PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Day On Earth

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 02:48
If you were in Thailand and somehow came to learn that you had 24 hours left to live and there was no way to avoid it. Lets just say you were hit by a car and the powers that be sent you back to earth to enjoy just one more day of what life had to offer. How would you spend it? What would you eat? Where would you go?

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 02:53
id become a hit man and shoot you for being such a pillock.

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 03:30
You're such a troll.... :8(

joe552
August 25th, 2013, 03:45
what would I eat, you ask, bucknway. does sucking count?

if I knew I only had 24 hours, I'd be in a room somewhere with a couple of boys and bottle or two, and hope I die before I have to pay the tip!

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 04:04
may i ask why you would want to die before you pay the tip joe ? what else would you be spending it on ?
dont forget this is your last day on earth ...
dont you remember you had a car crash, you died but god was kind enough to let you have one last day on earth, such a kind man ...

mind you i wasnt really expecting anyone to assist bucky in helping him to have his wank...

joe552
August 25th, 2013, 04:25
just wanted to point out I'll be a cheap charlie till the day I day, timmberty :party

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 04:26
what would I eat, you ask, bucknway. does sucking count?

if I knew I only had 24 hours, I'd be in a room somewhere with a couple of boys and bottle or two, and hope I die before I have to pay the tip!

I imagine myself setting along a busy street eating some noodle soup while watching all the people pass by. Once I was done I would tell the vendor just how delicious their food was. I would then hail a motorbike taxi to take me 10 or 20 feet to a beer bar and pay them a hundred baht or two and tell them I am sharing a blessing. Then I would flirt with the guys till it began to get dark and make my way for the excitement of walking street. I would walk about and just take in all the sights, sounds and smells that, that moment of life has to offer. Tasting everything that I think I may fancy and visiting every establishment I ever wondered about visiting. Then I would make my way to the gogo bars to find a companion to go with me to another bar as my guest. We would watch the shows and hop from bar to bar till I decided to find a guy truly made me retreat to that shy place some guys can send me to. Once he and I were done for the night, I would go out and buy some wine and food and a towel, go and sit on the beach alone and just remember be grateful for all the memories that bring me joy.

And if I still have some time left, I would go find another guy or two. :tongue3:

joe552
August 25th, 2013, 04:29
who knew you were such a romantic? :love4:

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 04:41
Even when I was a kid, I use to stop to smell the roses.
Before I peed on them......

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 04:57
A Different Question

What if instead of being given 24 hours to enjoy, you were given the chance to relive 24 hours of any day in Thailand. You could not change a thing that happened, you would just be reliving that particular day in its entirety without change.

If I was given the chance to relive only one day in Thailand I first considered my first night when a guy from Dragon Castle website showed me around and spent the night with me. But I think I would choose the night I spent with a guy I use to like in Pattaya. I would choose that day that day of Magic. We also had several great sex encounters that day. So much so that we both agreed that the best word to describe it was "Wow!" Yeah, the butterfly rule book got tossed out the window for him.

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 05:01
A Different Question

if you was only allowed to ask one totally pointless question, the sort a 5yr old might ask ... what question would you ask ?

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 05:12
A Different Question

if you was only allowed to ask one totally pointless question, the sort a 5yr old might ask ... what question would you ask ?

Hahaha! So many boards, so little time for you... To troll.... HahaHa!

Spreading your misery... Why should you keep it to yourself? :party

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 05:20
how on earth could i be miserable when i have your tiny brain to keep me amused ??
is everyone who finds your pathetic questions a troll ? would i be right in thinking you arnt allowed out after dark?
do you still walk to the end of the garden to look for faries ?
you keep acting like a 2yr old and im sure people will pick you up on it ... :party :party :party
there see ... look im having a party im not unhappy

hey bucky just think 50 years ago MARTIN LUTHER KING had a dream ... fast forward those 50 years and we have you with your dreams ... they say man has moved on .. you prove otherwise..

Smiles
August 25th, 2013, 05:24
Fear not Buck: it's common knowledge that Timbit was born to be ignored. Just ask his poor Mom.
He seems to be the only one in the dark.

But do carry on ... me, I'd spend the last few hours of my 24 with my old man at the Petchburi Rd. Bangkok Tawan Deng on Songkran night. What a zoo ... what a place ... what a last hour.

