PDA

View Full Version : In Love With A Working Boy - Full Trip Review (Bangkok)

camperboy
July 30th, 2013, 14:38
Hey guys! First, thanks for reading this report. I just came back from Bangkok and would like to share my experiences here again. I will update the review again as there are some things which I know I shouldnтАЩt be doing (hint: the thread title) but I did. And so I would love to seek your opinions. For now, thanks for reading this short update first! Will post more later!

Airport Rail

I love Bangkok and have been there many many times. This is my third trip to Bangkok this year and experienced many first for me. This trip is also special to me which I will share more below. I touched down in Bangkok around 9 in the morning on Thursday last week. Though the immigration is quite long, it only took me about 20 minutes to clear it. Very efficient comparing it to maybe, 5 years ago. I went down to the basement level to get a cab but saw the city line train sign. I then decided for the first time to actually try taking the train to the city. Looking at the map and the cost, it will only cost me less than 100baht to Phaya Thai and then transfer to the other line to Sala Daeng, as I stayed in the Silom district. The train route was beautiful. And mingling with the local folks is quite a positive experience. People are nice and accommodating. I blend in easily with them and am often mistaken as Thai which I really donтАЩt mind. The total time taken to reach Silom is about 40-45 minutes. From the past experiences, the cab fare will cost me about 350-400baht and will also take me about 35-45 minutes depending on the traffic. I recommend the train to those carrying light luggage.

Tawana Hotel

I arrived at the hotel after breakfast about 11am. I asked if I could be given an early check-in and was welcomed to do so. They have also increased the security deposit to 2000Baht. Initially I thought they would forego that for me as I am a repeat customer, but I guess not. I used to pay half the price last year. No biggie but to use 2000baht as a deposit and only be given back on the last day made me feel that it is not worth it as I could not fully spend the money. So I gave them my home currency. They oblige. I told them that my friend will arrive in Bangkok the next day (Friday) and I will be alone for the first night. They took down my friendтАЩs particular nevertheless.

Tawan Bar

As some might know, I am a big fan of bodybuilders. Though in recent times, my taste in guys has changed. I arrived at Tawan at about 9.30pm. Drinks cost me 350Baht. To be honest, I was not impressed with the stable of men there. It was almost the same as 6 months ago. There were a few new faces but I would not call them close to muscular or even off season physique. I watched the show, the usual BDSM and acrobatic F show at the end. The only attention that caught my eyes was on a lady who came to the bar alone and was in a state of shocked and wilderment as he saw the guys being poured hot wax on. I was laughing quietly looking at her facial expression. Alas, the bodybuilders who are mostly straight clamour around her to give her тАЬcomfortтАЭ. I was reluctant to off anybody on that night as I really felt it was not worth it. The guys were not in their tip top condition (no competition anytime soon) and some like I mentioned was not even close to having an ounce of muscles.

Nevertheless, one person caught my attention and was one of the muscular ones there. I forgot his name and number LOL. But he did mentioned, he only worked there for two weeks and was previously working as a bodyguard in Pattaya. I also recognised him as champions in various bodybuilding contests in Thaibody. I asked how much he would charge for overnight, and he said 4000 to 5000 baht as he is a champion. I wanted a companion for the night and said okay. For the first time ever, I regretted my decision in Tawan. The off fee is currently set at 500baht.

I am not difficult to please. All I wanted was somebody to cuddle and have conversation with for the night. And he is able to do all that. He has a gentle demeanour and has fetish for ladyboys as I found out later in bed. We jack off together watching ladyboys having sex on iphone. In the morning, I paid him 4000 baht on top of the 300baht the night before for late supper as he was hungry. In total, I spent about 5150 baht in Tawan. Something that I did not expect I would spend on a single night. :( But alas, I found out something about myself on that night that I am beginning to like guys younger than me. IтАЩll be 30 in the next few years and I think I am more of the stereotypical тАЬhusbandтАЭ in a relationship.

Oh, did I mention that before I brought the guy up, I told him to give me about 10 minutes as I would like to clear some items off the bed. After 10 minutes, the bell rang and he was standing next to a hotel staff. He asked me if there was another person in the room as his list reflected that there were two names already. I got annoyed and firmly told him while showing тАЬthe faceтАЭ that I have already informed reception that I will be alone tonight and my friend will come by the next day. I even offered him to come into the room to check for any signs of an extra person. He left after that. So I learned now about how exactly the room system works even in detail. Lol.

Forensic Museum Bangkok

As this was my multiple visits to Bangkok, I decided to venture off the тАЬbeatenтАЭ track and go to places not known much to tourists. Or so, lack of tourists. I took the tourist boat at Saphan Kwai and headed to the other side of the river to Siriraj Hospital. Upon reaching the hospital, saw many signs in Thai. But thankfully, as a medical staff was giving me directions, two students overhead the conversation offered to bring me there as they were passing by that block which the museum is located. The entrance cost me about 400 baht. Pricey. It was educational nevertheless but lack English information. For that price, they should have at least provided an English brochure. Maybe I will feedback this to them. :P

Erawan Shrine

I found out about this shrine only recently as I explored deeper into my spiritual realm. Turns out, it is actually a statue of a Brahmin and not Buddha. Read some reviews about not purchasing joss sticks and prayer items outside the shrine. But I did anyway and paid about 300baht for joss sticks, garland flowers and gold paper. The first face is to pray for family and then move clockwise, praying for money, health and love. I have never intentionally prayed to any other divine being other the Abrahamic faith god. So this is definitely my first.

Jupiter 2002

My friend and I decided to go and have a look what Jupiter can offer on Friday night. In summary, all I can say is that the show was BEYOND EXPECTATIONS! The boys there were gorgeous and handsome! Many looked like some Thai models with lean, muscled bodies. Not bodybuilders kind. Also, fair white skin. Drinks was 280baht. However, though many were goodlooking, I had a sensing that many were just gay for pay. Nobody seemed to be offing anybody though it was a packed night. I didnтАЩt offed anybody on that night as I did not felt any connection with any of them. But I must say, they have one of the best masculine guys around. The boys there wore shorts and even during the show, there was not a lot of nudity. The humanistic side of me thought of it as a good thing that the bar is trying to maintain some dignity for the boys. Yeap!

