PDA

View Full Version : Thailand in October

bucknaway
September 4th, 2013, 00:06
Who will be visiting Thailand in October? I ask because I will be there for a few weeks and it would be fun to meet and barhop with fellow posters

robofox
September 4th, 2013, 02:33
Only just october!

But I will be there 26th Sept to 6th Oct!!

If your about, it's always good to have someone to chat to and watch ;)

And even drink!! :occasion5:

Andy

bucknaway
September 4th, 2013, 16:52
Damn..... I arrive oct 11 and return home Nov 4

frequentflier
September 4th, 2013, 20:52
we arrive on the 10th.might meet up.

bucknaway
September 4th, 2013, 20:58
That would be great. I check into Babylon when I arrive and on Monday I fly off to Chiangmai Mai. Return Thursday and stay at Vincent's 7 rooms and Saturday back to Babylon and Monday off to Pattaya for a week and a half and the remainder of my stay is at Bandaranaike hotel in Sala Dang

cameroncat
September 5th, 2013, 12:56
Bring your Waders, October is Monsoon season LOL

bucknaway
September 5th, 2013, 17:55
When I'm in Thailand the weather seems to always cooperate with me :-)

Dodger
September 6th, 2013, 05:31
bucknaway wrote:"
When I'm in Thailand the weather seems to always cooperate with me,

Same here...there could be a cosmic meteor shower and it would still agree with me...555.

I'll be in LOS in October as welll and it would be great to share a drink with you and get submersed in boy gossip.

bucknaway
September 6th, 2013, 08:45
That works for me Dodger, but you will have to let me know how to get hold of you since you shy away from the internet when you are digging your feet into the sand of Pattaya.

Dodger
September 7th, 2013, 17:49
I'll send you a PM with my mobile number when I get there.

I changed the SIM (and number) last year and can't remember it or I'd send it to you now.

Last year it rained on-and-off from October all the way into early December which was a record breaker, but all said, it bother me in the least. I find those short rain spells that crop up in the daytime refreshing and the heavy down-pours we experinced several times during the evenings are just an excuse to stay in the bars longer.

Cheers...

timmberty
September 7th, 2013, 19:44
i shall be in pattaya from the 21st of october, who knows maybe i'll say hello if i see you about.
how nice will that be for you :)

bucknaway
September 7th, 2013, 21:34
That would be fine with me timberty. I don't take the Internet so serious to let it effect the real world. I know people that are terrors online and very kind in person.

So I would enjoy meeting you as much as anyone else who posts on the board.

timmberty
September 8th, 2013, 00:53
well of course i know that bucky, otherwise i wouldnt have mentioned it ...
i am exactly the same, there are not many people i'd not want to meet off here, tho there are a few i'd rather not.

bucknaway
September 8th, 2013, 01:11
Just for the record, I take everyone post by post and I try not to let what they said in one post influence what I say to them in another post. Even if I am going toe to toe in one thread (Which I try not to do), does not mean that I can't have a civil and enjoyable conversation with them in another thread.

Right now I find you totally enjoyable to talk to. I don't think you are a one trick pony online and I am not either. We all have our moods and they sometimes play out online and in message boards.

newalaan2
September 12th, 2013, 06:27
i shall be in pattaya from the 21st of october, who knows maybe i'll say hello if i see you about.how nice will that be for you :)
That's why I'm making sure I'm out of there before you arrive! But not good enough Timmy......deliberately setting dates after I booked mine just to avoid coughing up for a beer. Are you in Thailand before 21st or do you arrive and straight to Pattaya?

Damn..... I arrive oct 11 and return home Nov 4
Yes damn! from me too. Although I'll be in Thailand until late October I wont be in Pattaya at that time and i'll miss the potential fun we had a couple years back when witnessing your antics in Pattaya, they gave rise to some of the funniest moments of that trip.

bucknaway
September 12th, 2013, 07:33
Yes damn! from me too. Although I'll be in Thailand until late October I wont be in Pattaya at that time and i'll miss the potential fun we had a couple years back when witnessing your antics in Pattaya, they gave rise to some of the funniest moments of that trip.