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 05:25
how on earth could i be miserable when i have your tiny brain to keep me amused ??
is everyone who finds your pathetic questions a troll ? would i be right in thinking you arnt allowed out after dark?
do you still walk to the end of the garden to look for faries ?
you keep acting like a 2yr old and im sure people will pick you up on it ... :party :party :party
there see ... look im having a party im not unhappy

And you're a Troll on every forum you post to.

https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e9 ... erty+troll (https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e950c4&q=timmberty+troll)

https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e9 ... berty+jerk (https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e950c4&q=timmberty+jerk)

https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e9 ... berty+cunt (https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e950c4&q=timmberty+cunt)

https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e950c4&q=timmberty

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 05:28
there is the proof if needed .. bucky you are now friends with smiles ..
one nonentity best friends with another.

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 05:32
Fear not Buck: it's common knowledge that Timbit was born to be ignored. Just ask his poor Mom.
He seems to be the only one in the dark.

But do carry on ... me, I'd spend the last few hours of my 24 with my old man at the Petchburi Rd. Bangkok Tawan Deng on Songkran night. What a zoo ... what a place ... what a last hour.

I know, and I know that I should not feed the Troll, but sometimes..... Even troll's need a little love. :occasion7:

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 05:37
there is the proof if needed .. bucky you are now friends with smiles ..
one nonentity best friends with another.

I've always liked Smiles. I have been enjoying his posts since the days of the Gay Pattaya forum. We bumped heads when he was a forum moderator but even then I still enjoyed his posts.

Now as far as you go? Who cares? :dontknow:

And STILL.... you're a Troll on every forum you post to.

https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e9 ... erty+troll (https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e950c4&q=timmberty+troll)

https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e9 ... berty+jerk (https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e950c4&q=timmberty+jerk)

https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e9 ... berty+cunt (https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e950c4&q=timmberty+cunt)

https://www.google.com/#fp=56fb735cc1e950c4&q=timmberty

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 05:55
Hey Timmberty, is that you on facebook?

Is this your picture... deleted

{to awful to look at - jinks

OH yes, photos or links to photos of REAL people need their permission }

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 06:06
yes it is . and now we shall see if surcrest is to be taken at face value ... im sure its against the rules to do that :laughing3:
so surfcrest??? time to delete bucky ???

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 06:12
yes it is . and now we shall see if surcrest is to be taken at face value ... im sure its against the rules to do that :laughing3:

What? For posting a link provided by google that came up from a simple google search?

You did the same thing when you posted my gayromeo name..... Did you get any fallout over that?

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 06:14

What? For posting a link provided by google that came up from a simple google search?

You did the same thing when you posted my gayromeo name..... Did you get any fallout over that?
i dont belive i ever posted your gayromeo name ..
by the way unlike some i dont give a shit if people know what i look like or where i go drinking ... do yourself a favour .
click on the only friend i have on there and you can end up on another face book page of mine ..
theres a far better picture of me on it :)

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 06:19
I already searched your name on the page along with the word Thailand again with Thailand Gay, read some of your posts that were made under the alias and just clicked the red X. I decided you were just not worth any more of my time. Who wants to a Timmberty expert? Not me... :8(

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 06:21
you mean you cum ...

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 17:11
ah so i was right not enough members to ban one , especially one who contibutes so much good information to the board ..
threads like
i dreamed i was in thailand last night .
what would you do on your last night on earth.
i never do the same boy twice, tho i would do him twice.

the rules here only apply to a certain few members, which i pretty much the way it has always been.
its funny how you can get away with lying about anything and everything as a board owner/mod, maybe this is the way you high rolling business people work. it's sure as hell not the way i do.

bucknaway
August 25th, 2013, 20:00
Or maybe it was you posting that you didn't care that saved me?
Thank you tiimmberty, even trolls can have a heart I see.

But I am confused as yesterday you told the mods you don't care and don't mind and now today you are upset that they took you at your word?

scottish-guy
August 25th, 2013, 20:15
ah so i was right not enough members to ban one...the rules here only apply to a certain few members...
its funny how you can get away with lying about anything and everything as a board owner/mod....

It's even funnier how (without even looking at a certain other board) I can predict with certainty that Timmberty's protests will replicate, almost verbatim, their outpourings on the matter. I'll take bets on it!