Will update more later. :lam: Edited.

camperboy
July 30th, 2013, 15:24
Updated :party

joe552
July 30th, 2013, 18:38
thanks for the report, camperboy. just one question - why do you have to pay a security deposit of 2000Bt? I've worked in hotels for years and never heard of that. we'd usually just take an imprint of a credit card. even in Thailand I've never been asked for a security deposit.

I seem to have missed the bit where you fell in love with a working boy :dontknow:

camperboy
July 30th, 2013, 19:27
Apologies! I am still getting there! hehe will update in a bit!

Honestly, I have no idea too. I have never placed any deposit in hotels like Glitz and Pinnacle Lumpinee. However, for Tawana, the policy is different? So far I have stayed there for about 4 times in the past 3 years and they asked for deposit for all the times. Policy they said even though I am a repeat customer. :dontknow:

About the boy, I am getting there! lol

Hero

On Saturday afternoon, we decided to head to Hero. This was my second visit there. The first visit was a positive experience. Had a young lean handsome Thai boy who spoke minimal English. But he was willing to please and I am glad his dick was hard all the time. Is this a sign that he finds me attractive too? Hope my 3 years of gym efforts shows! LOL.

For this visit, though the options were plentiful, none took to my liking. The boy I gotten previously was there. Still a cutie! After 15 minutes of drinking the iced water, I decided to get the same boy. The rooms are now 700baht but minimum tip still maintains at 1000baht. In the room, his massage was average but the тАЬendingтАЭ was great! I am a conversational person, and I think if he would be able to hold a conversation, I would rate him 9/10. Minus 1 for the average massage skill. LOL. I tipped him 1300 baht for the night.

I took the train this time round as I remembered traffic towards the area was horrible the last time. It was very convenient and I stopped at Nana Station and walked about 10 minutes or so to reach Hero. It was pouring on that day, so we stopped by a cafe next to a supermarket. There, thereтАЩs a staff that is sooo goodlooking. I wonder if it is appropriate to say hi! And possibly of him being offed. lol

Oh yes, sidetrack a bit, any idea where the King is now? I was at Siriraj Hospital and there seems to be a very high police and military police presence especially the building next to the courtyard. At the courtyard, there were monks and devotees praying and chanting as well. I can only guess that the king is in that building recuperating. I also saw a row of monks coming out from the building. Sadly, there werenтАЩt any people there who could speak English well enough for me to understand what is happening there.

joe552
July 30th, 2013, 19:29
can we expect photos too :sign5:

camperboy
July 30th, 2013, 19:30
can we expect photos too :sign5:

photos of? LOL didnt took any photos! except a blurred photo of the tawan guy walking to the toilet. hahaha and of course nice photos of boat noodles! lol

Boyz Town

So, after getting our fix at Hero, we decided to check out Hotmale. But ,my friend asked if we could go to other bars that we have not visited. At first I was hesistant as I do not want to тАЬbarтАЭ hop in case we are not able to find anyone we fancy like the case of Jupiter! So we walked to the end of the Soi and stopped at a place for cheap beer. Its opposite some hair salon and nearer to Classic. Oh, and also a first, I was mistaken as bar boy!! I was drinking beer facing the soi when out of nowhere, this dude from Iran appeared and asked if he can get to know me. He seemed high and asked if he could F me. He would even pay me! I chuckled and because I was in a good mood, i just decided to entertain him. I told him no of course, telling him I was monogamous. He repeatedly said I was sexy and wants to have sex with me. I rejected his advances and thankfully the wait staff there noticed something is amiss and tried to shoo him away. He only walked away when he found out that I am not Thai, Burmese, Vietnamese, Filipino... and I am a Singaporean, capable of offing him off too! Lol Just kidding. It was all for good fun.
After he left, it was close to 930 and we had to choose which bar to go to! From where we were, I could see the red Dream Boys sign and maybe thought, why not? I heard the off fee was exorbitant and so were the drinks! We nevertheless went, not knowing what to expect. Actually I expected skinny effeminate twinks. lol

Dream Boys

We walked towards DB and climbed the deck of stairs. We were informed to pay immediately after getting our drinks. Now, my memory is failing me, but I think the first drinks cost about 350baht? I forgot! My friend paid for all the drinks so I do not know how much exactly it is. As the captain led us to our seats, I asked for a back seat, but none except for one which was reserved. We then sat at the second row closer to the deejay area. The boys was already on stage and LO AND BEHOLD, a boy I once offed from Hotmale was there! Also, I got excited as the bar has exceeded my expectations! The quality of the boys was excellent!!!
Somehow, I was feeling happy and generous. It was awkward for me to look at the boy whom I am calling тАЬthe exтАЭ from now, whom I offed at Hotmale. I am not sure why I was feeling that way. Both of us were like trying not to look at each other! Hahah so funny! But, I decided to give him tip (100b) just to diffuse the awkwardness. And finally he smiled again. But I was in no mood for him. Lol
As the boys were doing their rotations on stage, I saw a glimpse of someone. A boy. A boy whose smile blew me away. A boy who looked like he shouldnтАЩt be there. A boy that could sweep me off my feet. And I knew, I need to get him! Gosh... but just when I was about to smile and point to a seat next to me, the entire stable of boys got off the stage to make way for the show...and all I could do was to look behind me, trying to see him re-appear again.

To be continued... :love4:

Jellybean
July 30th, 2013, 21:17
I enjoyed reading your Bangkok trip reports camperboy. I also like your writing style which I found quite refreshing. For me, it exudes the sense of fun and happiness you clearly experienced as you hopped between bars and massage parlours.