I'm hoping I didn't learn anything from my prior visits and continue to stumble into fantastic situations :) I'm going to be in BKK often so there is a very good chance that our paths will cross :occasion9:

timmberty
September 12th, 2013, 23:29
newalaan i shall be in bangkok for 3 mights before moving to pattaya ... as always i shall catch the bangkok beatles in the irish bar next to sala daeng bst,
the saturday and sunday i tend to wander about a bit and eng up in dicks most nights.
bty i cant afford to buy you a drink, i am a poor student !!

Nirish guy
September 13th, 2013, 00:24
oh well don't fret Tim as if it all gets a bit to tight money wise you can always head to Pattaya each weekend and work the go go bars tor gay romeo to help get money together and maybe find some rich / foolish farang to help with your university fees as it seems to work ok for many of the other students there - and if things get REALLY bad then there's always Latin, a horse bridle and at least a 500 baht tip to fall back on so never fear all is not lost ! lol

timmberty
September 13th, 2013, 01:18
if i ever ended up in a situation where by i need to sell my butt i'd be more 'n likely to starve to death ..
tho i did get asked once before when i was sitting outside dicks to do such a thing ..
this old arab looking guy asked me how much 20 baht was, i said not much, so he said oh will you go with me for that much then!!! i politely declined then felt a bit scummy cause he thought i was a prossie, then i started to laugh ..
full range of feeling there then !! 20baht ... CHRISTAIN do you have an arab cousin ???

anyhow back on track, if i ever got to a situation where i got down to my last 50.000 baht i'd use it to fly home.
a tramp in any land isnt a good look. scotty have a word with your little birdy, see what he thinks.

Nirish guy
September 13th, 2013, 02:11
I think I'd of been more offended at the fact the Arab guy only offered you 20 baht - the cheeky bugger - I'm sure you're worth at LEAST 100 of anybody's money !!!!! :)

joe552
September 13th, 2013, 03:45
certainly not my money, NIrish - sorry timmberty, you're just not my type :occasion9:

btw. are you studying in Pattaya, timmberty? or somewhere else?

bucknaway
September 13th, 2013, 04:40
I don't even understand why this is being discussed. There is no need for anyone to kiss Timmberty's ass. If he wants to earn some baht then he needs to put on some underwear and get up there and work the stage. Maybe perform in a sex show... And if he is on stage he should not be just shuffling his feet and playing on his cell phone. If he is offed he should have proper ID to leave at the front desk. :lam:

joe552
September 13th, 2013, 04:59
was I the first to throw up at buckie's suggestion?

Nirish guy
September 13th, 2013, 05:02
"he needs to put on some underwear and get up there and work the stage. Maybe perform in a sex show."

Ha I'm guessing that there's more chance of us collectively having a whip round to convince him NOT to force us to watch THAT particular stage show perhaps ! :-) Well at least not until we've all had time to let our dinner settle anyway ! lol - (you know we're just jesting Tim, I'm sure you'll make a wonderful go-go boy if that's where you're new life takes you :-)

And Joe it appears so, but I can hear the start of an orderly queue forming at the very thought :-)

latintopxxx
September 13th, 2013, 17:08
- and if things get REALLY bad then there's always Latin, a horse bridle and at least a 500 baht tip to fall back on so never fear all is not lost ! lol

nirish, thanks for thinking of me, the bridle is a nice touch...wouldnt be the first time I've engaged a non Asian whore.....timmy...pic 1st...then I will decide if I'll let u enjoy me...

scottish-guy
September 13th, 2013, 21:24
.... scotty have a word with your little birdy, see what he thinks.

He says that originally he thought you had a sort of Barry Manilow look about you but he's decided you're more like Phil Spector nowadays.

[attachment=0:2y9ia19n]Timmy.jpg[/attachment:2y9ia19n]

timmberty
September 14th, 2013, 01:07
pattaya joe, people moan about my grammer and spelling, yet im sure they never read any of it. i've said about 5 times on here its pattaya and yet still people are asking !!!!!! :dontknow:

latin i dont think i would enjoy you even if you paid me a million quid let alone 200 baht, so leave the horsey stuff at home.

as for me working in a go go bar .. only if they take the mirrors out .

and scotty i know who your little birdy is now ... the fucker keeps tryig to nest in my hair.

joe552
September 14th, 2013, 02:49
sorry timmberty, I'm an old guy - I forget things - especially things that aren't really that important to me :old: