PDA

View Full Version : Fun with hotel staff?

bert160
July 26th, 2013, 05:08
Sometimes I had the opportunity to flirt with the hotel personal (receptionist, bell boys, cleaning staff, ....), especially in India and the Middle East.
Just leaving the bathroom half-naked when the bell boy brought a beer or new towels....sometimes great and unexpected fun.
Any similar experiences in Bangkok/Pattaya hotels?

bucknaway
July 26th, 2013, 05:58
Anything is possible in Thailand. I had fun with a bellboy who helped me check in my room on one particular trip to Bangkok. When I stayed at the Regent in Silom there was a guy at the front desk that seem to like me and many of my guests took notice and confided in me that they think the guy at the desk liked me.... I didn't pursue it because I was being a tramp and didn't want him to have mixed emotions when I came back to my room with different guys. Before I checked out of the hotel, I purchased a copy of the Sexy-Dance CD that was popular at the time and gave it to him which seem to brighten his day.

Another time I met a guy at DJ who worked at Babylon Hotel. He remembered me and began to flirt. He then asked me what hotel I was staying at now since he knew I had checked out of Babylon a week prior. I told him I was back at Babylon after returning from Pattaya. When I turned to look at him, he vanished into the crowd.....

sydneyboy
August 4th, 2013, 04:47
I recall a flirty waiter in a restaurant I regularly patronised in arguably the best hotel in Bangkok. I am very cynical by nature about these situations. I liked the attention and he knew where his next tip was coming from. I will always hand it to the Thais. Even when they are ripping you off they do it with style. I will acknowledge style any day.

RatThai
August 4th, 2013, 14:53
Many many years ago when I was young and innocent (almost) I went to Phuket for my first holiday in the LOS and stayed at the Holiday Inn the only hotel of worth on the strip in those days. Two days into the holiday I received a knock on my room door when opened it was one of the duty managers. He asked how my holiday was going and was there anything else I needed? I innocently suggested guidance to one of the offshore islands. In a flash he said his day off was the next day and he would arrange everything. I said ok, he was a few years old than me I was 23 at the time, he about 30 I guess. Next day we met outside the hotel, and we got on his bike and headed down the road to the beach and a long boat waiting for us. He had arranged everything, food, drink, he brought along a guitar which he said he played. A young lad was at the engine and we speed off along the coast, we did not visit an island but went to a remote beach and landed. We swam, sunbathed, talked about life - a such a young age we think we know it all, the boat left us to return in a few hours and it was here on a very remote beach hidden by trees and that we - got to know each other a lot better- it was fantastic, my introduction to Thailand and asian men. I think he knew I was somewhat naive and shy but he was a gentle and great guy, we saw each other a couple of times after that but I never saw him again. So ended my holiday romance.

Oliver
August 4th, 2013, 15:15
Two roads not taken a decade ago....and now much regretted, though on reflection they may have turned -out problematical.
The first was in Luxor, Egypt when a ucte bell-boy hovered in my room on arrival asking if I was sure, absolutely sure, that were was nothing else I wanted from him.
And much the same happened in Bali. This time the guy (resplendent in traditional Balinese costume) did the same thing. I kept on looking out for him in the lobby after that but only saw him once more.
I often ask my self what would have happened had I asked him whether there was anywhere in Seminyak why I could get a male-massage.

gaymandenmark
August 4th, 2013, 15:32
It is not more that 2 years ago, I was staying in a guesthouse in Bangkok.

One of the staff told me:
"I am not sure what is wrong with me", while he looked at the bulge in my jeans.......
"but I am sure there is something wrong with the television in your room, call me in 10 minutes, and I will show you how it works".

I had one of the most naughty blowjob in my life, and of course I made him happy too.

It was quick, naughty and healthy, today we are friends on FB, and we are both laughing about what the hell "was wrong" with the television.

Nirish guy
August 4th, 2013, 18:20
I was in Las Vegas recently and ended up drinking in the company of a hotel housekeeping room / manager guy and also a guy who works on Cruise ships ( as a fitness coach) and I alluded to the fact they both must get loads of both offers and also actual sex from hotel / cruise customers and they both almost instantly and together said NOOOO !! If you do and we're caught it's instant dismissal and its not worth risking our jobs for it.

They confirmed they did get LOADS of offers and some quite gubby with ( quite large amounts of money left stewn on the bed of they wanted to go in the bedroom with the guest to "pick it up" but surprisingly they also said the hotel chain anyway run a very careful screening programme to catch staff who break the rules, everything from leaving money in rooms to see will they steal if tight through to the seeing if offering of favours takes place.

So they were both adamant that they always say no - I wonder does this relate to anyone else's experience as I always assumed certainly the fitness instructor guys on cruises where shagging most of the guests both male and female ! :-)

Marsilius
August 4th, 2013, 21:56
In the mid 1990s the bell boy / room cleaner at the Monte Carlo gay hotel in Patong made his intentions clear and was very eager to visit my room to clear up (and then add to) any mess.

C. 2000 there was a similarly enthusiastic bellboy at the Cosy Beach Hotel, Pattaya, who would spend his breaks from work in my room.

These days I usually rent an apartment, but maybe hotels do have something special to offer after all!

anonone
August 4th, 2013, 23:28
So they were both adamant that they always say no - I wonder does this relate to anyone else's experience as I always assumed certainly the fitness instructor guys on cruises where shagging most of the guests both male and female ! :-)

Actually, I always assumed the staff on a cruise were all busy shagging each other. Young, active, and stuck on a boat together for months at a time...in close proximity living quarters....

No first hand knowledge though, as cruise vacations have never been my thing.

bucknaway
August 4th, 2013, 23:45
Seems that all of you are having just as much fun as I have been having. I don't know why so many act as if posters on message boards can never be desired or wanted by anyone unless they open their wallet. Glad to know there are others out there enjoying unexpected and fun encounters with hot guys!

gaymandenmark
August 5th, 2013, 00:56
Buck, of course we can have unexpected fun and be desired without open our wallet, at least when we are as handsome and funny like you, me and maybe christian :sign5:

But you also have to acknowledge, that some people are not at all desired and would not even be touched, if there were no money involved.

PeterUK
August 5th, 2013, 10:07
But you also have to acknowledge, that some people are not at all desired and would not even be touched, if there were no money involved.

Ah, that was sweet of you to mention me.

Zebedee
August 5th, 2013, 10:08
When Don Plaza open first I stayed there on 2 separate occasions, I ended up with one of the staff, that was nearly 5 or 6 years ago, and we still keep in contact. He is older now, obviously,but he was ... Drop dead gorgeous! I paid for him to "win" the army call up lottery as it would have destroyed his future... university etc. ....had he been forced to serve and also financed his further education which involves yearly stints at a uni in New York . Next year is his final.
We were a couple for a few years, but I blew it by butterflying and paid the price. He was not( in the strict sense) a money boy.Believe it or not I genuinely loved him, but because I couldn't keep my cock in my pants ......!
On another occasion I had one of the staff on the very day I checked in! He took my luggage to the room , it was obvious he was gay and encouraged the advance . Not what you would call a conquest! As far as I'm concerned everybody in SP. or even Pattaya is available!
I would be very interested in hearing of "fun" in India or Sri Lanka , if anyone can contribute ?

PS: above refers to a period before the present ownership and staff took over DP.