PDA

View Full Version : Soi Boys

jinks
June 6th, 2006, 19:19
Have any establishments changed hands in the last few days???

Jetsam
June 6th, 2006, 19:51
Have any establishments changed hands in the last few days???

Only the staff :blackeye:

jinks
June 7th, 2006, 01:22
Has anywhere been sold?

June 7th, 2006, 06:13
Plus another big one Im not at liberty to announce yet?????

Those of us in the 'Inner Circle' of Pattaya's Gay Society have known about this for at least ten days but we decided to keep mum to see how long it would take LMTU to blurt out the usual half truths on this message board. It now appears that he's been 'warned off' about opening his big mouth so those of you who don't know will have to stay in the dark.
Tee Hee

bedbugy1-old
June 7th, 2006, 07:17
what's this inner circle crap

June 7th, 2006, 12:02
Kindly inform me when those of you who are prone to making speculative comments and printing unfounded comments, stopped doing so. As someone who is entertained and occassionally appalled by some of the posts, I still want to know what it is I am missing out on!

Who was it that said 'publish and be damned', well, I doubt if you will be damned, maybe a little bit chastised and riduled for posting here sometimes, so go ahead and let us all in on the secrets of Pattaya's bar movements.

ps Jetsam, I like the quote that only the boys have changed hands hehehe

June 7th, 2006, 12:06
"Society"? Rather a fancy word for a bunch of pedophiles, sex addicts, refugees, and plain losers.

June 7th, 2006, 12:14
"Society"? Rather a fancy word for a bunch of pedophiles, sex addicts, refugees, and plain losers.

Which category, or maybe more than one category, do you count yourself in Boygeenyus?

June 7th, 2006, 13:09
Yes La LUNA to make it into a German Restaurant?

Plus another big one Im not at liberty to announce yet?????

Translation for those who have a brain

As usual I know nothing but I am waiting for something to happen, then I will report it and tell you I knew many weeks ago, this I can do by back editing my posts

June 7th, 2006, 13:37
None of them, Fatman. I don't live in Pattaya. I love my family too much to burden them with such shame.

June 7th, 2006, 13:59
DELETED

June 7th, 2006, 14:04
Thanks, John "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I" Botting.

PS: can't wait for your 2005 financial statements to be filed. I'm checking every week in anticipation.

June 7th, 2006, 15:33
Idid see that Siam Thani was open again - could that be the one?

lonelywombat
June 7th, 2006, 16:10
OMG that statement makes even LMTU look modest and unassuming.

June 7th, 2006, 16:19
Is that right next door to the inner circle of hell?... Or to the bog?

wowpow
June 7th, 2006, 16:35
The only place that I have heard this title used for is Duangthawee Plaza (nee Soi Twighlight) in Bangkok.

Last night the only apparent changes were that the very odd bar, next to Hot Male, Bar Lover has closed. Hardly a suprise.

You will, no doubt, have read my post on Roxy closing. My title said Jinks-ed? but someone changed it to Jinxed with a by your leave or mention. I suppose out Blessed moderator get too many name jokes.

To Pee or not Tee Pee that is the question?

June 7th, 2006, 16:45
To Pee or not Tee Pee that is the question?

Isn't his tee pee what a Sioux sleeps in?

And after too much darjeeling ... Tea Pee?

June 7th, 2006, 17:08
I thought Surfcrest slept in a condo...

Doug
June 7th, 2006, 17:12
Edith,

Is that a "Boy Named Sioux"? He likes Cash as well.

June 7th, 2006, 17:27
Edith,

Is that a "Boy Named Sioux"? He likes Cash as well.

No, it's the one the other song's about: Sweet Sioux.

Fanny also said, her 'old man's got a big tomahawk.'

jinks
June 7th, 2006, 18:49
It's amazing, I'm in the UK and know where.

However I just want to know when the sale becomes public knowledge.

I must, without my request, be in the inner circle :blackeye:

June 8th, 2006, 03:14
None of them, Fatman. I don't live in Pattaya. I love my family too much to burden them with such shame.

But you live in Bangkok which is even worse.

At least the Bangkok pollution will ensure you die 10 years earlier than those who live in Pattaya so there may be a God after all (Liebnitz's God rather than Spinoza's)

Jetsam
June 8th, 2006, 03:22

But you live in Bangkok which is even worse.

At least the Bangkok pollution will ensure you die 10 years earlier than those who live in Pattaya so there may be a God after all (Liebnitz's God rather than Spinoza's)

Great first post loaded with positive vibes http://images.fok.nl/s/nopompom.gif

but probably we know you already under numerous other names.

June 8th, 2006, 06:27
At least the Bangkok pollution will ensure you die 10 years earlier than those who live in Pattaya

Unless he chokes on a piece of sewage swallowed while swimming at Jomtien
or falls off his 9th floor balcony just after writing his will leaving everything to his boyfriend
or he meets a lady of the 2nd category on Beach Road
or he's run down by a jet-ski
or
or
or