I have to say I am also enjoying your cliff-hanger style endings as you slowly reveal how you fell in love with a working-boy. IтАЩm looking forward to the next episode.

camperboy
July 30th, 2013, 21:45
I enjoyed reading your Bangkok trip reports camperboy.

Yay!! Thanks for the encouragement. Hugs..

camperboy
July 30th, 2013, 22:08
I must say, the dancers and show in Dreamboys is excellent! Just like Jupiter but one can see that the dance movements and shows has been choreographed really really well. The boys dance sexily and professionally too! In jupiter one can tell that the boys do not put in effort in some parts of the show. But Dreamboys... Wow! Simply amazing! From Egyptian dance to heavenly motorized birds fluttering away to neon ribbons coming out from the ass! Hahah simply wonderful! The model show was nice too! Oh and that mid air sex. Wow wow! I was in such a generous mood that I gave many 100 baths to the performers. Mostly the ones in drags cause they were such a sport!

Many will know that there are intervals between the shows and the boys will come out again. And I saw him again. It's him! I cannot keep my eyes off him. He saw me, and he smiled and looked away and then our eyes met again. And he looked down a bit, as though shy. And smiled. He made me shy too and I looked away! I know I know people will say that they are good this kind of things, but hey this is my story. Lol

I wanted his attention so badly but I am not sure if I should asked him to sit with me. I asked the captain to passed him the 100 baht. Now this gets a little bit dramatic. Remember the ex? Well apparently my friend told me that he was looking at me the whole time and saw the money being led from my hands to the captain and finally to the boy. And you can sense jealousy in him! Well that's what my friend says anyway. After that, he seemed to be avoiding my gaze. Of course I felt bad. But that's how it works right?

Soon they had to get off the stage and the show continued. It continued too long and all I can think about is the boy. I turned my head many times to the door to see if he was around. But no sight of him and the shows though good was getting draggy as I really wanted to see him again.

It is my first time there, and then when the show was over, I saw people quickly grabbing their drinks and head down. Announcement soon came that the next show will be downstairs. Since we sat near the stairs, we managed to get down earlier and have a nice back seat just next to the deejay console.

And there he was... Dancing. I was captivated by him. Not sexually, but just him as a person. Our eyes met and more smiles followed. I asked for more opinions from my friend and what the heck, maybe I should just call him to sit next to me while watching the show. Maybe he would not be nice up close. Lol and so I did. I asked the captain for him quickly before a customer were to get him. And he walked over me. It seems like a slow mo scene as he walked towards me. Oh yah, the ex saw and I think he wasn't too happy. Lol

Now, this boy has been working in the bar for 6 months only. He is taking his degree in a local uni. And he speaks English quite well though it may be broken at times. But who am I to judge. Hahah and the more I talked to him, the more I wanted to know him more and not just sex. So I decided, I told my friend that I would off him but I'm not going to bring him to the hotel. Just to party at Dj, supper and then I'll send him off in a cab. The boy just said "up to you". One got to love that sentence. He then got changed and I paid a very expensive off fee at 650 baht. Lol ridiculous.

I'll continue soon. It's late in my local time. Lol next will be how my feelings got developed. Oh god I feel like I'm 14 again. Puppy love much. Lol nights!

lmenard
July 31st, 2013, 00:59
Thank for your posts. I'm also a fan of bodybuilders and I will come to Bangkok in 3 weeks. I was also disappointed with Tawan last time I came in may. It seems that it didn't change a lot. I will definitely visit Jupiter and Dream boys ! I guess as we have the same taste about men that I will also enjoy it. I also hope that with the september contests Tawan men will diet and begin their steroid cycle. I'm quite interessed by this new guy bodyguard, can you pm his name if you found it in Thaibody. If you have other recommendation to meet muscle men, i'm interessed.

Take care

Smiles
July 31st, 2013, 01:15
Yes, very cool on-going story Camper boy. And just as was mentioning in another thread, this place needs more uninhibited sex stuff.
You're writing style is like a Quentin Tarantino movie (see avatar) ... jumpin' all over the place, in and out of time frames, to excellent effect.
I think I have a hard on!

Carry on. Please.

Marsilius
July 31st, 2013, 03:13
I stayed at the Tawana about 18 months ago and was not asked for such a deposit.

Marsilius
July 31st, 2013, 03:13
I stayed at the Tawana about 18 months ago and was not asked for such a deposit.

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 06:26

No idea. Maybe they think I'm an asian with no money hahah though I have already paid for the rooms in advance before. Except for the last one when I booked through booking.com and not the usual agoda.

Oh well.

July 31st, 2013, 09:11
Did you visit anyone in particular when you went to Siriraj Hospital? Dream Boy is owned and managed by a farang isnt maybe thats why it is well organized.

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 10:47
Did you visit anyone in particular when you went to Siriraj Hospital? Dream Boy is owned and managed by a farang isnt maybe thats why it is well organized.

No I didn't. The forensic museum is located there.

Hmm, yes. I saw a very aged man walking around with a basket for the boys to put their outfits in during the show. Also saw a plump lady who looks very stern! Apparently one of the bosses as well?

The boy told me that the farang man is a kind boss. :thumbleft:

Never interacted with him so I do not know. lol

Updates coming up next!

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 11:30
Oh, before I forget, remember the reserved table? It belonged to this short, cutesy little white man. Ok not that little. Lol but he was certainly shorter than me. He seemed to be very generous, giving tips to many boys but on conditions they drank a shot of vodka. Lol Admire his wallet. LOL. However, I told my friend, I will not lose out to him. So I too was generous with my tips. Giving 100s to captains, boys, performers and wait staff. Lol. Sorry, i just had to do it. Hahah
So, I was expecting the boy to be dressed in a stereotyped тАЬmoneyboyтАЭ dressing like the ex when i offed him the last time. Baggy tattered jeans, tee shirts and a small sling bag. But out came the cutest boy (in the world) lol in his berms, tee shirt and a cap. So cute lah! Oh yahhh i forgot to mention that he has a tiny mole just under his lips. JUST OMG! In some asian culture, having a mole there means you are pretty/cute. And boy is he cute! And he just knew how to squint his eyes to make him look even cuter! Gawd!

