PDA

View Full Version : How Can They Do It?

Manforallseasons
August 28th, 2013, 14:41
After living in Thailand for 10 years it still amazes me how boys can get and keep an erection fucking these old walruses.

TOQ
August 28th, 2013, 15:08
Easy, Kamagra :)

dab69
August 28th, 2013, 17:00
Do you really think they would spend 12 baht on your happiness?

Didn't we just have a whole thread on this topic?

scottish-guy
August 28th, 2013, 18:50
Surely the 12B is not for your happinesss - it's a sure-fire winning investment - given that it will generate around 10,000% profit within an hour !!

latintopxxx
August 29th, 2013, 00:12
da69....u gonna die poor.....

timmberty
August 29th, 2013, 02:19
da69....u gonna die poor.....

do tell me what is the point in dying rich ? then you end up leaving all that money you saved paying 200 baht to thai boys to neices and nephews you have no time for ...
tho knowing you as i dont i now expect you to tell us you have kids.

Smiles
August 29th, 2013, 02:30
" ... do tell me what is the point in dying rich ? then you end up leaving all that money you saved paying 200 baht to thai boys to neices and nephews you have no time for ... tho knowing you as i dont i now expect you to tell us you have kids ... "
How insightful. Any other originalities in the cards? Do tell ...

latintopxxx
August 29th, 2013, 04:38
sweetness.... to die rich...u gotta be rich....means u enjoy a comfortable life.......or do i really have to explain it to u????.....as for leaving it....yes will give me lotsa pleasure to surprise some people.....as for the boys....darling its not the money...its the control.....come on...get with the program.....

dab69
August 29th, 2013, 07:10
Surely the 12B is not for your happinesss - it's a sure-fire winning investment - given that it will generate around 10,000% profit within an hour !!

Do you really think that they can plan that far ahead?

120,000 Baht? Only if they are as cute as you...

PeterUK
August 29th, 2013, 11:04
The OP should be careful when he shows a picture of a walrus under the heading 'How can they do it?' - you never know what it might lead to! Funny commentary with this clip.

[youtube:viiymxqt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcG6BzuBNUg[/youtube:viiymxqt]

timmberty
August 30th, 2013, 01:23
sweetness.... to die rich...u gotta be rich....means u enjoy a comfortable life.......or do i really have to explain it to u????.....as for leaving it....yes will give me lotsa pleasure to surprise some people.....as for the boys....darling its not the money...its the control.....come on...get with the program.....

me get with the programme!!! are you sure ??
i see it as you pay them to do what you want, you aint controlling them, you are paying them.
the amount you pay makes not 1 iota, theres no control if you are paying.
you have no idea really do you ?
bty christain will die rich, so wrong again.

scottish-guy
August 30th, 2013, 02:25

Do you really think that they can plan that far ahead?

120,000 Baht? Only if they are as cute as you...

My point was that 12B spent on a Kamagra pill can be turned into around 1200B in just one hour of rumpy-pumpy - and yes, it IS 10,000% (12B x 10,000% = 1200B)

But you're right about one thing - I'm cute :sign5:

Nirish guy
August 30th, 2013, 03:35
So, more importantly so WHERE exactly are we buying these Kamagra pills for 12 baht each - and do they take online orders !! :-)

latintopxxx
August 31st, 2013, 02:25
my kamagra buying experience...sachets 80bht each...but if I buy 20 or more the price drops to 50bht each....I tend to take half now and the other half a few hours later or even the next day as I find a whole sachet too strong...end up with a headache and everything turns light blue...

mildsevenblue
September 29th, 2013, 12:25
hi guys,

where can I buy gel kemagra in Bangkok?

and how much is the reasonable price?

cheers!

September 30th, 2013, 03:12
So, more importantly so WHERE exactly are we buying these Kamagra pills for 12 baht each - and do they take online orders !! :-)Do they fax the kamagra to you as well?

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2013, 15:37
dumbass comment, contributes nothing and definitely shows your age, I cant remember the last time I actually saw a fax or a fax machine!!

Sooty
September 30th, 2013, 16:02
I'm guessing you lost your sense of humour along the way latintopxxxxxxxxxxx. I have someone in my office who makes the same sort of comments when people ask for a cheque in "instant" payment.

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2013, 16:29
my humour is not activated by purile comments....

Sooty
September 30th, 2013, 17:10
my humour is not activated by purile comments....I count you as the Forum Champion for puerile posts.