PDA

View Full Version : Update on the dead and dying in Neal's World ...

Smiles
August 20th, 2013, 21:29
Cruisinggaythailand apparently dead but could rise again Zombie-like if Neal could gather himself together and produce one of his bi-annual erections.

Thailandbitchboard ... Not quite dead yet. Postings by Neal getting fewer and fewer replies, tinged by much more desperation; threads by the 3 other members who bother anymore are trying their best to divorce themselves from the increasingly embarrassing Neal.
May the last one to leave . . .

Surfcrest
August 20th, 2013, 23:32
I went looking for CGT this morning and found only a black screen....although I suppose traffic might still be up from when the site was still there.

As much as I love Uncle Albert, the poor old fool hasn't realized he's alone in a sedan with Neal on a very long road trip with no radio and the windows all rolled up.
Now who's getting darted up the ass?

Lay low!...let the screen go black there and sooner or later we'll have another domain sale....although he won't be doing that here.

Surfcrest

lonelywombat
August 21st, 2013, 17:39
OMG the fact that cruisinggaythailand was offered for sale in early July,and no body told smiles about it. But then why should you.

I am surprised however to see Surfcrests comment about the CGT.Is he saying uncle albert was, is ,or will in future be a poster?

The new theme is completely away from the Thailand and Pattaya shit stakes. I hope I will be told in future what has been decided, but doubt that I will be
PMing smiles.

Maybe sawatdee needs some more supervision, than worrying about an old man who is extremely unwell

Surfcrest
August 21st, 2013, 23:17
OMG the fact that cruisinggaythailand was offered for sale in early July,and no body told smiles about it. But then why should you.

I am surprised however to see Surfcrests comment about the CGT.Is he saying uncle albert was, is ,or will in future be a poster?

The new theme is completely away from the Thailand and Pattaya shit stakes. I hope I will be told in future what has been decided, but doubt that I will be
PMing smiles.

Maybe sawatdee needs some more supervision, than worrying about an old man who is extremely unwell

No, you're not surprised one bit LW. You and I both know that quite well, so don't be the old man that got conned and expect us to be conned again by him, through you!
Whether he's moving to Cambodia or is he dying now.......who cares?

Now, as for surprising......it's very surprising to read someone like you, who's posted and enormous amount on Thailand and Pattaya now refer to these destinations as shit stakes.
Is this really you? Or has someone else hacked into your Sawatdee account?

Whatever this "new theme" is, you won't be PMing Smiles or anyone else for that matter about it here on SGT.....or your PM privileges will be revoked, as they were for Neal when he tried the same thing from here. Let this be your one and only warning in advance about that!

If you're looking for anymore supervision than this LW, let me know!

Surfcrest