PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboy TV show on Sky TV

Nirish guy
August 1st, 2013, 18:19
Just a quick post further to the previous thread re the "Ladyboy" TV show that's aired on SKY TV a while back now, as some on you may recall the guy Scott who was featured on the programme with his girlfriend Paeng logged on here and posted a few comments basically saying he was enjoying himself and that he didn't go I to his relationship and buying a bar etc as blindly as the show may have portrayed and that he was happy and enjoying life and both he and Paeng could be found at her ( their) bar - Sensations Bar in Action Street - and if anyone wanted to call past and say hi they would be made most welcome.

Well I did exactly that last night and I'm pleaded to report that both Scott and Paeng are as they came across on the show both really nice people, Scott's a friendly guy who's very switched on and the bar is going from strength to strength and even in low season they had a good turnout of people around the bar. So, I'm sure he'll not mind me repeating the invite if anyone's passing feel free to drop in and say hi to a nice, friendly, no bulllshit ex pat who already "knows the ropes" and has a few interesting stories to tell of Pattaya bar life.

And Scott if you're reading this I'd make a great roadie if your next plan takes off !!! :-)) Lol

RatThai
August 2nd, 2013, 04:53
Nirish Guy, I don't know if you are aware but series two of Ladyboys is on Sky. It has featured both Scott and Paeng and their bar. I have a greater respect for Ladyboys since watching this programme because of the many difficulties they have to overcome even in Thailand to be accepted as an equal member of the community. This week's episode featured ladyboys from the Philippines and their struggles in a very Catholic country. Well worth watching.

anonone
August 2nd, 2013, 04:55
Cool. I had forgotten about Scott and his bar.

Forgive my ignorance...where is "Action Street"? Is that the same thing as Walking Street?
Looks like I will be back in Patts in about a month and would be fun to stop by and say "Hi". Where is the bar exactly?

TravellerDave
August 2nd, 2013, 10:33
Action Street is a small bar complex on Soi Buakhow at the market end of this Soi. It is on the right hand side as you walk towards the marker and South Pattaya Road.
I've never been there in the evening I just noticed it whilst walking to Tukcom, and I won't be going there during my forthcoming holiday. Ladyboys are not for me, especially ones with breasts.

RatThai
August 4th, 2013, 14:32
According to the latest gossip, the Pattaya Municipality want to clear Walking Street of all the adult bars and clubs move them back to the Action Street area and create Beach Road and Walking Street as a much more family orientated environment with cafes, restaurants, hotels - the big chains are moving in, apartments etc. These streets will showcase Pattaya with the adult entertainment back on Action Street. I am also told the owner of much Pattayaland Soi 1 in BT wants to develop a first class hotel where the gay bars etc are right down to Beach Road. These are rumours but maybe there is no smoke without fire. There is more money to be made in hotels and apartments than multiple bars with fluctuating fortunes.