PDA

View Full Version : New forest House Bar-very good.

thaiguest
July 30th, 2013, 03:53
The latest renovation in Sunnee has been unveiled. I made a brief visit there on the opening evening- the 26th I think- and I was impressed but left early -a little too mau to remember the day and date exactly.
The basic format has been retained i.e. an oval-shaped bar looking out on to the street in one of the best corner locations in Sunnee Plaza. The space between the bar and the back wall has been widened and most importantly new toilets have been built. The lighting and colour scheme is subtle and there's still plenty of space for terrace-denizens out front.
All-in-all a good improvement, another nail in the coffin of the Sunnee detractors.

anonone
July 30th, 2013, 04:23
Thanks for the update. Good to hear about another bar sprucing up.

I look forward to seeing it in person.

thaiguest
July 30th, 2013, 18:39
I didn't see the genial owner there when I dropped in.

Maybe it has been sold on to a new owner hence the renovations- not sure.

egel
July 31st, 2013, 06:02
Have they got rid of the bug infested settee outside?

firecat69
July 31st, 2013, 14:44
Nice to hear another Beer Bar is sprucing up in Sunee and it appears that is eventually the only thing that Sunee will have. As a GoGo Bar destination it is a disaster!

anonone
July 31st, 2013, 16:20
Not sure I would say it is a disaster. Happy Boys (not really Sunee, but certainly close enough) and Eros and Cocktail Boys are worth a visit. Unique, hands-on fun that you will not find in Boyztown.

I do agree that for a better selection for "offs", then BT is much better.

firecat69
July 31st, 2013, 17:40
That is what I am saying and it has gotten worse every year. Sunee still a good place to sit and have a drink but if you want a good selection of boys from which to off then BT is the best choice.

timmberty
July 31st, 2013, 17:52
firecat this seems to be your favorite topic for starting an argument ... if sunee has the best beer bars and bt the best go go bars, then if you just want a drink go to sunee, if you want to see a go go show go to bt .. problem solved.

firecat69
July 31st, 2013, 18:35
Seems to me you are the one who wants to start an argument??

If you bother to read my post , I think that is exactly what I said!!!

timmberty
July 31st, 2013, 18:54
yes indeed you did .. and having read you say the same on both gtf and gaybutton, i know that is always how it starts .. :tongue3:

firecat69
July 31st, 2013, 19:35
Really quite simple. If you don't like my posts , put me on ignore and everyone else you disagree with. Then you can have a conversation with yourself!!! LOL

jinks
July 31st, 2013, 22:34
OK ladies don't want to have to split this thread. You both like different places, agree to disagree.

So does anyone have any more on the "sold" speculation?

Dodger
August 1st, 2013, 01:38
Good job Jinks...

...funny as hell how those two guys constantly get tangled in each others hair...happens every time...just too funny.

Manforallseasons
August 1st, 2013, 03:23
I didn't see the genial owner there when I dropped in.

Maybe it has been sold on to a new owner hence the renovations- not sure.

Consider yourself lucky!

timmberty
August 1st, 2013, 04:45
Good job Jinks...

...funny as hell how those two guys constantly get tangled in each others hair...happens every time...just too funny.

dodger are you sure ? i dont think ive ever spoken to him before... tho if you can find out if i have or not please leave a link ta.

as for the owner of forest bar ... ive only even seen him late in the evening when hes more than a little mao.. i actually thought that was his name, as everytime he spoke to me it always started off as.. hello im mao.