Having said that - I profoundly disagree with Bucknaway identifying Timmberty by publicly posting a link to his Facebook profile. No doubt the argument will be made that Timmberty put himself in the public domain via his FB profile - but that doesn't wash with me one bit. This is supposed to be an anonymous board - therefore identifying a member by any means is breaching the rules. It's disgraceful behaviour and rather than gloating (above) that he has been "saved" he ought to be issuing a public apology.

However, what I don't quite understand is the clamour for Bucky to be banned - that is not the rule/sanction at all.
The rule is for the post to be removed and the member issued with a warning.

"Any post or thread which violates this... will be deleted immediately. It will also result in a written warning to the offender, and a more serious sanction upon a second occurrence.

I can see that although the body of the post remains, the identifying information has been removed (I regard that as fair - as removing the entire post would render the later exchanges meaningless.)
I would hope the other half of the sanction has been enforced, and I would expect that if it happens again then the member would be banned .

Further, I would suggest that if certain members here do not wish to participate in an anonymous board and would rather play games and "expose" other members, then they fuck off to a board where that sort of behaviour is not only welcomed but positively encouraged. Both sides in this current dispute know quite well how to find their way to such a board.

All of course IMHO

:occasion9:

timmberty
August 25th, 2013, 22:09
Or maybe it was you posting that you didn't care that saved me?
Thank you tiimmberty, even trolls can have a heart I see.

But I am confused as yesterday you told the mods you don't care and don't mind and now today you are upset that they took you at your word?

i said i didnt care that people know what i look like or where i drink .. but it should be my choice to display such things
would you like me to put your full name and address online for all to see ?

the main reason for bucky to be banned is not because he identified me .. its more to do with the fact hes such a boring bastard .. so boring he now has smiles as a member of his fan club !!!! say no more.

Surfcrest
August 25th, 2013, 22:18
Hey Timmberty, is that you on facebook?

Is this your picture... [size=120]

Sanctions (Clause 1):
Moderator(s) will apply these sanctions to people breaking Board rules.. Moderator(s) will exercise discretion in the application of these sanctions. Moderator(s) decisions are final. DonтАЩt expect to break the rules under the guise of тАЬfree speechтАЭ.
On the first occasion, when identified, the post/message/thread will be deleted and the person warned by Personal Message (PM).
On a second occasion, the member may be suspended for one (1) month and advised by PM.
On a third or subsequent occasion, the individual may be banned for a minimum of six (6) months or such greater period as the Owner determines and advised by PM.
Additional sanctions may be applied to hydras and their owners including a suspension of PM privileges.
Moderators discretion would imply the moderator could impose more or less sanctions based on the circumstances and the seriousness of the rule being broken.
This is an anonymous message board and so revealing the identity of a member against is a very serious violation of the rules, no matter how that information was obtained.
I'm on timmberty's side with this one.....future instances of this happening will result in considerably more sanctions up to and including an immediate, indefinite deactivation.

Surfcrest

Dodger
August 26th, 2013, 05:02
timmberty wrote:

hey bucky just think 50 years ago MARTIN LUTHER KING had a dream ... fast forward those 50 years and we have you with your dreams ... they say man has moved on .. you prove otherwise..

I think one of the things I would do during my last 24 hours in this life time would be to get down on my knees and pray that my next life would not be spent with ignorant people. I'd like to move on to a well-balanced culturally diverse universe where people who harbor prejudice feelings against others are treated as outcast rogue aliens....where the music rocks...and the food's spicy..and the boys HOT.

Almost sounds like Thailand... if we could just make those rogue aliens disappear.

timmberty
August 26th, 2013, 06:42
indeed doger and if people dont agree with you they are ignorant ?
here you are telling us in one thread how much you loved your boyfriend who died the day after another of your friends died because of taking yaba .. to keep clear of anyone who takes yaba ..
not forgetting a few weeks after the sad demise of said boyfriend here you are getting married to yet another boyfriend.
whilst wishing in yet another thread how you could have sex with all the hot thai boys.
take your head out of your arse and reflect on what a 2 faced fuck bag you are ..
and remember once the divorce comes thru there will be plenty of other thai boys strung out on yaba who will be happy to fuck ur scabby old ass ...
nothing personal .. just keeping it real.
p.s. this is a flamming forum .. im flamming dodger cause hes acting a cunt .. delete it if you like but then its not really a flamming forum is it .