PDA

View Full Version : Happy Boys Bar Near Sunee Adds Some Manly Guys

Manforallseasons
July 29th, 2013, 03:50
I think it is a wise move that the bar has addded some men to the staff which had always been primarily fem.

Krazy4thai
July 29th, 2013, 13:07
I think it is a wise move that the bar has addded some men to the staff which had always been primarily fem.

I would agree with you MFAS as I have been quite a few times recently. I have also noticed that the manlier types are not consistent in their showing up for work.
They are apparently basically freelancers who like having a bar to work out of without the hassle of regular expected hours. They often turn up after 9pm and leave around midnight if no farang show or they cant get an off. An off fee is charged by the bar, but the boy gets none of it and no drink tips.
I gleaned this info from my semi-regular squeeze from Happy Bar, who is one of the aforementioned free lancers. He prefers me to call and make arrangements without going to the bar (no off fee, thinking of my expenses, isn't that sweet ). The femme boys are still the core of HB staff along with the "mamasan" (well past "her " use-by date )who gropes and drapes over the customers (annoyingly in my case).
The manlier types seem to enjoy being fondled in full view of everyone (nice big cocks), where-as I noticed many of the femmes prefer more discreet play, but will happy fondle a customer over and inside his pants.

Zebedee
July 29th, 2013, 14:07
Thanks for the update, I did not visit HB this trip as I have a companion, but I only ever go for the fem type anyway. HB do have an excellent variety!

thaiguest
July 30th, 2013, 04:10
Thanks for the update, I did not visit HB this trip as I have a companion, but I only ever go for the fem type anyway. HB do have an excellent variety!
No variety on MY last trip- two weeks ago. I was surrounded by a bunch of queens- full stop.
One particular (fat) queen-boy insisted on mincing around naked cocking his fat ass in everyone's face.
I couldn't get out the door fast enough.
Variety my ass.....sorry HIS ass.

frequentflier
July 31st, 2013, 22:39
too fem for me..

colmx
August 1st, 2013, 02:57
One particular (fat) queen-boy insisted on mincing around naked cocking his fat ass in everyone's face.
I couldn't get out the door fast enough.

I now exactly how you feel... Went there with a farang friend at songkran and he kept sticking his ass in my friends face...
My friend said if he did it again he was going to shove his fist up fatties ass!