PDA

View Full Version : The Regent Silom Hotel

bucknaway
August 13th, 2013, 08:10
Has anyone stayed at The Reget Silom lately? Do they still post a sign against having guests after 9pm?
http://www.theregentsilom.com

krobbie
August 13th, 2013, 16:11
Buck, have you seen how thin those curtains are. It's inm the bussiest part of town and it isn't particularly cheap but those this tab top curtains are criminal. I need black outs especially if you are going to be in Silom / Suriwongsee. Perhaps I have just become spoiled since I first went to Thailand.

You must have stayed at plenty of better places by now? You've been going for years.

Just have a look at the overall % rating on Tripadvisor. That should tell you heaps.

Cheers
Krobbie

bucknaway
August 13th, 2013, 16:15
Some of their rooms don't even have windows..... I've stayed there a few times. The last time I stayed there they had a sign posted that guests after 9 would incur a significant charge.

krobbie
August 13th, 2013, 16:18
Not sure about significant. On their web site they say an extra fee of 300 baht with no extra bed. I guess that means the usual.

bucknaway
August 13th, 2013, 18:27
That is why I was asking for info from seine who stayed there recently. For a while there was no "joiners fee". Then on one visit there was a "warning" posted by the lobby warning against visitors after 9

bucknaway
August 13th, 2013, 18:29
I think I will avoid the trouble and book at Vincent's Seven Rooms near Babylon