PDA

View Full Version : For cruising, which hotel is the best idea in Pattaya?

commede
August 23rd, 2013, 11:08
For cruising, which hotel is the best idea between Ganymede and Baan Souy in Pattaya. Or any other recommendation or "cruising" hotel in Pattaya?
I just want to have a lot of fun while I'm staying in hotel in Pattaya. Eye contacting with random guy on the way back to my room in Corridor or pool or in the sauna or gym in hotel..

I've stayed in Sansuk before, want to try another one this time.

If you have any good ideas or if you already had good experience, please share your experience with us :)
(Basically don't really care about the cost, but it would be great if it's cheap around 50~100US bucks:))

Cheers

anonone
August 23rd, 2013, 16:22
If you are looking for hook-ups while actually at the hotel, Sansuk and Gaynmede are probably your best bets as they have sauna affiliated with hotel.

Maybe for picking up Thai walking by, some of the hotels with a good street-side bar would be possible...Ambiance in BT or maybe Don Plaza in Sunee?

Not exactly sure what you are after with this. If you have already stayed at Sansuk, it was probably your best bet.

colmx
August 24th, 2013, 06:18
despite the fact that my BF HATES mosaik and refuses to stay there... surely it has to be the most cruisy location in pattaya...
I can't think of any other venue in pattaya has so many gay boys pass its door per hour than mosaik..
If you get a front facing balcony.... you can try to attract the good looking guys to your room as soon as you spot them

bucknaway
August 24th, 2013, 07:25
This kinda reminds me of my first visit to Pattaya on my first trip to Thailand. I remember not venturing too far from Boyztown main street as far as bars go. If I was not at Throbb, I was in Boyz Boyz Boyz. One night when all the bars turned off their lights and the music died down, I made my way to La Cafe Royal's Piano bar area and before I realized it, I had a cute companion with me who came back to my room with me. While in my room I tried to remember just how I met him and I could not for the life of me remember us being introduced or making our own introduction. He just seemed to get next to me and start a very friendly conversation before he mentioned that soon the bar will close so we should just go to sleep. (We didn't just sleep).

Meeting guys on my way back to my room is one of the reasons I stay at View Talay. When I finish my night out, I take the baht bus back to Jomtien complex and walk through there to the 7-11, stopping to talk to anyone that seems interested in talking. If they are hungry I will buy them food, if they are thirsty, I will buy them something to drink. If something does not click, I will keep walking. If I didn't already buy food for the guards at my condo, I will pick up something at the 7-11 with enough left over to offer something to the guys hiding in the shadows along the road back to my condo. A few times I have invited a few of the guys I have met on that walk to join me in my condo and they all have given me great memories. You have to be careful not to pick-up a homeless yabba addict, but I have lucked out and met guys who were working on the construction of the building going up in the View Talay area. It was either this last trip or the trip before where I met one hot guy as I was walking that dark sidewalk back to my condo. We talked for a while and then it was agreed that he would come to my room. But he showed me his empty pack of cigarettes and wanted money to buy a new pack. I gave him the money, he ran to the 7-11 with his new pack and gave me my change. Just before morning came, he was up and headed out the door and refused my attempt to give him money. He said he would be back. He did not come back that morning but did come back at night and again asked for money for cigarettes.

This time I got smart and put money in his pants pocket as I picked them up from the floor and hung them up.

He tried to visit me again, but I live by the code of the Butterfly and 2 visits are the limit.

It's Thailand and in you may meet guys when you least expect it or even when you do expect it.

commede
August 24th, 2013, 09:15
Thank you for replying.

Actually I'd like to meet some hot caucasian guys who are traveling like me.

I'm from Korea, will be in Pattaya from 30Sep to 2Oct. Let me know if anyone here will be in Pattaya then:)

Smiles
August 24th, 2013, 13:31
" ... I live by the code of the Butterfly and 2 visits are the limit ... "
Are there any other ingredients to The Code of the Butterfly? Inquiring minds and all that ....

timmberty
August 24th, 2013, 16:38
bucky make your mind up please .. twice or ...

guys-from-the-past-lets-again-t29319.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/guys-from-the-past-lets-again-t29319.html)

bucknaway
August 24th, 2013, 19:16
Are there any other ingredients to The Code of the Butterfly? Inquiring minds and all that ....

I hate to admit that I make up my own rules as I go along. More than 2 visits with the same guy during a vacation visit is the limit. More visits my make them think something is developing, others may think we are an item and while I'm with them I am missing out on meeting other hot guys.

Zebedee
August 24th, 2013, 20:14

I hate to admit that I make up my own rules as I go along. More than 2 visits with the same guy during a vacation visit is the limit. More visits my make them think something is developing, others may think we are an item and while I'm with them I am missing out on meeting other hot guys.

WTF does that mean.....in her Majesty's English ?

arsenal
August 24th, 2013, 20:45
Zebedee: I thoink that Buckie means he likes to go with lots of different boys during his visits and so offing them maximum of two is his limit. It can be a very useful tool to lose a previous off who you have no interest in.

"Sorry............I butterfly." It always works.

P.S For added effect you can flap your arms in butterfly motion, if you choose. :ura1:

Zebedee
August 24th, 2013, 21:11
You know Buckiie, some of us actually visit thailand .

Zebedee
August 24th, 2013, 21:16
BTW I place Bucknaway/latintop/ beach lovers / etc in the same vane

bucknaway
August 24th, 2013, 21:29
Zebedee: I thoink that Buckie means he likes to go with lots of different boys during his visits and so offing them maximum of two is his limit. It can be a very useful tool to lose a previous off who you have no interest in.

"Sorry............I butterfly." It always works.

P.S For added effect you can flap your arms in butterfly motion, if you choose. :ura1:

I don't think I have ever offed the same guy twice for sex. I have offed the same guy just to hang out but not to have sex.

I find that spending more than 2 nights with the same guy leads to the type of trouble that I try to avoid. Wanting gold, asking for a new phone, wanting money for rent, an accident and being invited to visit the family. I'm sorry, but I am just not interested in meeting a strangers family and being expected to showering them with money simply because I was tapped on the shoulder and told it was now my turn to meet the family and shower them with gifts and money.

I am there to get away from the office, the USA, the house, the chores, the family, the friends, the stress and simply enjoy myself and paint the town red in Thailand.

Zebedee
August 24th, 2013, 21:50
Dust in the wind !