PDA

View Full Version : Private squabble 3

latintopxxx
July 28th, 2013, 15:55
so gaymandenmark...u have never made a mistake....reminds me of another saying...something about casting the 1st stone.......what a boring life that you have to zone in on a simple error....and somehow build it into irrefutable proof of a lie....would hate to have you on a jury.....plse do jump onto a plane..code share will do...make your way to pats and get your end away...you badly need it.....

latintopxxx
July 28th, 2013, 15:58
...and smiles....stories they are...of my escapades....what I cant get away with in Brazil...S.Africa.....or east europe....I certainly do in Thailand...for a fraction of the cost.....even got the pics....

July 28th, 2013, 16:37
What was the word I used to describe gaymandenmark? Pedant?

gaymandenmark
July 28th, 2013, 17:53
Strange and funny arguments going on here.

Call me what you want, I don't care.

But what is the case?

A poster has on this thread at least 2 times been writing things, that could possible not be correct, just call it some kind of fact finding.

He also admits it, and after some deep thinking, changes his explanations.

Then I am told that I am living in a glass house, do not throw the first stone, and some other kind of stupidities.

Know I am also pedantic, because I do not have to be learned how code-share works in the Airline industry, and also because I explained and pointed out some things that could not be right.

If that is pedantic then, ah well, call me pedantic, no poblem.

latintopxxx
July 28th, 2013, 18:33
...2 times...??????????...deep thinking....??????????

gaymandenmark
July 28th, 2013, 18:51
go to page 1