PDA

View Full Version : New go-go bar Sunee, confirmed

Krazy4thai
July 29th, 2013, 13:19
I had heard from a farang with whom I shared a morning coffee that he had been "dragged" sic into an upstairs go-go erotic show one night recently, but from his description I was led to believe it was in the opposite Sunee soi. I looked for the bar he described and can only see U Turn as a new upstairs bar which fits his description. From the outside it appeared to have very little appeal or indication it was anything other than a bar where numerous shishas were being delivered.

I posted the above recently and can now confirm there is a new upstairs go-go bar/erotic show between Oud's and the currently closed Forest House.. It is in fact up-stairs. It has a small green neo signage saying Cocktail boys.
I didn't check it out as I was returning to my room with the boy du jour who wasn't keen to go upstairs with me to look, in spite of saying "up to you", I wasn't really in the mood for a go-go bar anyway, so at a later date maybe.

anonone
July 29th, 2013, 15:31
I have posted about Cocktail Boys before. It is a go-go bar, with mostly (all?) masculine staff.
It is in the old Tom Yum location.

It reminds me a lot of the old Krazy Dragon. Not table top dancing, but manly staff wearing shorts that are quite accessible.
Good fun and worth a visit.

Watch your head on the stairs. If you are fairly tall, you run the risk of your head meeting some concrete. Remember to duck.

francois
July 29th, 2013, 15:59
There is no erotic show per se. However for a 20 Baht tip you can enjoy the danseurs.
Definitely worth checking out.

arsenal
July 29th, 2013, 21:43
My off from there was excellent.

colmx
July 30th, 2013, 02:22
BF offed a guy from (New) Cocktail in late april and said he was excellent too... complete poochai boy but was willing to try everything

He went back for him again the next day - as it was his birthday...

On the 3rd time BF offed both him and his brother... whilst i took one for myself...

Unfortunately we never got to test drive any of the as it was the last night of my holiday and everybody was "knock out" by the time to go home

joe552
July 30th, 2013, 03:36
colmx, do you mean that you and your BF offed 3 guys between you but nothing happened with any of them? or am I reading your post wrong? what was the point of offing them if you weren't going to do the deed? :dontknow:

I suppose (on reflection), though, knowing your past history, it was just having boys around to party at some disco or other. different strokes, and all that

colmx
July 30th, 2013, 03:58
colmx, do you mean that you and your BF offed 3 guys between you but nothing happened with any of them? or am I reading your post wrong? what was the point of offing them if you weren't going to do the deed? :dontknow:
Yes, you read that correct!
Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't!
Its all about the chemistry!

joe552
July 30th, 2013, 04:12
I was never any good at science at school so can't rely on my knowledge of chemistry. For me (and this is just my personal opinion) I don't off a boy unless I've already felt that connection (whatever that may be). Altough, now that I think about it, I offed a guy from WWB for the 2nd time, and realised I actually didn't like him much, so sent him home after dinner. But that was an exception for me.

anonone
July 30th, 2013, 04:26
On the 3rd time BF offed both him and his brother... whilst i took one for myself...

One of the best lines I have seen posted in some time.....

Cocktail boys is fun for a drink and a grope...but staff way to manly for me to off. Glad for those of you that like the poochai guys that there is a good spot for you in Sunee again.

bucknaway
July 30th, 2013, 04:33
Off 2 guys at once? I'm going to have to try that

joe552
July 30th, 2013, 04:39

just how long have you been visiting Thailand, bucknaway? you've never done a 3some there? jeez, even this old cheap Charlie has done that.

RonanTheBarbarian
July 30th, 2013, 04:50

OMG, Colmx is obviously corrupting the innocent posters on SGT!

What can be done to stop him spreading his depraved habits amongst this naive and innocent community :crybaby:

dab69
July 30th, 2013, 05:36

less than your usual of 3-4 at a time?
why limit yourself? :wav:

bucknaway
July 30th, 2013, 06:06
I've only done a couple group sessions in Thailand but I never offed 2 guys before.... If I did, I don't remember doing it. Oh... Hold on... I did off two guys before on my first trip to Chiang Mai. But the gay one of the 2 held back when the straight'er of them was in the room with us. Once the straight guy left to go back to Adams Apple, the gay one let his hair down and the real fun began.

