PDA

View Full Version : CRUISING or GAYROMEO

bert160
August 6th, 2013, 01:01
Hi,

I visit Thailand soon and I had quite some conversations on gayromeo.
I just don't know how easy it is in Bangkok or Pattaya to meet a guy and make a date...
Are Bangkok and Pattaya cruisy places? (I don't mean in gogo bars or saunas...just streetwise).

Thanks

gaymandenmark
August 6th, 2013, 01:38
Yes they are crusing cities, but remember that the result depends, like anywhere else in the world, on your attitude and "handsomeness".

But the anwer is yes, you don't have to visit gogo- or hostbars and saunas to hook up guys, in Bangkok it can also been done in the gay bars of Silom Soi 2 and 4.
You also have to understand, even if it is more streetwise, that many of the young guys in the Silom area are freelancers, just telling you, so it will not come as a surprise

bert160
August 6th, 2013, 02:18
thanks gaydenmark...but what do you mean "it can also be done" in the gay bars ofvsoi 2 and 4. Aren't these different from gogo bars? Maybe I misunderstood, sorry

gaymandenmark
August 6th, 2013, 02:53
Sorry, maybe using the words "it can also been done" was wrong.

Yes the bars are very different from go-go bars, they are as close as you can get to a "normal" gay bar or disco.

I thought that was clear in my post.

Just go, relax and enjoy, most people there are very relaxed, cruisy and streetwise.

pong
August 6th, 2013, 17:36
if you mean streetside cruising-for free meets and with potluck, PTY is much better-but expect mostly MBs.
For BKK; do not try it as beginner, its a big waste of time. Even our dear german friend Chistian, living somewhere near immigration along the big road toward old DonMuang, does not have that much of luck with it-or so it seems from his reports. GR has for BKK been rec.d many times for noncommercial and hot contacts-but also expect many to not turn up.
STreetside MB's are very well known in the evenings/early nites along Saranrom park (sometimes said to be Royal palace-better omit that name for this thing), going rate is still 500 THB+any cost for taxi/room. AYOR

bert160
August 6th, 2013, 19:50
Hi Pong,

I heard about Saranron park cruising. I guess young students are cruising there? I might go and have a look there.
Of course AMOR. But 500 is a better rate than guys in gogo bars... I like slim thin thai guys.

loke
August 11th, 2013, 04:44
In Bangkok its better to cruise inside the gay discos and clubs . DJ station is a big cruising ground....

August 11th, 2013, 06:13
In Bangkok its better to cruise inside the gay discos and clubs . DJ station is a big cruising ground....And money boys abound. The only difference is they have most of their clothes on.

pong
August 11th, 2013, 18:24
Hi Pong,

I heard about Saranron park cruising. I guess young students are cruising there? I might go and have a look there.
Of course AMOR. But 500 is a better rate than guys in gogo bars... I like slim thin thai guys.

Its aYor-has really nothing to do with amor/e. See report of our dear cpf-who got beaten there-and is still returning. Was shown a big machete (thats not the Thai thing, but its used for sugarcane cutting-most taxidrivers will also have it hidden somewhere).
You MAY hit the odd student there-after all 98% of all BKK's youth around 20 is ''naak rian'', but thugs and illegal aliens and other scum is more likely. Still-they tend to be much nicer, provided you treat them the way Thai would, as ditto streetside MB-walkers in western towns.
You have far more chance to hit students doing some extra aerning in the many massageshops. Frankly: only even think of it if you speak Thai well enough.
As above; DJ is also 1 big fleshmarket, with both MBs for direct use and other type-who are also mostly MB, but you only discover that after youve done the mating/lovemaking rituals. The only place where you can see the trade less as half dressed is in gogobars, but I would not call that cruising there.

Nirish guy
August 11th, 2013, 19:08
As above; DJ is also 1 big fleshmarket, with both MBs for direct use and other type-who are also mostly MB, but you only discover that after youve done the mating/lovemaking rituals..

For clarity that's not exactly accurate as there are many thai guys who di just go to DJ with their friends for a good night out or even just to actively hook up with a farang for sex as they too like us get horny sometimes, I guess the general rule of thumb is that the MB's tend to congregate and ply their trade upstairs on the first floor where as the non MB's tend to stay down on the main dance floor, although ( and maybe this is as it was low season just) my last trip I noticed a lot of the MB's migrating down to the dance floor area to for find their partner for the evening. Saying that I ended up going home with a lovely guy I met on the first floor in DJ last week, who is an accountant and has a European BF but just wanted to meet someone for fun and a fuck, so I guess you never can say things are black and white in DJ - which is half the reason I LOVE the place - actually I'm half debating enquiring about getting my ashes scattered there when I die I like it that much !! lol

scottish-guy
August 11th, 2013, 19:31
Get your ashes scattered all over the floor of Super A - if the housekeeping in their new location is as good as it used to be upstairs no-one will notice any difference :laughing3:

christianpfc
August 12th, 2013, 16:08
I just don't know how easy it is in Bangkok or Pattaya to meet a guy and make a date...

(I am currently have a phase with little success.) Bangkok is huge, traveling distances can easily be 20km, and with Thais' understanding of place and time, you might be in for some surprises if you hook up on gayromeo and meet a guy somewhere.

Pattaya is more compact, and you should be able to get everywhere within 30 minutes (unless there is traffic jam) for 20 Baht, but assuming a Thai boy you met on gayromeo will be able to meet you somewhere within 30 minutes is a fallacy.

(It was actually Pattaya where I had the latest arrival of 6 (!) hours. After 4 hours I had given up, and then 6 hours after the appoint he called me, and because both of us were in Boyztown we finally actually met, but nothing more ensued.)