PDA

View Full Version : Private Squable #4 - as requested !

latintopxxx
August 5th, 2013, 15:12
here we go again...never ending topic....

Zebedee
August 5th, 2013, 17:44
Wim888, Latinxxx is the board expert on tipping the boys!

latintopxxx
August 5th, 2013, 19:26
...does that mean you would not bother agreeing on a price before getting naked???

Shuee
August 5th, 2013, 23:55
wim888 i agree, but your scales go up a bit too high, note that these are gogo bar prices, if you pick up from the street in pty or gay romeo its 500bt

latintopxxx
August 6th, 2013, 03:28
shuee...be afraid...be very afraid...when making comments like this...the moral price police brigade will be out in force to crucify you.....

scottish-guy
August 6th, 2013, 12:13
I'm surprised at that Bucky - I'd have thought they paid you

latintopxxx
August 6th, 2013, 17:48
...thank you for using the word...or sall I say abbreviation...approx.....puts it all into context!!

bucknaway
August 6th, 2013, 17:48
Firstly, sorry to disappoint Latintopxxx - but there's no bickering, just an observation based on previous posts.

Secondly, to Bucky, how come it's my response to MiniMee which is "killing" the thread but not his off-topic jibe which necessitated the response?

Thirdly, I think my comments do not intrude on anything as we have already established that the going rates are approx 1000B for ST, 2000B for LT, a bit more in BKK, and a bit less if you pick up a street-walker or a vagrant. How much more discussion on it do we need :dontknow:
You're a bore. The posts you mention go back as far as 10 years ago when I had no hesitation of sharing the happenings of my trip. You kill threads by sitting in wait to spring forward with boring and trolling humor and recycled jokes that fall short of humor.

You're slipping back to offering nothing and becoming a trolling tick on the ass of the posting forum.

latintopxxx
August 6th, 2013, 18:48
jinks....some arse kicking is needed here....gotta kick scotty back north over the border....adrians wall is not high enough....

scottish-guy
August 6th, 2013, 18:56
I sense a little "co-ordination" going on here - and I think the way to avoid playing into your hands is for the last several exchanges to be deemed "Private Squabble #4", moved to the flaming room, or deleted altogether.

I'll play my part by ignoring any further posts.

bucknaway
August 6th, 2013, 19:03
Well Scotty, I remember my posts and they span many years of fun and adventures in Thailand. Yes I remember the guys jumping from their stools outside the bars in Sunee to grope me as I tried to walk past. They also did it again when I walked through with some Indian guys I met at the Copa but the Indian guys were not pleased at all and the guys backed away. You're a troll and I won't be sucked into your passive aggressive troll games further.

Looks like the troll won. The thread has been destroyed. Surfcrest can you moderate this thread and get it back on topic?

jinks
August 6th, 2013, 19:49
Let us all ignore further posts.