PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok report 2013

gaymandenmark
September 1st, 2013, 06:27
From my memory, I will write this report and how many satangs I used 3 days in BKK some months ago.

Taxi from airport including toll way and airport fee: 350 Baht. No tip.

3 nights in hotelroom 3x900 baht: 2700 Baht.

3 time breakfast 80x3 with free refill of coffee: 240 Baht.

No need for lunch: 3x0: 0 Baht.

3 dinners, sometimes from the street and sometimes in restaurant: 3X100: 300 Baht.

Snacks from 7/11 including shewinggum for kissing: Ah. forgot the recieps in my luggage but maybe 350 Baht.

Fruit is like 20+50+20+10+80+20.20+40: 160 Baht and 20 Satangs.

DJ 3x150 in weekend incl, 2 drinks: 450 Baht.

Beers just to many, maybe I am an alcoholic?, but I remember: 10x80: 800 Baht.

Laundry 2x100: 200 Baht .

Tips for boys I fucked: 1000x3: 3000 Baht.

I hope this budget will help the next traveller.

Take care out there :occasion5:

Zebedee
September 1st, 2013, 06:47
Gaymandenmark, you do realise that money you spent in 3 days would have lasted CPFC 3 months!

Whereas Latintop would have spent it on the horses/ ponies......he would have f**ked the whole herd for that money! :occasion9:

billy2bs
September 1st, 2013, 10:11
Surely you should have spent more on supper for yourself other than just 100B... a nite.

gaymandenmark
September 1st, 2013, 15:40
Oh I must be getting old, since I forgot:

Drinking water in hotel room was free, 2 bottles a day:
2x3 bottles: 0 B and 0 Satangs.

What is free is saved, and one night I even took one of the bottles to Silom Soi 4, I hope this information can save you some money.

I also found out something that might help the next traveller: It is possible to bring the water from your hotelroom to the street vendors, then you can sit in the plastic chair of your choice, without thinking about, if you have to pay for the water.

Maybe you are thinking, what about transport, but I like to walk to stay fit, so that is another 0 Satang.
Saved money 6x35 baht: 210 B and 0 Satangs.

MiniMee
September 1st, 2013, 16:02

Actually, DJ is 300 Baht on Friday and Saturday (incl 2 drinks) and 150 Baht on other days (incl 1 drink). So, if you went 3 times over the weekend, you propobably spend 750 Baht.

a447
September 1st, 2013, 16:04
:sign5:

timmberty
September 1st, 2013, 16:22
GMD you are still a novice at this saving money lark !!
stop not getting on a bus to save 7 baht a time... instead dont get into a taxi and all of a sudden you are saving 100 baht.

gaymandenmark
September 1st, 2013, 16:25

Actually, DJ is 300 Baht on Friday and Saturday (incl 2 drinks) and 150 Baht on other days (incl 1 drink). So, if you went 3 times over the weekend, you propobably spend 750 Baht.

oh yes my mistake, sometimes reporting from memory is difficult, I will bring pen and paper next time. :notworthy:

joe552
September 1st, 2013, 16:37
I love reading reports of how the high rollers among us spend their cash - fascinating glimpse into another world

lukylok
September 1st, 2013, 16:42
Is this a competition with Christian to know who is the worst miser ?

And just out of curiosity, what do you do with the money you have not spent ?

Zebedee
September 1st, 2013, 16:45
Gaydmandenmark,
Sorry to rain on your parade, however , you are absolutely right!
It is noticeable that all the posters of value...yourself, Timmerty, and even sometimes SG, who insist on stating things as they are....as apposed to just logging- in and agreeing with everybody ...are marginalised!
Not healthy!

"Latintop came into town riding on a pony,
He shoved a feather up his ass and called him Macoroni!"

Who said that?

Jellybean
September 1st, 2013, 16:52
oh yes my mistake, sometimes reporting from memory is difficult, I will bring pen and paper next time.
I recommend a ReporterтАЩs Notebook gaymandenmark. :- )

One particular item of your expenditure caught my attention. You said you paid 1,000 Baht for sex with Bangkok boys on three occasions, i.e. a total of 3,000 Baht.

Now that seems to buck the upward trend of 1,500 Baht minimum tip when I was last in Bangkok. Were you able to negotiate a cheaper rate or were they not from the go-go or host bars?

