PDA

View Full Version : Best Sex Shows in Bangkok these days?

despardo
August 30th, 2013, 08:37
I enjoy sleazy male sex shows--reasonably masculine boys or men--big cocks if possible. I plan to be in Bangkok for only a couple days this October. Many of the reviews I have read of the various gogo boy clubs on Soi Twilight are several years old, and I take it that the dynamic there is constantly changing. Currently, which would be the top 2 sex show venues to check out for a safe evening of hot entertainment? I am leaning toward Hot Male and Dream Boys, but would appreciate some advice. I used to frequent the Gaiety Male Burlesque in New York (before it closed) and the Nobb Hill Theater in SF. I like hanging out around hot naked guys.

Nirish guy
August 30th, 2013, 16:52
Ha ha REALLY ? they had a gay sex show in a place called Nobb Hill !!! How wonderful Lol - only in SF eh :-)

Oh and my advice is as every one has different tastes and as all of the clubs are so close to each other just try them all and then find the one that pushes your buttons best.

bidreamer
August 31st, 2013, 01:23
Nob Hill Theatre in SF - yes I remember that one, an awful place full of trolls and I think the show was some male strippers well past their glory days.....certainly no 'sex show'. Whichever bar you go in Thailand, it will be better than THAT!

latintopxxx
August 31st, 2013, 02:35
in my opinion dream boy/bes tboys bangkok (they are owned by the same guy) has had its day...shows are sub par...they do have a stable of gorgeous guys...but the show is long...dreary...lots of dumb scary cross dressers...fuck show id like a hippo mating national geographic documentary.
Best show is xboys...opposite hotmale (1st gogo bar on the right as you enter the soi )....lots of nudity...big cock...golf show...strippers...fuck show...

orson
August 31st, 2013, 06:18
Ha ha REALLY ? they had a gay sex show in a place called Nobb Hill !!! How wonderful Lol - only in SF eh :-)

Oh and my advice is as every one has different tastes and as all of the clubs are so close to each other just try them all and then find the one that pushes your buttons best.

The problem is all of them have their shows all at the same time. There is no coordination between the bars to schedule their shows so that a tourist can hop between bars and enjoy different shows in different bars. So in a night, you at most have a chance to see 2 shows. One at around 10.30 and another one around 12.30 (if there are enough patrons)

despardo
August 31st, 2013, 11:31
Thanks guys for the advice and the update. I think I get the picture. Thought it would be a shame to visit without soaking up some of the local color. Sounds as if you need to keep your wits about you and a sense of humor.
Stopping in Bangkok for 3 nights between visits to Cambodia and Myanmar. Never been to Asia with the exception of Turkey which doesn't really count.

despardo
August 31st, 2013, 11:46
Nob Hill Theatre in SF - yes I remember that one, an awful place full of trolls and I think the show was some male strippers well past their glory days.....certainly no 'sex show'. Whichever bar you go in Thailand, it will be better than THAT!

Nob Hill definitely has had its ups and downs, but it is still there and almost nothing else of that nature is left in the US that I know about. I did hook up with a gorgeous Brazilian there once--he looked exactly like a gym instructor I had the hots for for years. There used to be 2 pretty good male strip shows (quite raunchy) in Times Square until it got Disneyfied by Ruddy Giuliani--not that it isn't cleaner and a lot safer and good for tourists and the theater crowd and all that, but it certainly has lost its sleazy soul. I lived in NYC during the 1970's when the city was broke, filthy, dangerous and fun. It is a tradeoff--NY is a much nicer city now if totally unaffordable.

despardo
August 31st, 2013, 13:05
Just figured out that my "tourist" hotel is just around the corner from Soi Twilight. Easy walking distance. Simplifies things a lot.

SimpleSoul
September 2nd, 2013, 16:03
Care to share which hotel you are using?

You there yet? What's the room rate and visit report?

Care to share?

despardo
September 3rd, 2013, 11:08
Care to share which hotel you are using?

You there yet? What's the room rate and visit report?

Care to share?

Hotel Montein I believe. I didn't pick it, the tour I will be with did, which is why I don't know what the rates are. Trip Advisor or Bookings.com should have that information. I arrive in Bangkok on October 8 after 6 nights in Cambodia, 3 nites in Bangkok then on to Myanmar. I have about 1 1/2 days in Bangkok to entertain myself.

Jellybean
September 3rd, 2013, 14:18
I was too late in booking at the Tarntawan Hotel last New Year and ended up staying at the Montien Hotel for 3 nights. On the morning I was due to head up to Bangkok from Hua Hin, I received a telephone call from the Tarntawan saying they could now accommodate me, but it was too late by then as I was about to catch the Dusit sprinter up to the Dusit Hotel in Bangkok and from there on to the Montien.

