PDA

View Full Version : Did someone visit EROS bar?

bert160
August 7th, 2013, 17:31
Did someone visit EROS bar in Pattaya lately? Is it open, also during rainy season?
I would like to visit Pattaya for one day coming from Bangkok and return in the evening to BKK, is that possible?

Nirish guy
August 7th, 2013, 18:07
yes Eros is open every night even during rainy season ( public holidays excluded of course)

Yes you "could" visit pattaya and back in one day / evening but was most of the fun happens at night I would imagine staying over night would be a better idea, but if not then yes you COULD arrive in pattaya in the afternoon / evening and spend an evening there and then return to Bkk after the go go bars close at 1am or something if you really wished - the journey take about 1.5 / 2 hours each way depending on traffic etc and you'd be advised to be SURE to have a taxi pre-booked for that trip rather than hoping to pick one up on the street ( although that is technically possible) - just out of interest when are you travelling Bert as you'd mentioned in August before ?

timmberty
August 7th, 2013, 20:00
id advise staying over night too bert .. if you are a bit tight for cash then it can work out cheaper too ..
get a bus to pattaya from ekkamai bus station .. you are looking at 30 baht on the sky train then 127 baht to pattaya and then 20 baht from the bus station in pattaya by baht bus to centre of town .. so thats what ? 177 baht travel money .. stay in a half decent room is 700/800 baht you will only use it for sleeping in as you should be out all night having fun .. then the same fare money back again .. a total of somewhere in the region of 1200 baht.
or get a cab both ways you spend more than double that and get next to no time having fun.
* this is a public broadcast for tightassedtravellers.com*

bert160
August 7th, 2013, 23:55
Nirish
I leave Amsterdam on August 17, in Bangkok 18th.

Do you have EROS experience to share?

Nirish guy
August 8th, 2013, 00:06
The first rule of Eros bar - is not to talk about Eros bar ! Lol

I'll leave you to find that out for yourselves but lets just say it can be quite a hands on / full on place if you wish it to be. Enjoy.

Jellybean
August 8th, 2013, 01:07
NIrish guy, your quote above reminded me of the following quote from the movie, Fight Club. тАЬThe first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.тАЭ Out of interest did you have this movie in mind when you posted?

TravellerDave
August 8th, 2013, 01:39
Eros have a good website giving a good impression of the place. They have regular theme nights so you might like to time your Pattaya visit accordingly. Yes staying overnight is the best option and would be cheaper than a late night taxi (1500 + to Bkk city ?).

bucknaway
August 8th, 2013, 02:11
I don't think I have ever been but I may have to give it a try this trip.
I'm in Pattaya for 10 days only this time.

I just visited their website from the link that appeared on the top of the board.
Cute guys, many may not be my type but a few may be. I may stop by and see what I can see.

Nirish guy
August 8th, 2013, 03:18
Yes Jellybean that's exactly what I was alluding too :-)

joe552
August 8th, 2013, 03:35
so a punch up can be expected as well as the sexual jollies? :dontknow:

scottish-guy
August 8th, 2013, 04:36
In my experience, a punch-up lasts longer

:crybaby:

arsenal
August 8th, 2013, 08:15
SG: Then you're not doing the jolies right. Take the sporran off, the boys find it ticklish.

a447
August 8th, 2013, 15:32
The first rule of Eros bar - is not to talk about Eros bar !

Exactly! Keep it quiet! We don't want it overrun. Bert, you'll love it!

In my experience, a punch-up lasts longer

Have a couple of drinks. hehe

bert160
August 8th, 2013, 21:26
Thanks guys..I sure will go and have a look and respect the silence.

If you want to send me more details about this bar in a PM it certainly will be appreciated.
Same goes for a tip for an affordable hotel in Pattaya for short stay (3 nights).

Thanks a lot!

Krazy4thai
August 11th, 2013, 14:22
Did someone visit EROS bar in Pattaya lately? Is it open, also during rainy season?
I would like to visit Pattaya for one day coming from Bangkok and return in the evening to BKK, is that possible?

I too felt inclined to visit Eros recently, mainly because their ads are appealing. The first few times I walked past I was deterred from entering mainly because the gaggle of boys out front on breaks (eating, smoking or just having their own fun) didn't appeal to me being mostly femme types .
Eventually I allowed myself to be coerced inside by a favoured ex KD boy now working at Eros, there are a few other KD boys working there too. Inside it is very similar to Happy boys with the low, platforms and boys with similar "modesty"coverings to the aforementioned bars. It is larger and lighter than HB, I prefer a less light environment if I'm gonna grope. I did notice that of the 7 customers present when I entered the majority were more senior Farangs who were obviously not as adverse to multiple groping in the lighter environment as I am. A couple of boys discarded their scant coverings altogether although their junk was still covered by their hands for the most part. I wasn't impressed by the farang who moistened his digit and slid it into the nether region of the naked boy on his lap,even tho the boy didn't appear unduly unperturbed by the experience. The farang left quickly (without an off) once the boy did appear to become embarrassed in front of the other boys, I observed only 2 boy-drinks on his table in spite of there being 4 boys groped, the boy whom he had probed did not rate a drink apparently.

Although the round trip BKK to Pataya is quite feasible, like other posters I would suggest an overnight would be more practical. Do you think you won't want to spend time with a boy or do you plan to take him back to BKK if attraction and or lust surfaces.??
Next trip to Pattaya I will check out Eros again on one of their party nights, just for interest sake of course :evil4:

From this and previous posts I it may be deduced that I am totally grossed out by the behaviour of many of my fellow farang. But I digress.

Bert if you're going to Pattaya for a day a night or longer I would definitely recommend at least checking out Eros, even if only to satisfy your obvious curiosity about the bar.

TravellerDave
August 11th, 2013, 21:56
There is an Elvis party on 16 August Thursday. I arrive that day in Pattaya. Elvis musically night plus boys. I'm looking forward to it!.

bucknaway
August 12th, 2013, 00:12
There is an Elvis party on 16 August Thursday. I arrive that day in Pattaya. Elvis musically night plus boys. I'm looking forward to it!.

Like this, but with guys in underwear.......

[youtube:cvkdxy00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiJ7uQfogKA[/youtube:cvkdxy00]

http://youtu.be/qiJ7uQfogKA