DJ Station

We went to DJ Station soon after. He led the way and he told me that he does not club often. His last visit was a couple of months back and only stayed about 30minutes. Nevertheless he knows his way around in the club. Passed the security scanner and the place were crowded! I paid the cover charge and I told him that the third floor would be good for drinking as it was too crowded. He held my hands and led the way. Now, as we walked, he was a head turner too! I mean, I have the occasional stares from guys too, but he took my limelight. A group of guys, not sure thai or foreigners but when we passed by them, one of them commented тАЬcute couple!тАЭ... I was happy and actually felt proud having him around.

I bought few rounds of drinks (150baht, so cheap!!) and we hugged, danced and stole kisses. As a sign of affection, I unconsciously kissed him on the forehead, something i reserved only for people I cared or love. It felt good having him there. It was exactly like a year ago, when i was at DJ with my then boyfriend. Many though we were just some thai couple having a great night out. I think there were some moneyboys around who knew that I am not local. They started to give me eye contacts right in front him the boy! OMG. I being a true gentleman is always monogamous. Lol We ended our night having supper just outside the club and he thought me a few thai words and laughed at my difficulties in pronouncing the words. After supper we walked back to my hotel. While walking, he will put his arms around me, and i would do the same and everyone around us just smiled. He clearly didnтАЩt look like a call boy and i did not fit in the type who would pay for companionship. Hehe We exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet again the following day in the afternoon before I check out at 6pm. Got him a cab and we exchanged kisses on the lips. And bade him good night.. and skipped happily to my room. Ok I didnтАЩt skip. :violent1:

latintopxxx
July 31st, 2013, 11:44
...very suspicious...this sounds like a plug for dreamboy....I noticed that mainly Asian groups make a bee line for dream boy....by passing several other bars on the way...pity....as ...in my humble opinion...xboys puts on an excellent show.....but then depends on what you like...if u want cabaret/silly cross dressers carrying on..then dream boy is best...if u want 90 minutes of nudity then xboys is your best bet.
I caught the dream boy show two saturdays back and it was sub par.....absolutely hate the fuck show...remnds me of national geographic and the mating of the hippos....

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 12:11
What does a plug of Dreamboys mean? Lol

I'm not from there for sure. Lol

Well for a novice like me, I think jupiter and Dreamboys offers excellent showmanship. Maybe for veterans their expectations are higher. :)

Sooty
July 31st, 2013, 13:33
Well for a novice like me, I think jupiter and Dreamboys offers excellent showmanship. Maybe for veterans their expectations are higher. :)Jupiter has always catered to the "sticky rice" market and from all I hear the owner of Dream Boys and Bangkok Boys (and BBB Inn and 50% of G.O.D I'm told) is an astute businessman who will be chasing the tourist dollar as hard as he can and if that means bus loads of gawping Chinese tourists then so be it. I've never been under any illusion that Thai hookers prefer non-Asians and on my rare trips to Dream Boy have noticed that many of the boys on stage are pretty happy to be "offed" by those horny Singaporeans and Honkeys. NB: I don't say Caucasians instead of non-Asians as I'm not one myself.

a447
July 31st, 2013, 15:01
The boy told me that the farang man is a kind boss. :thumbleft:

Never interacted with him so I do not know. lol

I "interact" with him quite often, if it's the German guy you refer to. One of his employees told me that a group of 6 or 7 boys go to his place 3 times a week to fuck him. No wonder he walks in that funny way.

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 15:10
:happy7:

I thought he walks funny due to his old age.

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 15:47
I fell asleep that night feeling good. I made arrangements with my friend that I needed the room in the afternoon the following day and he graciously obliged and decided to go for a massage near Telephone pub. I texted the boy good night and doze off, anticipating of what will come.
Woke up super late! Decided to head down to MBK for lunch and then to Paragon for a little bit of shopping. Close to 330pm, I was informed by the boy that he had just woke up and will be slightly late. I wonder if this was a perfect example of Thais punctuality. Lol I told him I will be waiting for him at the hotel lobby. He called me when he was approaching the hotel and from the distant, I saw him walking. And my heart stopped for a second. The sunlight gently touching down on his fair white skin and the glow from his white shirt makes him so radiant. Just like an angel. :P We went up to the room and spent that few precious hours together basically getting to know him more in the midst of all the kissing. And I had never had sex with a body so smooth, so white, so fair.... just like a babyтАЩs skin... (no im not into kids lol). Gosh.

That day, I learned a lot about him. And besides the looks, I realised that he is working there only because he needed to pay off his university fees. Admirable. This is not the case of liking a prostitute anymore. I actually liked him because of who he was as a person. His independence. His desire for knowledge and a better future for himself. At the same time, I felt sad, because of the place he works at. His ex broke up with him after finding out that he is working in a bar. His friends do not know about his night job and might possibly lose them if word leaked out. And honestly, of all my years patronising go go bars or even outside that circle, I have never met a 20 year old so resilient.

I asked him about his working experience. He told me, most of his customers were old men. We broached personal topic like sex which he will only get f with a condom on. Which is good. I asked the number of customers he could get a month and he said on average of 22-23. Now thats A LOT! I wonder if that was true since thereтАЩs about tons of guys in the bar too. But he is nice looking afterall. Perhaps he does get customers that many a month.

After checking out, we went to a nearby restaurant to eat. Such a big eater this boy! Spent time a little bit more before I board the cab to the airport waving our goodbyes. If any of you are interested to know, I gave him 2000baht for the previous night and another 2000baht for the next. No complains from him.

My Dilemma?

