PDA

View Full Version : What a disgusting piece of shit......

Surfcrest
September 7th, 2013, 08:23
As the administrator of SGT, one thing I have to do is to look in at the other boards from time to time to see if anything is being posted that might concern us. I do admit, I've come to enjoy Gay Button and Gay Thailand....and I'll stop in at the Bahtstop every now and then out of respect for Hedda, especially when he's posting.

Unfortunately, I also have to look in at the slander and lies being made up as they go over at the fat fuck's sorry excuse for a board. Of all the names Neal calls people, liar is his favorite....because he uses it as a distraction from the many, many lies he's been telling us from day one. Thankfully, I can skim over what little gets posted there in less than a few minutes.

It's the same story with the hydras Neal claims we host here as any idiot (except one) can see that the membership over there is primarily Neal, wearing different dresses or the same tacky sunglasses.

So what would the Neal Bernard, that we all know so well, do next as a distraction, so that he's no longer known as the biggest liar and scumbag in all of Thailand, let alone Pattaya? Of course, he'd create a new character that would be perceived as an even bigger piece of shit than himself.

So then 357sussexstreetsyd breaks onto the scene. He has to be someone notorious that we all know and so he's created this new Bad Boy Billy character....as it has to be someone with history, preferably bad history....and now that LMTU is gone, there's really only one left (unless Cedric is still out there somewhere) to choose from. We all know Billy is from Sydney and so.....what would a retard like Neal do to make the whole thing believable? He'd throw "syd" into the name....of course!

Ask yourself, where would batman be without a vilian to hate? We all know, Neal loves his cartoons...Captn'Crunch, Fred Flintstone...blah blah blah....except Tweety...he hates that one ;)

So now that he has supposedly thrown more money away (in addition to CGT) on advertising (of all stupid ideas) he needed a new character...one even more evil than The Joker...or The Penguin...or more importantly...the new evil Fred Flintstone that we've all come to hate...to attract a crowd of stone throwers (to Neal, a crowd is a crowd).

Of course, only one man in Thailand lies as much as fat Freddie...and that would be Freddie in his new identity as 357sussexstreetsyd. The same assumptions as to what is going on at SGT are now being duplicated, almost word for word by 357sussexstreet. The lies about some email he sent me, some offer he's made me are all lies. Freddie wouldn't send me an email...now would he? Certainly not as 357sussexstreet or the jig would be up....as it was with the lie about not owning the PBB / TBB, or CGT or the many many handles he had here when he briefly (but not briefly enough) owned SGT. Would you think I'd send an email to 357sussexstreet or even directly to Neal about an offer? If so, that would be easy to prove, but he can't because it's just another lie from the biggest liar in town. He even lies about where I am currently, because he forgot...not only what I posted, but what he too has posted about where I am currently..

So, now that none of that has worked....beyond jump starting poor old Uncle Albert's feeble mind...he has to take it farther. And so now we have 357sussexstreet jumping up on the winner's podium (or loosers podium) as the most disgusting piece of shit...bragging about having bare back sex with Thai Boys....perhaps Thai Boys that we might know. Certainly, if all of what I am saying is not true...the post would have been deleted...and Neal would have banned him, yet again....if this was indeed Billy.

As I've said before, the membership here isn't stupid enough to fall for another fat Freddie lie and head over there with their stones....all but one. The money he spent on advertising is wasted again....and now his TBB is a "falling knife" in that he's sunk too much of his limited disability money into it to let it go now. He even says that he's off to Cambodia again to spend more of my money, that I gave him to fuck off from SGT. Now, how would anyone bragging about staying at the Shangri-la in Bangkok as often as he says still have that money left a little over 4 months later?

What a disgusting piece of shit.......

Speaking of pieces of shit, nice too to see SmoothLegs also posting now as I.LOVE.IT....in addition to being The Designer.

Surfcrest

(this should certainly clear the air with what can or cannot be said over here in the Flaming Room)