PDA

View Full Version : I want to butterfly but I don't like it

Jetsam
June 6th, 2006, 01:46
Unlike my last 2 trips , this time I was a real butterfly again. To answer Smiles question from some time ago yes you can off the Bondi boys , I did so the first day I arrive and with a jet lag I was asleep at 8 pm and found the guy asleep next to me wen I woke up, but now I can't even remember his name , the next two weeks I had another boy everyday and had some great sex, but I can't remember them. I can even say that I only enjoyed the last week of my stay. The last week I spend with this guy and I can't get him out of my mind, so much money boy but also so much fun to be with.
I have made 9 trips to Pattaya and had numerous boys but this last guy triggered something in me. (why a momeyboy :dontknow: )
BUT
BUT
BUT
my next trip is in 6 or 7 months , and the most economical is 3 weeks again and I want to be with him again, but not 3 weeks, I want to be free and off whoever I like as last trip, the guys I don't remember.
How do you holliday guys cope with this things?

mikelele-old
June 6th, 2006, 11:40
I guess it's just a question of making up your mind? I guess you have to decide what comprises enjoyment for you this trip. Is it lots of sex by being a butterfly? Or developing a nice relationship with one person along with all it's attendant joys and problems?

:bom:

June 6th, 2006, 13:27
Ok so when I first arrived in Thailand I was like a spoilt kid in a candy store, I wanted everything and I wanted it NOW! I was a butterfly and loved every minute. I'm not sure why, but things started to change on my last trip to Pattaya. I started seeing one guy and then had only a few other offs, then when I spent time in Phuket (2-3 months) I only ever slept with one guy and since I have been in Pattaya again, I spent a few weeks seeing a number of guys (3 or 4) before I found the one guy I could spend time with on a regular basis. Also, strangely enough, it is less about sex and more about enjoying the time spent here. Such an example is last night at Champ Isan, a great time and at the end of the night I kissed my num friend and his friend goodnight and went off for a restful sleep on my own.

I know it can be expensive trolling the bars every night but also, from past experience, it can also work out more expensive having a single special friend (if he begins asking for gold, mobile phones, money for parents etc), but luckily this time around, my friend is happy to just have a great time.

June 6th, 2006, 13:59
I dated a guy who also dated my sister, Kate. He just couldn't make up his mind.
One day Papa took him aside and said, "Listen here! You can't have your Kate and Edith too!"

Try this: har-sibp/har-sibp (50/50) butterflying & swanning around.

June 6th, 2006, 14:36
my next trip is in 6 or 7 months , and the most economical is 3 weeks again and I want to be with him again, but not 3 weeks, I want to be free and off whoever I like as last trip, the guys I don't remember.
How do you holliday guys cope with this things?

Jetsam,

I'm really surprised by your post. I've followed your contributions over the years and you seemed to be someone who knew the game. I'm surprised you don't see the obvious game plan for your next trip: go and be a butterfly for the first 2 weeks, and schedule this guy who is special for the last week. Because he's a moneyboy, it should be no problem to make an appointment. This way, you will satisfy both your butterfly tendencies and your delusions of having something of a relationship with this guy, but in the end you will, once again, be committed to neither. The beauty of this approach is that, as each trip approaches, you are free to assume whichever persona you feel is suitable to you at the time.

This works as long as you know deep down that, as a tourist - someone who does not live in Thailand but only visits, whether it is once or twice or five times a year - you are a butterfly, by definition.