Well, I miss him. A lot. Yes, it seems like a juvenile act since I only knew him not more than 24 hours. But its just his demeanour that I am attracted to. Looking at his photos on instagram, he really looked like any ordinary Thai uni student. Who would have thought, behind the veil, lies a dark employment.
Initially when i first met him, I told him that I always come to Bangkok, and my next trip will be in September. I didnтАЩt mean it of course. But he reminded me again the next day that we will see each other again in September. And I serious contemplated it.

Back in Singapore, we chatted more over Line and Whatsapp. He said he does think about me. When I told him I can only afford 3 days, he got angry and wants me to stay longer. But it seems like I am the only one who will initiate a chat. But never him. I also know that some people will tell me that he is just doing what he does best. To flirt and be nice cause that is his job. Today, I booked another flight ticket to BKK in September on impulse. And the divine up there seems to be nice to me and gave me a very cheap deal on jetstar. 100 bucks only. And this time, I will be there for 6 days. My longest ever.

Then came the downer. I gave him my dates and asked him when would he be able to spend time with me. He could not give me a definite answer. He did say he can stay with me for a few days. But definitely not all. Also, maybe its soon for him to give me an answer. Its freaking two months away! Hahha.
So yeah, I know its very juvenile of me to feel this way to a working boy. Honestly, i do not know how he feels about me. But I do know that he feels happy being with me. Maybe its just me feeling this way. I am just confused. Should I still carry on our usual hellos over whatsapp? Or should I stop contacting him? The flight is not a big deal. I love BKK and I can always go again. But my main intention was to see him. But now, I am just confused.

Help?

joe552
July 31st, 2013, 16:11
great report, camperboy. my advice, for what it's worth, is to definitely go ahead in September and spend more time with him. what have you got to lose? but don't lose sight of the fact that he's a working boy, and you should be fine. I look forward to hearing more in September

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 16:27
great report, camperboy.

Aww thanks!

Just got off Tango with him. He showed me his classroom and is having lessons now. lol. so only said hello for a while. :love4: :love4:

ahhhhhh!

Ok im clearly infatuated with him. And yes, I keep telling myself he is a working boy. And what good can come out of it? He is 2000KM away from me. And LDR is definitely not healthy. haixx...

Oh yes, he did also told me, not to see him as a working boy but hope to see each other as friends.

Hmm so what happens when we meet? I mean we did discuss about the bar fine and how he could get fired if he didnt turn up for work. Should I still broach the topic of the daily tip he should get?

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 16:46
Thank for your posts. I'm also a fan of bodybuilders and I will come to Bangkok in 3 weeks. I was also disappointed with Tawan last time I came in may. It seems that it didn't change a lot. I will definitely visit Jupiter and Dream boys ! I guess as we have the same taste about men that I will also enjoy it. I also hope that with the september contests Tawan men will diet and begin their steroid cycle. I'm quite interessed by this new guy bodyguard, can you pm his name if you found it in Thaibody. If you have other recommendation to meet muscle men, i'm interessed.

Take care

sent! :salute:

timmberty
July 31st, 2013, 17:18
ah the joys of falling for a rent boy !!!
camper this boy is paying for his studies with his body. once he passes his exams and goes to get a job doing whatever,
he will see quite a drop in wages i'd imagine ... from his 20 or so offs a month .. 30-40.000baht, to a job earning what.
10-20.000baht .. i dont think it will be long before his reaslise dropping his kacks to earn a living is far easier than working for it ..especially if he has people like you falling in love with him.
you went into a bar looking for a rent boy and you found one .. now you want him to change... if he wasnt a rent boy you would never have found him, isnt life a bitch.

joe552
July 31st, 2013, 17:37
camperboy, as far as his tip goes, I don't see how you can give him less than you did last time. unfortunately for you, you've set the bar quite high, and I imagine he'd be annoyed to get a lesser tip next time

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 19:20
camperboy, as far as his tip goes, I don't see how you can give him less than you did last time. unfortunately for you, you've set the bar quite high, and I imagine he'd be annoyed to get a lesser tip next time

How does it work? I don't mind paying the bar fine for a few days. But when a boy says, to treat him like a friend, is money still a factor? Not that I don't intend to give. But I do hope that's not the point in the friendship. Heheh

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 19:28
ah the joys of falling for a rent boy !!!
camper this boy is paying for his studies with his body. once he passes his exams and goes to get a job doing whatever,
he will see quite a drop in wages i'd imagine ... from his 20 or so offs a month .. 30-40.000baht, to a job earning what.
10-20.000baht .. i dont think it will be long before his reaslise dropping his kacks to earn a living is far easier than working for it ..especially if he has people like you falling in love with him.
you went into a bar looking for a rent boy and you found one .. now you want him to change... if he wasnt a rent boy you would never have found him, isnt life a bitch.

I never want him to change. It's really up to him.

I'm just annoyed why am I feeling this way to a working boy!! Never had that before.

But you are right, would he risk, friendships, love, family for this kind of job in the long run?

joe552
July 31st, 2013, 19:29
yes, money is very much a factor - it's his income, that's why he is with you. you need to pay him for his time, as well as the bar for any nights you take him off. since you've already tipped him 2000Bt, I would think that's the minimum tip he will expect from you.

latintopxxx
July 31st, 2013, 20:18
2000 tip / day.....no wonder he "LOVES" you !!......brings to mind another saying...something about a fool and his money parting.....

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 20:49
2000 tip / day.....no wonder he "LOVES" you !!......brings to mind another saying...something about a fool and his money parting.....

Yes. Maybe so it's all about the money.

Guess they are not capable of finding love for themselves huh

joe552
July 31st, 2013, 21:09
he may really like you and enjoy being with you, but it IS all about the money. don't let that stop you having a good time with him, though.

in fact, for 2000Bt a day, I'd enjoy your company too.

camperboy
July 31st, 2013, 21:21
Yes. I like to have that idea. Money is just a bonus! I think somehow I'm feeling this way is so that I can move on faster after my break up two months back.

