PDA

View Full Version : Furnished Studio needed Jan. 1 For 3 months....

donald1
August 21st, 2013, 15:59
Hi guys. I know I could go to a realtor for this but just wanted to
see if any fellow posters may have something to rent. Rather keep
it in the family.
As always.....thanks

Sooty
August 21st, 2013, 19:14
A friend of mine has a little studio outside Hat Yai. Is that the sort of place you're thinking of?

Serge
August 22nd, 2013, 09:55
I work in a real estate agency and we have a lot of apartments and houses for rent. Can I help you find an apartment. Let me know what kind of budget and location. Serge

donald1
August 22nd, 2013, 14:13
Yes I am looking for a studio. But I am not sure where Hat Yai is.
Please tell me know. Thanks.

francois
August 22nd, 2013, 19:02
Donald; you can google Hat Yai for info and location.

Also suggest you include the location of where you want to rent Studio in Thailand.

adman5000
August 22nd, 2013, 20:34
Donald1: Sooty is being facetious. If you went to Hat Yai in southern Thailand near the Malaysian border, you may hear boom and go poof rather than a poof getting boom boom.

francois
August 23rd, 2013, 00:42
Donald; just reading some of your earlier posts on finding rentals. I don't think you need any advice from posters on this forum. Didn't you rent a condo for a year back in May 2013 when you found your new job almost instantly as your posted on this forum?

By the way, did you ever find those 46" wife beater T-shirts which you were searching for?

Zebedee
August 23rd, 2013, 02:06
Donald; just reading some of your earlier posts on finding rentals. I don't think you need any advice from posters on this forum. Didn't you rent a condo for a year back in May 2013 when you found your new job almost instantly as your posted on this forum?

By the way, did you ever find those 46" wife beater T-shirts which you were searching for?

Donald, please explain!

Ah d.. Ah d .. Dats all folks!

August 24th, 2013, 10:02
I was tempted to offer my sometime boyfriend's one bedroom shack in a village outside Udon Thani but Sooty beat me to it with his much more subtle post.