PDA

View Full Version : Hotel near Boyztown

a447
August 6th, 2013, 15:15
I have been a regular client at the Ambiance Hotel in Boyztown for many years and have spent thousands of baht there each time. However, the thought of walking out onto the terrace and seeing-you-know-who is enough to make me want to puke.

So sorry, Ambiance, you've lost my business. And anyway, after all these years, maybe it's time for a change,

Can anyone recommend a joiner-friendly hotel near Boyztown that they have stayed at?

I don't care what it costs, as long as it's comfortable.

Thanks.

jinks
August 6th, 2013, 15:22
Move to Jomtien. the Poseidon and Venue are good hotels.

latintopxxx
August 6th, 2013, 16:12
obviously I'm not part of the it crowd...have no idea who a447 is referring to.....although " namelessOne" does spring to mind...

pong
August 6th, 2013, 17:31
there is not a single hotel anywhere in PTY that would be NOT visitor friendly. I've (yes, admitted its now quite some time I was there last) never ever seen any single rooms-you pay for that privilige already. However, some of the str8 small guesthouses bar yPLU=[people like us]. My tip would be to more specific ask for Hotels aiming at certain nations, like those Russky or Arabs etc.
And do not forget that the old owners of bbb have opened that brand new flashy apartmt/villa style hotel somewhere along the road to Jomtien- its named Sooay or so, they mean Suay (beautiful in Thai) but were overlooking that how they spell it, it means a Thai slang word meaning ''bad for bisnis''. For gentlemen of standing and the purse to pay for it.

a447
August 6th, 2013, 20:46
Yes, Latin, you are on the right track.

And who changed "it was me" into "namelessOne?" You or jinks?

latintopxxx
August 6th, 2013, 22:24
wasn't me...must've been our moderator...jinks...anyway thought he was off to Cambodia...

a447
August 7th, 2013, 07:05
Latest news is he's decided to stay in pattaya
I wonder what other businesses his presence will affect.

I was actually looking for a hotel between boys town and Sunee. Jomtien is too far away .

TravellerDave
August 7th, 2013, 12:32
Don Plaza in Sunee maybe ?.
I've just made a reservation at Ambiance. Agoda have a low rate just now.

corky
August 7th, 2013, 14:30
My choice would be the Dusit D2 Barracuda on 2nd road - a 5 minute walk from Boyztown.
If that's too expensive try the Lek hotel on 2nd road.
Both hotels have swimming pools and parking facilities.

firecat69
August 7th, 2013, 16:17
You might want to check on Agoda for View Talay 6. Great Location and nicely furnished studio apartments . Great access via Beach or Pattaya 2 Road. Nice pool and no problem with visitors.

jinks
August 7th, 2013, 20:50
OH, you helpful souls.... nice boys... have a sweetie