PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Options?

fedssocr
September 9th, 2013, 08:03
I'm headed to Singapore for the first time in a couple of months. I guess there are a number of "male spa" type places around and a few saunas. Anyone have some favorite places?

JamesIII
September 9th, 2013, 14:49
take lots of money dude that place if fucked now..rip your ass off bigtime..check the hotel rates out.
it has become a joke so be prepared..good food and dicks but otherwise go some place affordable.

fedssocr
September 13th, 2013, 07:16
I'm actually saving money in most other places on this trip so I splurged on the hotel.

atri1666
September 17th, 2013, 14:41
For me there are Queen Resort, Shogun and Cruise Club. With Utopiacard you get some discount. Never needed any cent for sex. Even had young men visiting me in my hotels for free fun. I also know Key Box and Absolute but dont like them.

danny99
September 22nd, 2013, 10:26
take lots of money dude that place if fucked now..rip your ass off bigtime..check the hotel rates out.
it has become a joke so be prepared..good food and dicks but otherwise go some place affordable.

Singapore is MUCH cheaper than Australia and far better quality for money!

Also happens to have Asia's best and hottest free sex scene as it has had for many years as are many places where the deed is illegal [I vividly remember Australia back in the 60's, back in the raiding of gay party time, EVERBODY did it but no one talked about it...starting from school days...in my class at Sydney High out of 32 boys I only knew of 4 that I or somone else had not played with!].

GWMinUS
October 14th, 2013, 06:28
How do costs in Singapore compare with those in Hong Kong?
I was just in HKG for 1 week and was amazed at the prices.
A latte at Starbucks was 38HKD that is US$5!
And the list goes on...

But would really like to make a trip to SIN. I have many chat buddies there.
Maybe I can sleep on one of their floors??
HAVE FUN!!

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2014, 12:07

Singapore is MUCH cheaper than Australia and far better quality for money!
I agree Singapore accommodation is far better quality than Australia... But fuck, it sure is pricier. Was last paying upwards of $500/night before I bought a place there.

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2014, 12:10
For me there are Queen Resort, Shogun and Cruise Club. With Utopiacard you get some discount. Never needed any cent for sex. Even had young men visiting me in my hotels for free fun. I also know Key Box and Absolute but dont like them.
Friends tell me Cruise Club is the place to go now... packed with hot guys apparently (not experienced for myself as have partner now).

I used to like Absolute and had some amazing times there but apparently that place has gone to shits now. Never tried Queen or Shogun.