But that was years ago and I was new to it all. Now I am wise to the ways of Thailand and feel ready to try a group off. :3some:

Oh yeah, and as I remember it, the next day I went back to Adams Apple and both guys came and sat with me again without me asking them too. I didn't know what to do so I gave them 100 baht each and got up and left to go back to my room across the street at the Lotus hotel to read my guide book for advice. When I got to the room and found the section on gogo guys, it said that if you return to the bar the guys will come and join you and if you didn't want their company it suggested tipping them and leaving and when you return again they won't join you... I went back to the bar and the guys didn't join me again, so the book was right :sign5:

bucknaway
July 30th, 2013, 06:50
I have posted about Cocktail Boys before. It is a go-go bar, with mostly (all?) masculine staff.
It is in the old Tom Yum location.

It reminds me a lot of the old Krazy Dragon. Not table top dancing, but manly staff wearing shorts that are quite accessible.
Good fun and worth a visit.

Watch your head on the stairs. If you are fairly tall, you run the risk of your head meeting some concrete. Remember to duck.

The Bar should advertise or at least come on some of the boards and let the world know they exist.
I wonder if I will find the place when I come to visit?
I wonder if I will remember to even look for the place when I visit?
Some bars I avoid simply because they have no street appeal and sometimes I judge a book by it's cover.

anonone
July 30th, 2013, 08:06
There is no street appeal...there is not really even a cover to judge.

An almost hidden set of stairs, with one doorman at the bottom. But worth the effort to hunt it out.

Next to Forrest House, before you get to Oud's Cafe.

Good luck...and watch your head when you exit down the stairs. :banghead:

latintopxxx
July 30th, 2013, 13:36
didnt like it.....scrawny street "kid"....look......horrible....left without even half finishing my beer....

joe552
July 30th, 2013, 22:07
.scrawny street "kid"....look..

now I'll definitely give it a look - I'm a sucker for waifs and strays

anonone
July 30th, 2013, 22:40
Hmmm.
I wouldn't describe any of the guys there as waifs or scrawny street kids.

Latin - did you go there when it was still Tom Yum or something?
New Cocktail boys is more manly poochai boys than just about anywhere in Sunee.... :dontknow:

francois
July 30th, 2013, 23:19
New Cocktail boys is more manly poochai boys than just about anywhere in Sunee.... :dontknow:

Agree with you anonone, the street boys left when Tom Yum closed.

latintopxxx
July 30th, 2013, 23:24
yes...I believe its the same place where ton yum used to be...as far as I know there is only one gogo bar in sunee where u go up a narrow staircase.....boys are on a low stage in the middle...customer seating is on 3 sides....I really felt uncomfortable.....thin scrawny young (but legal I think) boys....horrible...

a447
July 31st, 2013, 15:10
Latin wrote:
scrawny street "kid"....look

Anonone wrote:
I wouldn't describe any of the guys there as waifs or scrawny street kids.

manly poochai boys

francois wrote:
Agree with you anonone, the street boys left when Tom Yum closed.

???

So, who has actually been to the new bar?

And who hasn't??

anonone
July 31st, 2013, 16:22
Well, I visited multiple times (5 or so) during my last visit, early July.

francois
July 31st, 2013, 19:23
I have been to Cocktail Bar several times in past couple of weeks.

a447
July 31st, 2013, 20:59
Yeah, I know you guys have. Just wondering why Latin reports seeing totally different types of guys.

latintopxxx
July 31st, 2013, 21:38
a447...how cute...the bold print...so subtle...again as far as I know there is only one gogo bar in sunee where you have to go upstairs...its where tom yum used to be...around the corner from mic my....and I can only report what i saw....thin scrawnly disinterested "boys" in boxer type short ....so bony would be like fucking a bicycle...am sure I'd get bruised!!!

bucknaway
July 31st, 2013, 23:50
Try being a bottom Latin. Works for me!

latintopxxx
August 1st, 2013, 00:00
tried it.....several times.....simply not me....apologies!!!

bucknaway
August 1st, 2013, 00:34
No apology needed. Where would us bottoms be without top guys? LOL

latintopxxx
August 1st, 2013, 14:23
...always glad to provide a service...thank goodness the gay world is predominantly bottom....

anonone
September 4th, 2013, 18:47
Well, cocktail boys seems to be closed again. At least, has not been open since I have been back these past couple days.