The Montien has a great location on Surawong Road, only a few minutes walk to the delights of тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ.

It is beautiful hotel with very comfortable rooms, a great breakfast selection at which I over indulged. I have recommended the hotel to a straight female friend as a great central location. Just across the road there is Patpong market and only a short walk away you can catch the Sky train at BTS Sala Daeng on Silom Road.

There is a small extra charge for the Internet, I had some problems getting connected and had to call on the assistance of their technical staff. I managed to access the Internet on my computer, but not on my iPhone for some reason.

There is a joiners fee so I sought my entertainment outside the hotel and used my time exploring a couple of massage parlours and reached a new low when I used the in-house facilities at Super тАШAтАЩ Bar.

Nirish guy
September 4th, 2013, 02:40
Jelly if that happens again re your phone not getting connected try going in to settings and restore network settings ( or something like that ) and then do a hard re boot ( function button and off button at the same time) as for some strange reason there seems to be a bit of a glitch that kicks sometimes where your phone remembers the wrong data to enable it to connect, it was apple tech support who talked me through it when in Thailand ( wow that was an expensive call as they took forever and I was paying international calling rates !) but it worked and I've had to use the same restore when travelling here in the UK too - all in all only twice in total so it must be something very minor and they believed my next software update would probably iron it out, but if it's important to stay connected for work or whatever hopefully that should get you going again maybe.

SimpleSoul
September 4th, 2013, 09:46
JellyB - thanks for the info.

NI - with the hard reboot you suggest is any data or anything else lost?

Ta

despardo
September 4th, 2013, 12:13
I was too late in booking at the Tarntawan Hotel last New Year and ended up staying at the Montien Hotel for 3 nights. On the morning I was due to head up to Bangkok from Hua Hin, I received a telephone call from the Tarntawan saying they could now accommodate me, but it was too late by then as I was about to catch the Dusit sprinter up to the Dusit Hotel in Bangkok and from there on to the Montien.

The Montien has a great location on Surawong Road, only a few minutes walk to the delights of тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ.

It is beautiful hotel with very comfortable rooms, a great breakfast selection at which I over indulged. I have recommended the hotel to a straight female friend as a great central location. Just across the road there is Patpong market and only a short walk away you can catch the Sky train at BTS Sala Daeng on Silom Road.

There is a small extra charge for the Internet, I had some problems getting connected and had to call on the assistance of their technical staff. I managed to access the Internet on my computer, but not on my iPhone for some reason.

There is a joiners fee so I sought my entertainment outside the hotel and used my time exploring a couple of massage parlours and reached a new low when I used the in-house facilities at Super тАШAтАЩ Bar.

Thanks! Good to know.

Nirish guy
September 4th, 2013, 15:13
JellyB - thanks for the info.

NI - with the hard reboot you suggest is any data or anything else lost?

Ta

No ( from memory) nothing at all and certainly nothing critical like contacts / email etc - I think ( again from memory as it was several weeks ago I last had up do it) it was basically the equivalent of clearing your cookies and cache so that when your phone went to "look" for the hotels wifi it didn't find whatever it was from somewhere else's last wifi connection that conflicted with it, but I know that I was able to do it, then connect and carry on as if nothing happened so no no data loss - but of course as always you should back up your phone ANYWAY regulary, both as good practice and "just in case". I back up both to my computer AND to the cloud so that if shit does happen when I'm away I can simply reinstall from my last back up at a click of a button and the cloud has saved my bacon once it twice now !

joe552
September 4th, 2013, 15:36
from BKK sex shows to the "cloud" in a few short posts - only on SGF!

unless this "backing up to the cloud" is a euphemism for something sexual I'm not aware of? :dontknow:

Nirish guy
September 4th, 2013, 16:30
unless this "backing up to the cloud" is a euphemism for something sexual I'm not aware of? :dontknow:

Its not - but it's good to see where YOUR minds at today ! lol

And yes sorry to the OP for digressing but as the topic had already meandered off in a slighy different direction of which he'd been a part and my post was re a possible issue re the wifi at the hotel being discussed at that time and might have been helpful to other experiencing the same connection issues either there or elsewhere in general I thought it was worth including that wee Iphone tip which cost me so much to get hold off the last time I was in Thailand.

SimpleSoul
September 4th, 2013, 16:52
Thanks mate.

Jellybean
September 4th, 2013, 20:05
Firstly, let me thank NIrish for his thoughtful and helpful advice, which I have copied and pasted into my notes on my iPhone. And thanks also for the timely advice to remember to back up my iPhone.

And secondly, thanks to SimpleSoul for his question, which had also occurred to me, and which NIrish kindly answered.