And strangely he broke up with his bf around the same time too! Heheh I love being spiritually positive lol :bis:

Mancs
July 31st, 2013, 21:36
Thank you for a great report. It is logical that the working boys prefer/like/are attracted to some customers more than others. We just have to be able to read the signs correctly.

bucknaway
July 31st, 2013, 23:44
A bar guy in Pattaya explained it to me well. He explained that friend is good but still he must pay his rent, buy food, send money home, and if not at work he must pay the bar and hoped I would understand.

svyturys
August 1st, 2013, 05:26
A client falling in love with an escort - I don't think it is anything new. Particularly in Thailand. What can I say man. Don't loose your head. As others have already told you, he is a working boy and you - his client. That's how it's going to stay. You treat him well, pay him generously so the boy returns a favour. But that does not mean he genuinely wants to be your friend or even more - a proper lover. You got to understand that once you bought him, you have erected a wall between you. Commercial relations have been established and you got to admit it is not very romantic option, no matter how well you treat him.
It sounds like you genuinely fell for the boy and you got strong feelings for him. You know what - just enjoy the moments with him, even if it's one sided. It's better to be in love in this way then never experience it altogether. It's much better than pointless shagging with countless escorts with no feelings involved.

camperboy
August 1st, 2013, 09:09
Yes. I think its better this way.

I mean, seriously what can happen even if we both are in love? We are miles apart and there is no way either one of us can relocate. Im still in my 20s yet to make my first million. lol

I feel like im keeping a mistress. hahaha

And you are right, walls are already created the minute i entered the bar. Maybe love is such a strong word. Maybe a slight affection I am feeling towards him. We chatted again last night and he said he missed me. Maybe he says that to a lot of other people! lol

But in any case, my flight is just confirmed! and i cant wait to be back there in September~!

latintopxxx
August 1st, 2013, 14:20
even if it's one sided. It's better to be in love in this way then never experience it altogether. It's much better than pointless shagging with countless escorts with no feelings involved."

svyturys...not all of us are wired the same way...I prefer...no...LOVE...the anonomous ...cold ....no feelings shagging with escorts....its a physical release...not emotional...in fact prefer that the escort not even talk...just grunt where appropriate...

MiniMee
August 1st, 2013, 14:48
latintopxx...do you...shag...whilst typing a....post...?? Are you... achieving physical release.... right...no..ow..ow..ow..oooooOOO....?

Zebedee
August 1st, 2013, 16:42
Hate to spoil the fun, but this thread is aTROLLocious!

jinks
August 1st, 2013, 16:52
If they carry on much more - I will spoil their fun.

latintopxxx
August 1st, 2013, 19:26
jinks...if u keep killing threads u will kill the board....rather punish the troll......

colmx
August 2nd, 2013, 01:20
We are miles apart and there is no way either one of us can relocate. Im still in my 20s yet to make my first million. lol

Why can't he relocate?
There are lots of Thais living and working in Singapore

camperboy
August 2nd, 2013, 08:38
We are miles apart and there is no way either one of us can relocate. Im still in my 20s yet to make my first million. lol

Why can't he relocate?
There are lots of Thais living and working in Singapore

If only relocating was that easy.

Besides he is studying at the present time. Hahah anyway nothing is concretize yet between us.

Smiles
August 2nd, 2013, 11:56
If they carry on much more - I will spoil their fun.
Why why why do you write this kind of crap in a post which has a very large number of posts, many interesting observations, and has nothing in it which I would describe as trolling?
Jinks, you should just butt out of this thread unless you have something to add which is on-topic ... unlike this particular post.
Latin is quite correct, for god sake can you not just leave good threads alone and stop treating members like children.

Back to topic. Sorry Camper boy.

camperboy
August 2nd, 2013, 20:31
Nahh! its fine! no apologies needed. :glasses7: :glasses7:

I'm still infatuated with him! hhaha I got to thank the gods for inspiring humans to create whatsapp, line and tango!! lol :wav:

Jellybean
August 2nd, 2013, 22:57
I have to say that I agree with the general thrust of the comments made by Smiles in his post above.

Personally, I think members should be encouraged to post trip reports and not actively discouraged by what I regarded as an unusually grouchy and sour-puss post by the moderator.

For me the posts made by camperboy have been very entertaining and informative . And to see the Bangkok gay scene viewed through the eyes of a young, fun loving, Singaporean lad is not something we get to read about on this forum very often and, in view, is to be welcomed.

svyturys
August 3rd, 2013, 05:12
I don't understand what the moderator is moaning about. Great, informative topic fun to read. It's interesting to read personal stories rather just general thoughts about different things. I hope to see more threads like that

christianpfc
August 9th, 2013, 21:25
I had to pay a room deposit at least once in Thailand. It might be called key deposit (in case you lose the key, they keep the money to make a new one). I find this a very strange practice. It implies that they do not trust their guests to keep the furniture intact (or guard the key), AND then do not pay for the damage (or the lost key). In addition, in 999 out of 1000 cases the deposit is returned, and in the remaining single case the guest would have paid for damage (or lost key) anyway. It's just a hassle!

Jupiter 2002
The boys there wore shorts and even during the show, there was not a lot of nudity.

Did they wear (sleeveless) shirts? My major complaint from my single visit about two years ago is that most of the boys wore shirts (with Jupiter2002 log, shorts had that logo as well). Shirts (and long trousers) are unacceptable for me in a gogo bar, I don't pay gogo bar drink prices to watch boys in shirts or long trousers.

camperboy
August 15th, 2013, 10:42
I had to pay a room deposit at least once in Thailand. It might be called key deposit (in case you lose the key, they keep the money to make a new one). I find this a very strange practice. It implies that they do not trust their guests to keep the furniture intact (or guard the key), AND then do not pay for the damage (or the lost key). In addition, in 999 out of 1000 cases the deposit is returned, and in the remaining single case the guest would have paid for damage (or lost key) anyway. It's just a hassle!