Bummer.

colmx
September 6th, 2013, 02:33
Well, cocktail boys seems to be closed again. At least, has not been open since I have been back these past couple days.

Bummer.
The mamasan that was working in this bar on my last trip in April, has been in the news again recently... so this may be the reason why the bar is closed...
I should add that i never saw any hint of underage when I was last there... All manly poochai boys 20+

loke
September 6th, 2013, 02:59
Are you talking about the man that was arrested for selling underage sex to tourists ? The story is in Pattaya One.

scottish-guy
September 6th, 2013, 03:17
Can we leave the discussion of such matters to those boards catering for people who seem to get a thrill out of regurgitating lurid sex stories from PDN and such sources?

Quote from Board Rules:

There are some topics that may not be discussed and which may put the Board in jeopardy. These are:
тАв The discussion of under age sex or the involvement in any persons in this illegal activity.

newalaan2
September 6th, 2013, 17:02
Can we leave the discussion of such matters to those boards catering for people who seem to get a thrill out of regurgitating lurid sex stories from PDN and such sources?
Huh? Where is this "discussion" exactly? What we have are merely two mentions. One to advise in context the reason a bar may have closed, another to confirm if it is the same person mentioned in a media report. But I don't see any 'regurgitation' of lurid sex stories from either poster. A typical over-dramatic nit-picking response. If it was in breach of 'rules' don't you think the moderator would have already been quick to respond, given his swiftness to tackle even those posts which do not in fact break any Board rules. How can you realistically suggest Colmx/Loke's mention puts the board in jeopardy, which you must be by 'regurgitating' rules you consider applicable, totally absurd.

Anyway if you know that these reports contain 'lurid sex stories' it's clear you must read them and therefore that makes you one of the very people they 'cater' to, otherwise you would be blissfully unaware of the content and your 'lurid sex story' innocence intact.

scottish-guy
September 6th, 2013, 19:26
I neither said that the comments here "regurgitated lurid sex stories" (I merely said I'd rather see them taken to the board which delights in that kind of content - a board you know very well yourself) nor did I say that the comments here "put the board in jeopardy" - I merely quoted the rules as they stand. Of course that doesn't suit your agenda for fighting with all and sundry at every available opportunity, so i don't expect you to put forward any kind of reasonable argument.

It is obvious to me (if not to you) that there IS dicusssion of underage sex and there ARE allusions to a specific person in the comments made.

Whether the moderator saw the comments (he has only one pair of eyes you know) or whether he has made a judgement call, I really don't care - in the same way that I really don't care about anything that YOU have to say on any subject. Get it?

But of course you simply won't be able to resist commenting further, as you are a *deleted********** (naughty) of the highest order. My sympathy goes out to the unfortunate BF you claim to have.

scottish-guy
September 6th, 2013, 20:35
You could at least have left "malcontent" :laughing3:

newalaan2
September 6th, 2013, 21:21
But of course you simply won't be able to resist commenting further, as you are a *deleted********** (naughty) of the highest order
For crying out loud jinks........grow up man! what infantile nonsense, its an adult Board for godsake, what the hells wrong with calling another poster a shit-stirrer?

If you reckon that's flaming, and you must since it has been deleted, why don't you stick by those rules you arbitrarily pick and choose from........do us a favour and snip off the bit from and including Scottish-guys response and set up a new thread over on the Flaming Forum so I can answer the little prick. At least the moderator over there knows and understands the Board rules fully and wont bother to interfere or mutilate posts for no reason other than childish game playing.

"Naughty"...........as I said on another wrongly (but yet to be admitted) butchered thread, very irritating and patronising. Anyway the Flaming Forum has been quiet of late it could do with some new threads.

anonone
September 7th, 2013, 10:58

Bummer.
The mamasan that was working in this bar on my last trip in April, has been in the news again recently... so this may be the reason why the bar is closed...
I should add that i never saw any hint of underage when I was last there... All manly poochai boys 20+

Back on topic...

The last reincarnation of cocktail boys had a different Mamasan then the other one....this from July ( I think).
And was a fun, Hands on, totally 18+ poochai place.

Still closed, so looks like out for the count again.