PDA

View Full Version : U Turn

Krazy4thai
July 25th, 2013, 13:26
Following my meal at the cafe next door to U Turn last night, I struck up a short investigatory dialogue with a staff member from the bar who was sitting in close proximity to myself.
He corrected my misconception about an upstairs show, my info about an upstairs component to the bar was was incorrect.
At midnight or thereabouts curtains were drawn across the front of the bar , loudish music started and some sort of lightshow commenced. I ambled past and noticed the curtains were being held tightly closed by a staff member. It appeared at the time a quick peek wasn't being encouraged, the curtains were opened slightly only if you entered which I didn't, my attentions being captivated by a young lad at DS bar at the time. From my perch in DS it appeared that after about 1/2 an hour, at least one of the curtains had been drawn back and a few customers were drinking at a table outside of the main bar and watching what appeared to be the last 10 or so mins of the show from there. Possibly the "erotic" component of the show was over by then.
Maybe a closer perusal from the inside will be made tonight.
I am still mystified as to the voracity of my coffee companion from the previous day, who said he had been to an upstairs erotic show in Sunee. He has left the guesthouse now so I will probably never know what or where he was talking about.

lukylok
July 25th, 2013, 16:59
Interested to know the final truth.
But it took me a minute to understand you didn't doubt the appetite of your friend but the truth of his statement ! :bounce: