters by pretending the 2 of them are having an "argument" ...fucking hilarious :sign5:

And evfen more proof that sussexstreet is neal...sussex is banging on about GB attire when they went to Brunos restuarant...why would another poster bring that up???

Hi neal...hows things? You are soooo fucking dumb.

Surfcrest
September 12th, 2013, 16:34
There is only a faint pulse left over there and so it won't be long until the TBB suffers the same fate as the now dead CGT, or he suffers the losses and sells / gives the board away to avoid the trouble coming his way.

There's only kent over there now, not completely sure why.....and I don't see kent here anymore.

I've also plugged a small leak and so I doubt he'll be able to receive your last message, although being "dumb" is the lesser of his problems. While he may have changed direction with his anti Muslim rants, what has been printed is all still there until the lights go out.....and even then it may not be forgotten. Neal and Ron need to be held accountable and so we'll just have to sit back and see what happens.

Neal could have easily chosen a different path....with this, with everything he's done within the community these past few years.....especially of late. You know, sometimes when a dog runs in front of a car, it's just destiny.....

Let's hope no other dog follows him into traffic!

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
September 17th, 2013, 23:14
How nice to see 357sussexstreetsyd is taking a break at the exact same time Miss Sally is off to Cambodia.
Could it be they are traveling together, perhaps snuggled up together in the same seat?
I wonder what other hydra will be noticeably absent simultaneously?
:bis:
Surfcrest

(No yelling here....just laughing, that you've been found out.....you and your finger puppets....yet again big buddy
There are a lot more missing in action than just Miss Sally, 357sussexstreet and mrmoon....or is that an anagram for moron?)