PDA

View Full Version : rayong hotels

aot871
August 17th, 2013, 04:40
any one know of a decent beach hotel in or near rayong where I would have no trouble taking a thai guy for a few nights away

anonone
August 17th, 2013, 06:32
Not sure what kind of place you are looking for...or what your budget is...but Marriott just opened a brand new property on the beach.

Have not stayed there yet, so no personal review.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bkkrr-rayong-marriott-resort-and-spa/

adman5000
August 17th, 2013, 07:41
I sent you a PM.

Brad the Impala
August 18th, 2013, 16:02
I sent you a PM.

Why? Can't the answer to this straightforward question be shared with others who might be interested?

joe552
August 18th, 2013, 18:25
if we told you that, Brad, we'd have to shoot you :occasion9:

adman5000
August 19th, 2013, 01:36
Brad the Impala wrote: Why? Can't the answer to this straightforward question be shared with others who might be interested?

Why? I chose to use a PM because I was sharing detailed information including links along with personal experience that I chose not to share on a public forum. It also was easier to confirm the writers specific wants and needs without subjecting him to other's comments and off-topic mumblings which I have tired of. Plus I like to keep the riffraff off Rayong beaches. If you are interested in more general information, please look at TripAdvisor. :glasses7:

Brad the Impala
August 19th, 2013, 01:57
Adman, you seem happy enough to ask for information or opinions of the "rifraff", aka the other posters here, when you want it. Doesn't seem unreasonable to ask you to reciprocate. Sharing personal experiences and information is the point of this forum, and this thread.

adman5000
August 19th, 2013, 08:15
I have shared my share of info on the board, so if I want to send someone a PM with more detailed info that I do not want to be searchable, I will do so. :occasion9:

aot871
August 23rd, 2013, 17:59
It seems by the lack of answers that not many guys have been to rayong

scottish-guy
August 23rd, 2013, 20:24
In the light the above comments, can I suggest a re-vamped member rating system?

Instead of just displaying Full Member as at present, perhaps we could have Ex-Pat, Sex Tourist (Basic), Cheap Charlie, Pony-Rider, Fantasist, Hydra, and (thanks to Adman) Riff-Raff.

Some members could even be eligible for multi-category awards :evil4:

Please feel free to suggest other categories. However, Scottish Cunt is not acceptable

:hello2:

Marsilius
August 24th, 2013, 17:53
One member of old, I recall, should have been categorised as Flashlight Inspector.