Jupiter 2002
The boys there wore shorts and even during the show, there was not a lot of nudity.

Did they wear (sleeveless) shirts? My major complaint from my single visit about two years ago is that most of the boys wore shirts (with Jupiter2002 log, shorts had that logo as well). Shirts (and long trousers) are unacceptable for me in a gogo bar, I don't pay gogo bar drink prices to watch boys in shirts or long trousers.

Not all. Only a handful of them were in sleeveless unbuttoned shirts. And boy were they lean and muscly! hahah.

I am going to Bangkok again next month and hope to visit Jupiter again. Though I am not sure how to tell this to boy that I am in love with. hahaha

Updates: If some wish to know, we have been messaging and "facetiming" each other since. There were times he said he misses me. And times he said he loves me. I can only smile to those messages but not to believe it. How can love develop 2000KMs apart? hahah

And I love his sense of wit. On Monday, I asked him what he was doing, and he replied spending time with his mother. And followed by this, "thats your mother-in-law"... ROFL

Ok! So far he has not asked me for any money or things since I read online that many boys will ask for cash or help to "pay off rental or buffaloes died". So far so good. I am buying him a watch (nothing expensive). But when I asked him does he know the brand Kenneth Cole, he said no! :violent1: How can anyone not heard of that brand? :scratch: I want to give him something that he can be proud of. hhaha

Ok thanks for reading! :alc:

christianpfc
August 15th, 2013, 13:15
The shirts most boys wore when I was in Jupiter about two years ago did not have buttons.

The mother-in-law joke is funny.

I do not know the brand "Kenneth Cole".

Sooty
August 15th, 2013, 14:18
I had to pay a room deposit at least once in Thailand. It might be called key deposit (in case you lose the key, they keep the money to make a new one). I find this a very strange practice. It implies that they do not trust their guests to keep the furniture intact (or guard the key), AND then do not pay for the damage (or the lost key). In addition, in 999 out of 1000 cases the deposit is returned, and in the remaining single case the guest would have paid for damage (or lost key) anyway. It's just a hassle!How is this different to checking into a hotel almost anywhere in Europe or the US and them taking a deposit off your credit card "to cover incidentals"?

pepperami
August 16th, 2013, 07:18
Hi Camperboy,

I don't post very often - but reading your post reminded me of my earlier experiences in Thailand, so I thought I would add my 2 pennies worth. My experience was about 7 years ago, you can read about it here (cringe)

http://thaiboy.net/forum/index.php?idt=5153

Many similarities, though some differences. I do live further away (UK), my boy was not educated, and I got him a Diesel not a Kenneth Cole :tongue3:

To be honest, reading that now - I can't believe that was me who wrote it. Though, at the time the emotions were very real. So how did my "relationship" pan out?

My "infatuation" lasted about 6 months (though it felt like much longer). I went through all the usual doubts about whether he was sincere/had hidden motives etc, but in the end, I called time on it because of the distance. For me, this was the absolutely the best thing to do.

On future holidays I would "butterfly" and just have fun. But more importantly, I realised that while I had been in that "distance relationship" I had closed myself off to finding a partner in my home country. It's only with hindsight now that I can see those 6 months for what they were, but you have to live through it - and work it out for yourself... good luck!

camperboy
August 16th, 2013, 11:37
Hi Camperboy,

I don't post very often - but reading your post reminded me of my earlier experiences in Thailand, so I thought I would add my 2 pennies worth. My experience was about 7 years ago, you can read about it here (cringe)

http://thaiboy.net/forum/index.php?idt=5153

Many similarities, though some differences. I do live further away (UK), my boy was not educated, and I got him a Diesel not a Kenneth Cole :tongue3:

To be honest, reading that now - I can't believe that was me who wrote it. Though, at the time the emotions were very real. So how did my "relationship" pan out?

My "infatuation" lasted about 6 months (though it felt like much longer). I went through all the usual doubts about whether he was sincere/had hidden motives etc, but in the end, I called time on it because of the distance. For me, this was the absolutely the best thing to do.

On future holidays I would "butterfly" and just have fun. But more importantly, I realised that while I had been in that "distance relationship" I had closed myself off to finding a partner in my home country. It's only with hindsight now that I can see those 6 months for what they were, but you have to live through it - and work it out for yourself... good luck!

Hey! Thanks for reading and sharing your experience!

My take on this whole relationship is this; I rather have this feelings than none at all. I have my limits though. I like how you mentioned that you closed yourself to finding a partner in UK. For me, as I reflect deeper, I think I will just look forward to spending time with him next month. But at the same time, I will still carry on with my social life here in Singapore ie to meet new friends and people. I am being realistic about our future and definitely like one of the comments that said, he meet men every other night. Somebody "better" than me can sweep him away in a snap.

So far, he has not talked about money with me which is good right? I respect him for who he is and why he needs to work in the bar. I am glad somehow that even if this do not work out, I am able to see another side of life, about how someone is determined to have a better future by working in a bar to support his university fees. There are working boys in Singapore who hails from China, Indonesia and even Thailand. But everybody is here to make quick bucks and do not care about your feelings or their own future. At least for this boy that I am infatuated with, he cares enough for his future.

So yeah, part of me is to believe that he actually likes me. But another part of me is also telling me to be doubtful always. He is a working boy regardless how long he works in a bar. And hearing his story, how he tries to cover up his employment and eventually got found out by his then BF who of course left him with disgust, made me realise that, he is also human, who needs love.

And if we can get it from each other even though its only temporarily, I thank heavens for it still. :wav:

latintopxxx
August 16th, 2013, 16:05
there is never a reason why someone HAS to work in a bar as a whore....NEVER...only a reason why they WANT to.....

