PDA

View Full Version : Who to call for help?

Manforallseasons
August 3rd, 2013, 20:53
You may choose 1 selection , commentary is encourage.

Nirish guy
August 3rd, 2013, 21:37
Help for WHAT exactly as I guess might answer the question in itself

MiniMee
August 3rd, 2013, 21:40
Who you choose to call for help would surely depend upon they type of predicament you imagine you might encounter, that you are unable to resolve for yourself.

Do you mean who to call to helpтАж

...select a gogo boy to sit with you?

тАжselect a bottle of white from the wine list at the Colonial Bar to go with Chicken Satay on Tuesday ?

тАж.tie your shoe laces?

тАж.pick you up from the gutter where you have fallen down drunk (again)?...

тАж.when you find that you have unexpectedly left the apparent safety of the balcony of you 10th floor condo unit and now find the 4th floor balcony has just passed you left ear and the ground seems to be approaching rapidlyтАж?

тАж.remove your head from your arse?

If you could expand upon you question just a little I feel that you will receive more focused advice.

arsenal
August 3rd, 2013, 22:03
God: My first visit to Thailand in 1989 I found myself alone walking along a country road not sure where, Isan I think, at 9.00pm at night. I'm not a religious person but I thought a quick prayer might help. Ten minutes later a man on a motorbike showed up. He drove me back to his house to meet his family where I was fed, watered and spent the night.

joe552
August 3rd, 2013, 22:33
arsenal, there's a story just waiting to be told - how did you end up alone in Isaan at 9 in the evening?

as for the OP, I've often relied on the comfort of strangers.

Manforallseasons
August 4th, 2013, 04:07
Who you choose to call for help would surely depend upon they type of predicament you imagine you might encounter, that you are unable to resolve for yourself.

Do you mean who to call to helpтАж

...select a gogo boy to sit with you?

тАжselect a bottle of white from the wine list at the Colonial Bar to go with Chicken Satay on Tuesday ?

тАж.tie your shoe laces?

тАж.pick you up from the gutter where you have fallen down drunk (again)?...

тАж.when you find that you have unexpectedly left the apparent safety of the balcony of you 10th floor condo unit and now find the 4th floor balcony has just passed you left ear and the ground seems to be approaching rapidlyтАж?

тАж.remove your head from your arse?

If you could expand upon you question just a little I feel that you will receive more focused advice.

Are you naive or just stupid?

joe552
August 4th, 2013, 04:13
I thought MiniMee's post was the perfect response to a rather stupid poll..

bucknaway
August 4th, 2013, 04:21
If you have a Thai friend, you could call them.

http://s9.postimg.org/uh1486pd7/23365_493663557338427_1835669081_n.jpg?noCache=137 5564792

Dodger
August 4th, 2013, 05:28
If you are in Pattaya And in need of serious help (non medical) who would you call for results?

Options 1, 2, and 3 would require total reliance on option 5, and since we are only allowed to select one option and calling my lawyer in the U.S. is not one of them - I would go for option 4.

Manforallseasons
August 4th, 2013, 12:45
To be specific finding yourself in a situation of potential violence.