The strange and inexplicable thing is that when I walked across to the Tarntawan Place Hotel (while I was registered at the Montien Hotel) in order to book future visits, my iPhone Internet connection worked perfectly after the director very kindly provided me with the password.

And lastly, to despardo, I have checked a previous post and noted that the joinersтАЩ fee for my room was in the region of 1,600 Baht. I wish you a happy and pleasantly eventful trip to Bangkok next month and hope, if you have time, that you can post an account of your visit on the forum.

scottish-guy
September 4th, 2013, 20:59
Jellybean - re: the 1600B "joiners fee" - can I ask if you were paying single or double occupancy rates on your room?

I would be horrified (and would certainly avoid the place) if you'd paid for a double room and they charged you 1600B on top!!

:hello2:

Jellybean
September 4th, 2013, 22:25
Oh my God! IтАЩm really sorry Scottish-guy, I honestly canтАЩt remember now. I booked my room at reception in person sometime in December 2012. I have a very vague memory of the receptionist putting various combinations of charges before me. No, I canтАЩt remember if I booked a single or double occupancy. But I have no more than a feeling that I was a little bit annoyed about being charged extra if I wanted a guest join me, but itтАЩs no more than a feeling.

As it turned out I didnтАЩt pay any joinersтАЩ fees because I visited two massage parlours and, as I said earlier, used the in-house facilities at Super тАШAтАЩ Bar.

I appreciate that members dislike wrong, incomplete or misleading information. Had I been asked the question back in December 2012/January 2013 IтАЩm sure I could have given a more accurate and helpful answer. Think IтАЩve just made a case for keeping a notebook like ChristianPFC! :-)

I therefore recommend anyone considering using the Montien Hotel to check for themselves. Perhaps despardo might be able to answer the question next month.

I have however promised to take a female friend back to the Montien Hotel for a slice of their truly scrumptious blueberry cheesecake which I do recommend. But, if I find myself in the position of needing a hotel in Bangkok again, IтАЩd rather choose the Tarntawan Place Hotel on the other side of Surawong Road.

Zebedee
September 5th, 2013, 17:03
I recently stayed at the Tarntawan Place , based on posts from this forum....mostly NI ...if I recall correctly . And have no regrets ,in fact NI had it down pat... where the guy at the elevator keeps track of your "friends" in his ledger. Also I had free wifi in my room ,which is important to me,and my friend was very comfortable coming and going, to the extent he had free rein to the room even when I was not with him.
I think it was around 2000thb a night for the room,which was ookkk, nothing too fancy, had a safe for my iPad and passport etc. but there was a slight smell in the room and the carpet had seen better days.But really it was about location location location, and GAY FRIENDLY! It affects me if my bf is in anyway treated badly or made to feel unwelcome or uncomfortable . He had the reception staff and waiters eating out of his hand after the second day!

PS : BF/ friend...whatever.

Forgot to mention the breakfast menu was pretty good 300thb, I had to pay daily ( to my room account) as it was not included in the room charge. Oh hang on this is a sex show thread! Went to hotmale for that, walked out after 15 mins. But in fairness when you are with a " friend" the show was blas├й,it would have been riveting had I been in need of stimulation. Just went out of curiosity . Really !

Sooty
September 5th, 2013, 17:53
...golf show...Do the boys shoot golf balls out of their arse like the girls supposedly shoot ping pong balls out of whatever it is girls have? Or the boys encounter birdies on the 18th hole? It all sounds great fun.

latintopxxx
September 6th, 2013, 05:29
...no my dear...nothing that exotic...they play golf...or should i say mini golf on stage...with their erections serving as the club....use one of those executive toy golf toys ...long strip of green carpet attached to the hole....like office golf...

Nirish guy
September 6th, 2013, 06:32
Glad to be of service zebedee :-) And now that you've stayed there once ( and they will remember you) next time be sure to ask them for their "friends rate" which will your cost a little bit more or if you've the time check out Agoda as a lot if the time they have a 15% discount on all rooms plus free breakfast ( for two) and free cancellation etc which actually still works out about the same price as the friends rate which is great value - just remember the Agoda advertised price is always plus 10% service charge and 7% tax ( or the other way round perhaps, I can't remember, anyway it's always roughly 17% on top for there.)

Glad you enjoyed the atmosphere, I definitely think that's why so many gay guys still use it - oh and my advice is to go up to the next room size ( surawong deluxe) as for the small increase in price (400 baht or so) you get a bigger and better room and some stuff like welcome drinks and fresh fruit etc each day to your room etc - oh and a much bigger bed :-)

And Latin the Thai boy I watched playing that game during the big cock fucking show must have been GREAT at golf as he got a hole in one every time he straddled the guy in front of him on stage !! Lol