Nirish guy
August 16th, 2013, 16:34
I think if you change the word "want" to "need" there Latin you might be closer to the truth - as I really doubt that many boys ( or girls) WANT to work in any bar fucking faring every night - but they do perhaps NEED to maybe for family reasons etc - then absolutely yes they NEED to - but that's a very different thing than "wanting" to work there and until we walk a mile in their shoes and live through the problems they may be facing in life then who are we to judge. And of course for all we know there may WELL be a reason why they HAVE to work in a bar too as again perhaps due to their lack of education and a very sick relative or needing to finish just one more year of school to help their younger sister "break free" of the cycle of poverty they ABSOLUTELY have to work in a bar as no other "normal" job would give them that income in such a short and limited space of time, for us it's nice to have that choice, so others may not be so fortunate to have that choice - whether they like it or not - well apart from the very basic choice of just "not" and perhaps watching a family member die or something horrible and if so yeah, I guess they have that "choice" to make. :-(

latintopxxx
August 16th, 2013, 18:48
nirish I suspect you must be a cardigan wearing, greenie, tree hugging, ,leather sandal wearing bleeing heart leftie......which is good...as it balances people like me out....i'm of the opinion that the vast majority simply see it as a good opportrunity to make lotsa money fast with minimum effort...even with the miserable rates i pay they would still be doubling a convenience store clerk salary with one "job"per day.....but again good on you for having above average compassion...you probably will be reincarnated as a higher form of life...or something to that effect....whilst I'll go str8 to hell to join my friends...

Nirish guy
August 16th, 2013, 19:04
nirish I suspect you must be a cardigan wearing, greenie, tree hugging, ,leather sandal wearing bleeing heart leftie......which is good...as it balances people like me out....i'm of the opinion that the vast majority simply see it as a good opportrunity to make lotsa money fast with minimum effort...even with the miserable rates i pay they would still be doubling a convenience store clerk salary with one "job"per day.....but again good on you for having above average compassion...you probably will be reincarnated as a higher form of life...or something to that effect....whilst I'll go str8 to hell to join my friends...

Ha ha you couldn't be farther from the truth there Latin :-) As I assure you that I too can be a total cunt as and when needed, but compassion, yes, why not, I don't think that's a bad thing in a person nor sign of weakness or necessarily being a sure indicactor of someone being a "tree hugger" lol, now if I actually believed thatyou were a real person Latin I would happily sit and debate this at length with you, but, as I don't, I won't, as life is to short. But don't get me wrong your posts are usually well intentioned and interesting and I've actually grown quite fond of reading them after the initial shock reaction at your "kink" wore off and so I don't even mind responding to "Latin" now if that's how you wish to post here as that is your right on an anonymous board - oh and greenie - who dear, me dear no dear :-) as honestly ( much to many peoples annoyance ) I generally couldn't give a flying fuck about most issues which relate to the enviroment unless it's something to do with the temperature my beer is served at or something critical like that - but I DO wear sandals - but only to the beach mind and ONLY if they're Gucci and really FABULOUS ! :-)

Oh and to stay on topic - to the OP, really enjoyed reading your posts too, it sounds like you're getting to grips with everything just fine, live, love and fuck like it was your last day on Earth and don't over thnk things to much is my advice ! :-)

latintopxxx
August 17th, 2013, 00:58
kindly define "real"....and try not to sound like a447

...and as for my kink....

I'm sure I'm not the only one who treats commercial arse this way...probably the only one who openly discusses it....

Nirish guy
August 17th, 2013, 02:01
kindly define "real"....and try not to sound like a447

Real - as in a a real person speaking truthfully about their real and genuine life experiences, as opposed to someone choosing to develop and live here and other places in the online world vicariously through the medium of a made up internet persona - why, is that NOT the case ? ( and i mean that genuinely )

And Im honestly not trying to be insulting here in ANY way, I've just always "assumed" that that was the case and as I've already said I've no problem with that if thats what people like Beachy ETC (and I assumed yourself) like to do, as long as whatever's posted is fun and entertaining ( which you generally usually are) and peoples ( anyones) posts aren't intended to hurt or offend or bully another poster ( see, that's my compassionate tree hugging side coming out it seems :-) - but hey if I'm mistaken and you are a "real"live and kicking person and not a made up internet persona then I'll absolutely stand corrected of course and feel free to put me right either way there - or not as you prefer - although I guess it's all a bit of a moot point as if you WERE some a made up persona I guess there wouldn't be much chance of your admitting that now as it would defeat the whole purpose somewhat.

But to clarify and as I said either way none of my business either way, I just always "assumed"........

latintopxxx
August 17th, 2013, 04:55
...kinda kills the discussion...no matter what i write...i dont really exist in your mind...so ok...have a nice life....

Nirish guy
August 17th, 2013, 05:07
nirish I suspect you must be a cardigan wearing, greenie, tree hugging, ,leather sandal wearing bleeding heart lefty...

Yeah, I guess we can all be guilty of making assumptions about others solely based on what we read without that assumption being anything like the person at all OR we could of course also both be bang on, but I guess what with this being an anonymous board and all most of the time we'll just never know the truth either way eh :-). Meanwhile re the having a nice life, yes thank you, I'll most certainly try.

timmberty
August 17th, 2013, 07:11
oh my lord how funny is latins post there !!!! it sure as hell made me laugh tho it took me a while to get it...
here he is asking ni to define real but not as a447 does ..
so ni does as requested .. rather than pointing out all the mistakes latin makes in his posts ... i.e. new zealand or australia .. whether hes 30's or 40's ... etc etc .
ni puts his own spin on it .. and unlike latin's hundred's of replies to a447, he just lays down and dies ...
now is the time to admit to being beachlover too ? and maybe a board owner somewhere along the line ..
come on latin let us in on your many secrets.

August 17th, 2013, 08:32
Great work Latin only a747 to go and youll have the trifecta. :angryfire:

latintopxxx
August 17th, 2013, 18:29
u give me far too much credit...hard enough being me...let alone other handles....