Zebedee
September 1st, 2013, 17:10
oh yes my mistake, sometimes reporting from memory is difficult, I will bring pen and paper next time.
I recommend a ReporterтАЩs Notebook gaymandenmark. :- )

One particular item of your expenditure caught my attention. You said you paid 1,000 Baht for sex with Bangkok boys on three occasions, i.e. a total of 3,000 Baht.

Now that seems to buck the upward trend of 1,500 Baht minimum tip when I was last in Bangkok. Were you able to negotiate a cheaper rate or were they not from the go-go or host bars?

Clearly, Gaymandenmark will have to consult his notes and Calender and of course receipts!
Jellybean, are you suggesting Gaydenmark is not being truthful?
I for one enjoy his disenting views...it keeps the board healthy.

Jellybean
September 1st, 2013, 17:21
No Zebedee, that thought never crossed my mind. Actually, I was thinking тАж I wonder where he finds boys for 1,000 Baht? :-)

Nirish guy
September 1st, 2013, 18:13
Actually I'd noticed and wondered about that too - however once I'd noticed the fruit at 20 baht being listed I actually assumed that the entire list, whilst based on rough costs from genuine trips, was just intended a friendly piss take re Christians note keeping perhaps - ha ha maybe not and maybe we've actually got two "pieces of fruit I ate today" counters on the list - albeit thankfully at least one does it just from memory and not via note pad and pen :-)

timmberty
September 1st, 2013, 18:18
No Zebedee, that thought never crossed my mind. Actually, I was thinking тАж I wonder where he finds boys for 1,000 Baht? :-)

strange then that it never crossed my mind that GMD was doing nothing other than taking the piss out of christain.
tho the not taking lunch to save, may well be seized upon as yet another money saving exercise.

gaymandenmark
September 1st, 2013, 23:56

I don't use my money in go-go or host bars.

I met one guy in Silom Soi 4 and the two others in Soi 2.

Money was never mentioned or negotiated, but as the nice person I am, I felt like giving a gift to the boys.

How do I do it?, well I simply put a 1000 baht note in the back pocket of their jeans, when I give them a thank you and goodbuy hug. All 3 had deserved it.

When one of the boys left my room, it took only 30 seconds, then he knocked on the door. When I opened the door, he stood there with reproaching eyes, like he was trying to tell me, "who do you think I am, I am not a whore for money". Then he smiled and said "thank you" while he gave me another hug and a kiss on my cheek.

And that is the thruth :salute:

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2013, 14:02
u really should have changed the pick up spot....3 boys in farange whore central ...and they dont expect to get paid...oh wait shit..I see flying pigs....a whole flock...or should that be piggery...thank the gds I was sitting down when I read your posting....

Nirish guy
September 2nd, 2013, 14:36
To be fair that is doable as not all the guys you meet in soi 2 and 4 are out and out MB's such as you'd pick up in a go go, who both know the rate there and expect same as many are just ordinary guys out for a night out and either looking for nothing and anything they get is a bonus ( or a surprise / insult even) or they are just happy to take whatever you give on top of a free night out for them and maybe a friend or two of theirs so its not impossible.

Actually a guy I've known for years laughed the other week when I mentioned money and giggled as when is mentioned he must be rich now that actually i was the only farang he'd ever gone with who HAD given him money ( he never asked or hinted) but in my rush to pay him the first time is stuck money in his pocket and as he said later "he just didn't say no at that first time as he was both embarrassed bit also needed to money".

Whether thats true or not from him is a whole other thing of course but personally I was still happy enough as it kept things "professional" between us and when things got sticky re the whole I love you crap I was able to remind him it was "business" and not to be silly, so sometimes even if it costs you something when you can get something for free there's STILL a sound logic for paying up in my book!

gaymandenmark
September 3rd, 2013, 03:29
u really should have changed the pick up spot....3 boys in farange whore central ...and they dont expect to get paid...oh wait shit..I see flying pigs....a whole flock...or should that be piggery...thank the gds I was sitting down when I read your posting....

I am happy you were not standing but sitting, but on what?
Maybe you should raise your eyes from what is looking like a whore central.
But I would or could never convince you :sign5: